What created the Oklahoma City bomber

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
bill_clinton3.jpg

This guy's excessive use of force, killing the Branch Davidians at Waco.

If you believe anything else you are delussional.

Timothy McVeigh is responsible for his own acts.

Clinton was a sleaze, who behaved in a very irresponsible manner with both cases, but that was just the justification McVeigh used. McVeigh was captain of his own ship of fools

Without Waco, McVeigh would mostly likely just lived a bitter, outcast type of life. Waco was the catalyst that caused him to become completely unhinged.

It is part of the Clinton Legacy.

Without Waco, McVeigh would mostly likely just lived a bitter, outcast type of life. Waco was the catalyst that caused him to become completely unhinged.

So, using your "logic", people don't kill people, guns do?

The sludge who carried out the act is responsible.

The pure unadulterated hatred and disrespect for innocent life by those who did the act..... whether Clinton authorized an act that ticked that person off or not.. there would have been another act or some other premise used for the perpetrator to point to

Mcveigh killed people for his hate of this country.

he learned to hate this country through the Turner diaries and gun shows.

He was a racist gun nut who was convinced by the right wing noise machine that our country was coming for his guns.

So, using your "logic", people don't kill people, guns do?

Your understanding of logic is sorely lacking.

McVeigh in his own words said that he committed the bombing as revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.".

The government committed actions that he felt were wrong. How is that at all analogous to an inanimate object?

McVeigh was a sick, unhinged individual with a deep fear of government power. When he learned of what what he viewed as an abuse of that power, he lost it. Does the Clinton Administration's fault justify his actions? No. Did Waco influence McVeigh? Yes.

Last edited:
TIMOTHY MCVEIGH LETTERS

Therefore this bombing was meant as a pre-emptive (or pro-active) strike against these forces and their command and control centres within the federal building. When an aggressor force continually launches attacks from a particular base of operations, it is sound military strategy to take the fight to the enemy. Additionally, borrowing a page from US foreign policy, I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile, by bombing a government building and the government employees within that building who represent that government. Bombing the Murrah federal building was morally and strategically equivalent to the US hitting a government building in Serbia, Iraq, or other nations.

Last edited:
Negged for being an idiot.

Learn what goes on here neub before trying to prove how 'cool' you think you are.

The whole purpose of this post was just to piss people off and get responses. That is the essence of trolling, which I loved doing back in my BBS days when I was sitting in my parents basement at 14 years old on my 9600 bps modem.

For a troll post it was well constructed and reached it's intended purpose. I am just congratulating you on your original intent.

Forum List

Back