What did Hannity discuss with Cohen?

Only Rossie O'Donnell
Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 16h16 hours ago
Fox News has to fire Hannity. You can't have a host who interviews his own lawyer on TV without disclosing it, and who interviews a politician he's regularly advising on policy without disclosing it, and not become state television rather than a "news outlet" measured by Nielsen.

Da7dJOUUwAAyOY_.jpg

Totally agree with you there, but FOX NEWS today is standing with him. The whole dam network has turned into a shithole of manufactured conspiracies. Here is a good example of it.

FOX NEWS journalist have threatened to quit.

trumptoon62.jpg

None of us know right now.

But we'll have plenty of partisan assumptions and fantasies.

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case or is that too far left of a position for you?
I don't care if he did or not.

He's a partisan and a pundit. The last thing I expect from them is intellectual honesty.

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case?
:21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know, you guys don't care about journalism.
he isn't a journalist. he's a talk show host.

He's referred to himself as a journalist in the past. An 'opinion journalist'.

I saw that too.

But he has also said he is NOT a journalist.

Mostly, he's just a liar.
Correct.

I saw that too.

Correct.
context of a discussion matters. ooops.

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case or is that too far left of a position for you?

He's a partisan and a pundit. The last thing I expect from them is intellectual honesty.

Who do you expect intellectual honesty from? Also, being a partisan or a pundit does not negate one's responsibility of disclosing conflicts of interest.

I saw that too.

Correct.

Actually incorrect, Hannity has claimed to both be and not be a journalist, probably when it's convenient for him to do so. If you read the thread you would know this. Doesn't change the fact that he has a nightly show on a 'news' channel.

Who do you expect intellectual honesty from? Also, being a partisan or a pundit does not negate one's responsibility of disclosing conflicts of interest.
At this point I only expect intellectual honesty from my family.

I know that partisans and pundits are liars regardless of the responsibilities.

OMG
You idiots are so pathetic. Seriously, who gives a shit?
What do you converse with lawyers about? Lets discuss your business first.

if it were Rachel Maddow and Hillary Clinton, you'd be singing a different tune.

and if you don't understand why the fixer for the president "helping" the person who rants and raves against the investigation OF the president is a bad thing, you're not thinking it through.

I saw that too.

Correct.

Actually incorrect, Hannity has claimed to both be and not be a journalist, probably when it's convenient for him to do so. If you read the thread you would know this. Doesn't change the fact that he has a nightly show on a 'news' channel.
Then he's a liar.

I already knew that.

I saw that too.

Correct.

an "opinion" show on a purported news channel. :)

At this point I only expect intellectual honesty from my family

Of course you do, Mac, but that won't stop you from complaining about everyone who doesn't hold the exact same views as you do regarding the left and right.

At this point I only expect intellectual honesty from my family

Of course you do, Mac, but that won't stop you from complaining about everyone who doesn't hold the exact same views as you do regarding the left and right.
Great, thanks.

I saw that too.

Correct.

an "opinion" show on a purported news channel. :)
yep, they hire talk show hosts in between reporting news. It's what successful stations do to fill 24 hours.

Hannity had an ethical obligation to fully disclose all aspects of his relationship with Cohen and With Trump. He failed to do so. He should be fired!

He should also be tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, flogged, burned at the stake, hung, whipped and disemboweled...not necessarily in that order...just for being the person that he is.

BTW - I do not like Hannity!
huh? explain this law to me.

It's self-explanatory... he's a whackadoodle.
don't insult whackadoodles like that. obsession with hannity is not a good thing obviously.

Just think about it, he wants Hannity tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, flogged, burned at the stake, hung, whipped and disemboweled...not necessarily in that order... just for being who HE is.

That's absolutely insane.

You have no sense of humor do you?

Hannity had an ethical obligation to fully disclose all aspects of his relationship with Cohen and With Trump. He failed to do so. He should be fired!

He should also be tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, flogged, burned at the stake, hung, whipped and disemboweled...not necessarily in that order...just for being the person that he is.

He had an ethical obligation? How do you figure? As for the rest of your insane diatribe...

If someone actually has to explain the concept of ethics in journalism to you, you're really not worth taking the time to do so.

He had an ethical obligation? How do you figure? As for the rest of your insane diatribe...

If someone actually has to explain the concept of ethics in journalism to you, you're really not worth taking the time to do so.
tell us what you're yammering about

Forum List

Back