What did he say?

Let the war between the hard left progressive Democrats and the sane Democrats begin!

Break out the band aids folks, it's going to get bloody! :)
That war's BEEN going on. It's the ONLY thing that's held up the agenda.

True, but I think it's about to go Nuclear .... :tongue:

I'm inclined to lend credence to this hypothesis. Here's why. The progressives have steered this country away from what she stands for. The conservative democrats are not going down with a sinking ship. Pelosi, Reid and those who subscribe to progressive ideals will be thrown under the bus sooner rather than later....and I say good riddens.

I'd say somewhat conservative Democrats are very concerned right now. I heard Evan Bayh was in trouble and I didn't think that would happen. Perhaps now, he'll actually start by answering his phones instead of sending all calls to voicemail when the public is pissed.
They will calm down in a few days and it will be business as usual, just watch.

Maybe, but they'll do so at their own peril.

You can always count on hacks to do the wrong thing.

What did he say?

Sen. Evan Bayh (D-IN) told ABC News that the Democratic Party cannot ignore the lessons of the Massachusetts special Senate election unless it wants to be lead to "even further catastrophe."

"It's why moderates and independents even in a state as Democratic as Massachusetts just aren't buying our message," Bayh told ABC. "They just don't believe the answers we are currently proposing are solving their problems."

The senator also said he thinks the Democrats will be in denial about a potential Coakley loss. "If you lose Massachusetts and that's not a wake-up call, there's no hope of waking up," he said

Bayh fancies himself a conservative Democrat in the conservative state of Indiana. He's up again in 2010 and is feeling the heat. I have written him three of what I hope are persuasive letters regarding the current healthcare legislation,and he will get still more.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Webb wants to be President so bad he can taste it.

IMO.

He's in his 60s, I doubt it. He wants to remain Senator, and represents a state that just put in a GOP governor by nearly 20 points after going for Obama in 08.

He's a smart politician and a good guy, and knows he'd be in big trouble in this state if he played along with Obama-Reid-Pelosi.

"It's why moderates and independents even in a state as Democratic as Massachusetts just aren't buying our message," Bayh told ABC. "They just don't believe the answers we are currently proposing are solving their problems."

Got religion Bayh?

Where the fuck have you been the last year?

Let us not forget that the Democrats did some pretty fancy footwork with the law in Mass after Kennedy died to keep things ticking along their way. The forgot something.... it ain't their state, it ain't their seat. Politicians need to learn that you cannot run roughshod over the American people without some payback and we all know what they say about payback.... it's a bitch.

Seat Brown Now!

You're right. He was born in Argentina. He's Adolf Hitler's illegitimate child.

You obviously don't read WND. He is a Groomed Candidate by the KGB and a Communist. His real father also happens to be Stalin.

Or he really was born in the U.S. and is just having a hard time fulfilling his destiny. I personally don't give a crap where he was born. But I do care about his ability (or lack thereof) to lead this country.

Forum List

Back