What did Palin and Trump talk about?

What's funny is two of the world's biggest media whores, Palin and Trump, having pizza at a tacky Times Square pizza joint. Does anyone think that neither of them knew of a good pizza place in NYC?
_

What's funny is two of the world's biggest media whores, Palin and Trump, having pizza at a tacky Times Square pizza joint. Does anyone think that neither of them knew of a good pizza place in NYC?
_

:) Yep you figured it out, it is not like they did not want to be noticed together.

_

TY Capeetahn Obviouso!

They were in the open with both of them facing the open.

But I do doubt Palin knew were to get pizza in NY. Trump on the other hand....

I don't think it's appropriate to call someone who publically calls for ignoring Constitutional law a "statesman".

There's no constitutional law prohibiting a president to appoint whomever he will. You don't like what he said, don't vote for him. But this idea that a president cannot appoint whom he will is silly.

I don't think it's appropriate to call someone who publically calls for ignoring Constitutional law a "statesman".

Which one was that?

The "No Religious test for office" part of the constitution.

What's that supposed to mean?

Are our pols supposed to be able to pass a religion test?

if so

For which one? B/c if it's all of them, I couldn't pass the test in 10 years.

krist, I went to Catholic school, I don't think I could squeek any of those out anymore.

Forum List

Back