What defines a Patriot?

☭proletarian☭;2212659 said:
That's not true. They are critical of government.
Can the two truly be considered separately?

Do you really believe those spenders in Washington are America?

If they are elected, then they represent that majority of Americans who elect them. and their ilk.

If the People are American and they are chosen to represent the People, do they not represent America?

Castro loves the American people he just hates our government.

Is Castro someone you want to be listening to?

What a grade A pussy.

Are you so mentally weak that to listen to someone would automatically make you subject to thier point of view?

Yes I would like to hear what Castro had to say if he was talking to me directly. I am not afraid of Castro or anyone for that matter.

Who told you to turn off your brain...you shouldn't have listened. :lol:

If you let others do your thinking for you you are hopelessly lost.

There is no group more critical of America than the Tea Partiers.

Bullshit......they are critical of the poor and unemployed, because they are part of the 45 percent that doesn't have to pay, or gets a refund.

Elmer said they were critical of America. I said that was not true. They are critical of government. You throw in the poor and unemployed. I haven't seen that, maybe you can help me out here.

Perhaps, if government had concentrated more on the economy and less on spending, there would be fewer poor and unemployed.

☭proletarian☭;2212841 said:
☭proletarian☭;2212659 said:
Can the two truly be considered separately?

If they are elected, then they represent that majority of Americans who elect them. and their ilk.

If the People are American and they are chosen to represent the People, do they not represent America?

They represent America, but America is much more than that.

Yes I would like to hear what Castro had to say if he was talking to me directly. I am not afraid of Castro or anyone for that matter.

So not caring what someone has to say must mean you;re afraid of them? :eusa_eh:

☭proletarian☭;2212841 said:

They represent America, but America is much more than that.

Clarify.

What is America, if not it's people? Without it's people it is nothing but dirt, water, plants, and beasts. And insects- you get the idea. Land without a People is nothing more than land.

Land of the free and home of the brave, not a group of representatives who can be voted out of office on the whim of the people.

☭proletarian☭;2212891 said:

So not caring what someone has to say must mean you;re afraid of them? :eusa_eh:

Not caring what someone has to say is a funtion of time and opportunity. I don't have time for everyone. If I was not already at the keyboard I could not justify this response or reading your post. Fear has nothing to do with it.

Do you intend to answer with anything more than nonsensical one-liners you hope sound patriotic?

☭proletarian☭;2212934 said:
Do you intend to answer with anything more than nonsensical one-liners you hope sound patriotic?

I have nothing more to offer you. I have never looked at government as America and never will. I don't intend to change my mind... Do you?

Bullshit......they are critical of the poor and unemployed, because they are part of the 45 percent that doesn't have to pay, or gets a refund.

Elmer said they were critical of America. I said that was not true. They are critical of government. You throw in the poor and unemployed. I haven't seen that, maybe you can help me out here.

Perhaps, if government had concentrated more on the economy and less on spending, there would be fewer poor and unemployed.

When one half (the people who got lots) are critical of the other half (those that don't pay taxes because of the way the tax tables work out because they are poor), that is one half of America (tea partiers) being critical of America (the half that isn't in their shoes).

Simple enough Thinhead? You ain't got much in the brains department, do ya?

Someone who wants what's best for the country. If you follow the Republican agenda and do everything opposite, you are a patriot.
I didn't even know a political party could exist in a country that worked for the destruction of that country. In the past, that was called "treason".

So basically, you think a patriot is anyone who agrees with your highly prejudiced - not to mention totally half-assed and ignorant - view of what's best for the country, and anyone who dares to think they have a different idea of what's good is committing treason.

Every bit as brilliant as I would expect from someone whose IQ is several digits below room temperature. Allow me to be the first person today to tell you to sit down, shut up, and let the adults converse without your interruptions.

Forum List

Back