What did Palin and Trump talk about?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Sarah Palin met Donald Trump for dinner Tuesday night, and the US news media may never be the same. From the amount of coverage it got, you’d have thought FDR and Winston Churchill were having pizza in New York to discuss Allied coordination for World War II.

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

What did Sarah Palin and Donald Trump talk about? - CSMonitor.com

Last edited:
They talked about pizza and how you can't get good pizza in Alaska.

StSarah: "Wow, this is some good fuckin' pizza."

TheDonald: "That's because we're in NY baby, the pizza capital of the world and center of the universe."

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfo4txaQJA]YouTube - ‪Salt N Pepa - Let'S Talk About Sex (The Original)‬‏[/ame]

i'm sure Trump must've given Palin his insider real estate views on the still failing housing sector that stinking BO hasn't done squat to help...

Sarah Palin met Donald Trump for dinner Tuesday night, and the US news media may never be the same. From the amount of coverage it got, you’d have thought FDR and Winston Churchill were having pizza in New York to discuss Allied coordination for World War II.

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

She looks like she is recoiling from him. The body language is funny, like he has bad breath or that she's afraid he may touch her.

Ick.

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

is this a third party ??? komrade obama will win in a landslide

not yet a third party...just two American capitalist powerhouses who could kick Komrade BO to the kommie kurb...

I don't know but she's really beautiful.. I think that's one of the reasons why liberal HAGS hate her so much..What the hell do they have?? Rachel Maddow? LOL

Forum List

Back