What country will be Obomba's next victim?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
I'm quite confident he'll be in office for another 5 years, and I'm even more confident that he'll bomb another country in that time period.

So on his watched we've had military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya to this point.

Who will be next? Iran? Palestine? Syria? If the new Egyptian government won't play ball will it be Egypt?

What do you think?

I'm quite confident he'll be in office for another 5 years, and I'm even more confident that he'll bomb another country in that time period.

So on his watched we've had military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya to this point.

Who will be next? Iran? Palestine? Syria? If the new Egyptian government won't play ball will it be Egypt?

What do you think?

Egypt will be fine as long as they stick the agreements we had with them and don't mess around with Israel. Its hard to say, Iran has oil but we won't do anything to them as long as they don't fuck up royally.

I'd watch Syria closely. If Obama doesn't want to get the OilWhore rep, something will need to be done because of the same atrocities being committed.

What do you think?

Egypt will be fine as long as they stick the agreements we had with them and don't mess around with Israel. Its hard to say, Iran has oil but we won't do anything to them as long as they don't fuck up royally.

Yeah my best guess is Syria, we attacked them in a small way a few years ago but that was right before Obama took office. So can't really pin that attack on him but we can the next one.

It's such a tough thing to figure out, who would've thought a month ago that we'd be bombing the hell out of Libya?

I'd watch Syria closely. If Obama doesn't want to get the OilWhore rep, something will need to be done because of the same atrocities being committed.

Syria has no oil, so they won't get any help.

The Debate: Did oil influence America's decision to invade Afghanistan? Were the true motives for war declared? Read our detailed report and sign the online petition for a public statement from the American government. TheDebate.org - Debating curren

They don't always have to have a direct connection to oil, an indirect one can be just as good.

The link has some frightening stuff on it for those who weren't already aware.

What do you think?

He seems to be doing a good job destroying the United States.

That's precisely why I think it will should the situation there get worse/escalate. Obama doesn't want to look like a big Oil hypocrite. He wants to look like the Savior.

What do you think?

Every modern president has done a good job of that, but I mean directly destroy another country.

That's precisely why I think it will should the situation there get worse/escalate. Obama doesn't want to look like a big Oil hypocrite. He wants to look like the Savior.

I dunno look at Libya, I think that's no longer a concern.

What do you think?

Every modern president has done a good job of that, but I mean directly destroy another country.

Obama has even surpassed George W. Bush in destroying the US. That's saying something. He'll have to ask the UN which country to bomb next. It'll have to be a small country since the US is overextended on the battlefront.

What do you think?

Iran has a strong, blooded military. So Obama won't do this "right thing" some place where he will have to read KIA reports.

Palestine has an ally in obama.

Syria? pfft, no oil and the government hates Israel. They are hands off. The UN, NATO, The Arab League have all decided that having Israel boxed in by hate is the best way to go.

Egypt will drop it's neutral stance twards Israel unless we keep bribing them to play nice.

By the standards set by Lybia for us to war on another country we should be in;

NOrth Korea
China
Ivory coast
Most of the rest of Africa
Somalia
Yemen
Iran
Saudia Arabia
Mexico
Columbia

On and on. Endless world war.

What do you think?

Yeah my best guess is Syria, we attacked them in a small way a few years ago but that was right before Obama took office. So can't really pin that attack on him but we can the next one.

It's such a tough thing to figure out, who would've thought a month ago that we'd be bombing the hell out of Libya?

Your right, I definently didn't see us bombing the pants off of Libya a month ago.

The Debate: Did oil influence America's decision to invade Afghanistan? Were the true motives for war declared? Read our detailed report and sign the online petition for a public statement from the American government. TheDebate.org - Debating curren

They don't always have to have a direct connection to oil, an indirect one can be just as good.

The link has some frightening stuff on it for those who weren't already aware.

After 9/11 we basically had to invade Afghanistan after knowledge came of the hi-jackers links to it and the training camps there. Rumsfled wanted to find an Iraqi link to the hijackers and even told the Generals that, but there was none and we couldn't swing it.

Obama has even surpassed George W. Bush in destroying the US. That's saying something. He'll have to ask the UN which country to bomb next. It'll have to be a small country since the US is overextended on the battlefront.

Obama is doing worse than Bush, Bush did worse than Clinton, etc etc etc, it has to do with chronological order as each president sets the bar lower for the next. I can promise you no matter what party the next president is from he'll be more fiscally liberal than even Obama is.

I agree on the small country line, especially since the citizens of this country now have zero trust in government so unlike Vietnam they won't be able to get away with forcing citizens to be soldiers. Every young person would just flee the country. That's why I think it'll be another small adventure similar to Libya in a country like Syria.

Forum List

Back