What Democrats mean when they say radical

Good for him.

Whatever, you hate women.

The point is, his beliefs are NOT mainstream. Far from it.

And post birth abortions? Ok? Dieing babies in a laundry room? Fine? Michelle Obama getting a mysterious pay raise/promotion to a work optional board of the hospital after he husband earmarked Them money? I just thought to throw that in for kicks.

Both parties agree: being a corrupt douchebag is mainstream in Washington D.C.

Just sayin'

Whatever, you hate women.

The point is, his beliefs are NOT mainstream. Far from it.

And post birth abortions? Ok? Dieing babies in a laundry room? Fine? Michelle Obama getting a mysterious pay raise/promotion to a work optional board of the hospital after he husband earmarked Them money? I just thought to throw that in for kicks.

Both parties agree: being a corrupt douchebag is mainstream in Washington D.C.

Just sayin'

Which was the point on countering her/his claimed of womens rights extremism with Obamas abortion record. They cancel out each other. Though neither is right.

radical...establishing personhood through legislation for a fertilized egg only seconds old....so that even an IUD being used as birth control would be considered criminal.

Radical-eliminating Medicare and making it whither of the vine.

Radical, worshiping ayn rand so much that you require your staffers to read her books

Radical, people like Rush Limbaugh and his hate machine and those who follow him like lapdogs.

Those are just a few things I would consider as being Radical.

What about camping out on public property for weeks at a time, smokin pot, shittin on cop cars, rapin bitches, and destroying public and private property, at a cost of millions of dollars to the tax payer? Is that radical?

It is typical of the left to misuse words like 'radical', 'extremist', 'racist' and my personal favorite 'terrorist'. They remain absolutely clueless as to the actual damage they do by being this dumb. Trivializing serious issues for the sake of political point scoring... seriously stupid. But, when you have a president that calls people 'the enemy', they are just following that lead. So much for this so called 'civil discourse' that Obama lied about.

wow....its like you live in a different world where nobody records anything....:clap2: bravo, take a bow Caligirl. No seriously take a bow. It takes huge balls to come out and state this...HUGE BALLS

she is only 3 years old. and has the memory of a house fly.

radical...establishing personhood through legislation for a fertilized egg only seconds old....so that even an IUD being used as birth control would be considered criminal.

Radical-eliminating Medicare and making it whither of the vine.

Radical, worshiping ayn rand so much that you require your staffers to read her books

Radical, people like Rush Limbaugh and his hate machine and those who follow him like lapdogs.

Those are just a few things I would consider as being Radical.

What about camping out on public property for weeks at a time, smokin pot, shittin on cop cars, rapin bitches, and destroying public and private property, at a cost of millions of dollars to the tax payer? Is that radical?

Only in the sense that they did it in public instead of on campus as is their usual wont.

:eusa_angel:
Ryan believes a woman should not be allowed an abortion if she is raped.
Ryan believes a woman should not be allowed an abortion, even if carrying the child to term kills both her and the child.
Ryan co-sponsored a bill that would give 4 cells the full and same rights as you and I.

That's what we call radical.

So, Paul Ryan believes a blastocyst should be given the right to vote? Are you really that stupid?

The Democratic view of freedom of expression seems to be I respect your views as long as you agree with me if you don't out comes the radical right winger label to be honest it's gotten old and dull.

When us right wing radicals get together, we don't have to set up rape free zones. Why can't you OWS parasites behave similarly?

Forum List

Back