What Democrats will run on.

Unfortunately, the Democrats will also be running on authoritarian Political Correctness and the terribly divisive Identity Politics. Making voting very very difficult, and somewhat annoying, yet again, for independents and moderates.
To late. When a party is 90% white, they have already run on identity politics.
Defection noted.

Unfortunately, the Democrats will also be running on authoritarian Political Correctness and the terribly divisive Identity Politics. Making voting very very difficult, and somewhat annoying, yet again, for independents and moderates.
Defection noted.
It's not a deflection, it's the truth. Your problem is you've been so contaminated by Trump's lies, you can't admit, even to yourself, they are lies. Even when he lies right into your face.

Diac-TPX4AIvZ6L.jpg

Trump spends every day trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

Actually, you spend every day trying to give him credit for President Trump's economy.

You should just call it Roosevelt's economy ... go hard or go home.

Yeah. Barry's economy for most of his two terms were bad. He did leave Trump with a fair hand though. Trump improved on it big time.
That's BS and you know it.

Which part??

The part where the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

The part where UE benefits were extended time and time again.

The part where loads of folks were on food stamps?

Or the part where Barry left Trump a fair hand??

Ah, where to begin:

Economy: the White House has released it's own estimation of new massive debt because of Trump's tax cuts for the rich.
Add in the tariffs and what you have are the super rich getting super, super rich and Trump's base suffering.
And Trump's "fix" is more massive cuts for the rich.

Domestic Policies (Healthcare and Education): I was watching Laura Ingraham and she went on about the cost of healthcare and education. Oh, don't get me wrong, her argument was that it's ridiculous to spend money on the middle class and the poor to help with with affordable healthcare and affordable education. It's simply too much money.

But tax cuts for billionaires are Handy Dandy. Remember, it was Trump who ran on affordable and better healthcare for all Americans. In October, we get to see how many millions in Trump's base will have no healthcare next year because the subsidies were needed for tax cuts for billionaires.

Foreign Policy: Trump has made enemies of all our friends. Everyone in Trump's base my age remembers the cold war. I've talked to Republicans my age and they are not happy. In fact, the veterans are getting pissed.

So this is it summarized:
Healthcare
Education (which includes job training)
Keeping America safe

Trump record: Claiming Obama's economy for his own, farmers in Trump's base going bankrupt over tariffs, no healthcare, no help on education, tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, name calling, division, racism, destroying relationships that keep our country save, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump's family massively profiting

And remember, are more than 30 governorships up for grabs and they will redistrict before 2020.

Democrats have a lot to pick and choose to run on. What they choose will depend on the state.
Dems platform:

Economy. Fuck you, America! Were taking back all the crumbs Trump stupidly handed back to you. Venezuela only went wrong, cuz Bush

Domestic Policies. Obama was the world's biggest predatory lender, making the young "educated" generation forever out debt slaves.

Foreign policy. Soros wants war with Russia. Deal with it

Ah, where to begin:

Economy: the White House has released it's own estimation of new massive debt because of Trump's tax cuts for the rich.
Add in the tariffs and what you have are the super rich getting super, super rich and Trump's base suffering.

Domestic Policies (Healthcare and Education): I was watching Laura Ingraham and she went on about the cost of healthcare and education. Oh, don't get me wrong, her argument was that it's ridiculous to spend money on the middle class and the poor to help with with affordable healthcare and affordable education. It's simply too much money.

But tax cuts for billionaires are Handy Dandy. Remember, it was Trump who ran on affordable and better healthcare for all Americans. In October, we get to see how many millions in Trump's base will have no healthcare next year because the subsidies were needed for tax cuts for billionaires.

Foreign Policy: Trump has made enemies of all our friends. Everyone in Trump's base my age remembers the cold war. I've talked to Republicans my age and they are not happy. In fact, the veterans are getting pissed.

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

Trump record: Claiming Obama's economy for his own, farmers in Trump's base going bankrupt over tariffs, no healthcare, no help on education, tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, name calling, division, racism, destroying relationships that keep our country save, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump's family massively profiting

And remember, are more than 30 governorships up for grabs and they will redistrict before 2020.

Democrats have a lot to pick and choose to run on. What they choose will depend on the state.

1. Economy, lol. Yes run on that please.

2. Education, lol, lol, yeah please run on that.

3. Foreign policy! Obama rolled over and bared his belly to the world. Worlds only pissed at Trump because he sick slapped them and made them start pulling their own weight. But yeah, run on foreign policy.

One could go on and on but it’s pointless. The DNC doesn’t even have a candidate.

Defection noted.
It's not a deflection, it's the truth. Your problem is you've been so contaminated by Trump's lies, you can't admit, even to yourself, they are lies. Even when he lies right into your face.

Diac-TPX4AIvZ6L.jpg
No mirrors in your house. You only see the bad in the other side.

Ideology blinds, and there's no better example here than you.

Trump spends every day trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

Actually, you spend every day trying to give him credit for President Trump's economy.

You should just call it Roosevelt's economy ... go hard or go home.

Yeah. Barry's economy for most of his two terms were bad. He did leave Trump with a fair hand though. Trump improved on it big time.
That's BS and you know it.

Which part??

The part where the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

The part where UE benefits were extended time and time again.

The part where loads of folks were on food stamps?

Or the part where Barry left Trump a fair hand??
Obama's economy improved every month he was in office.

He was given a ruined economy by the GOP and Bush.

And he gave a growing economy and unemployment around 4% to Trump.

Give credit where credit is due.

I think that's why Republicans hate him. He was successful where they weren't. All you need to do is look at failed Red States. Why would anything think Republicans could run a country when they can't run a state?

What Democrats will run on.

upload_2018-7-19_15-16-26.jpeg

f_tov_nk_salute_180614.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

yeah, what indeed .............

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

The only place your guys are running to is the unemployment line, lol.

We like that you saddled us as the party of Trump.

Lets see how you, your party, and the voters like your side being plastered as the party of Waters, Pelosi, Cortez, and Chucky Shmucky…….along with the idea being floated that Hildy wants one more bite of the apple-)

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

The only place your guys are running to is the unemployment line, lol.

We like that you saddled us as the party of Trump.

Lets see how you, your party, and the voters like your side being plastered as the party of Waters, Pelosi, Cortez, and Chucky Shmucky…….along with the idea being floated that Hildy wants one more bite of the apple-)

when Trumps tariffs kick in, you'll be there too ...

Evidence That New Tariffs, Not Immigrants, Are Costing Jobs

Ah, where to begin:

Healthcare
Keeping America safe

What they usually run on......hot air.

Forum List

Back