What Did Obama Know and When Did He Know It?

I agree with you and the piece 100%.

But, as I have pointed out in other recent posts-------->there is something else going on here that we are not yet privy to. The Leftists want to point to New York, but I don't think so.

Bob Mueller knows everything that went on, even more than Nunes, etc. He also knew that as long as his special counsel investigation was going on, none of the hoaxers could be indicted as the Left would have screamed, OBSTRUCTION. And yet, he chose to end the investigation quickly as far as historical terms, and it appears there was a disagreement on this.

How do we know that?

Because Andrew Wiseman (the guy that attended the Hillary victory celebration that never occurred, lol) was fired/resigned/was let go 2 or 3 weeks ago from the special counsels office.

Does that conclusion mean that Bob Mueller was actually a white hat?

No, but it means he was probably an honest broker, who didn't want history to write that HE was the main reason that all the facts never came out before the 2020 election so as the citizenry could make an informed decision.

Now the Trump Administration CAN go after the hoaxers, and others, without fear of the Left screaming, OBSTRUCTION. They can NOW openly defend themselves, and that is why the Left is in a panic. The Left knows what the Administration has, who was involved, and legally, what it means if they decide to pursue it. If it was ANYONE else but Trump in office, I would believe a deal would be cut, but it isn't, it is TRUMP! After what they tried to pull off on himself, and his family, he is going to chase their butts in retaliation.

upload_2019-3-25_8-42-14.png

But, as I have pointed out in other recent posts-------->there is something else going on here that we are not yet privy to. The Leftists want to point to New York, but I don't think so.

Bob Mueller knows everything that went on, even more than Nunes, etc. He also knew that as long as his special counsel investigation was going on, none of the hoaxers could be indicted as the Left would have screamed, OBSTRUCTION. And yet, he chose to end the investigation quickly as far as historical terms, and it appears there was a disagreement on this.

How do we know that?

Because Andrew Wiseman (the guy that attended the Hillary victory celebration that never occurred, lol) was fired/resigned/was let go 2 or 3 weeks ago from the special counsels office.

No, but it means he was probably an honest broker, who didn't want history to write that HE was the main reason that all the facts never came out before the 2020 election so as the citizenry could make an informed decision.

Now the Trump Administration CAN go after the hoaxers, and others, without fear of the Left screaming, OBSTRUCTION. They can NOW openly defend themselves, and that is why the Left is in a panic. The Left knows what the Administration has, who was involved, and legally, what it means if they decide to pursue it. If it was ANYONE else but Trump in office, I would believe a deal would be cut, but it isn't, it is TRUMP! After what they tried to pull off on himself, and his family, he is going to chase their butts in retaliation.
All good points! Here's more:

Rudy's ready to pounce!

Rudy Giuliani: ‘Full and Complete Investigation’ into Collusion Claims

How do we know that?

All good points! Here's more:

Rudy's ready to pounce!

Rudy Giuliani: ‘Full and Complete Investigation’ into Collusion Claims

Like I said earlier my friend------------> Trump is going to pursue them after what they tried to do to his family. What father wouldn't? I believe Mueller opened the door for a good Leftist fu**ing. And after what they put this President, his family, and this country through, they DESERVE IT!

New Topics

Forum List

Back