What Country Does Obama Think He's President Of?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."

Making the world just a tad bit safer should be praised as the goal for America and the world. His actions are consistent with the basic American premise that we only war when it is necessary, not as the draft dodgers Bush Cheney did when they were afraid.

"How blessed are those who make peace, because it is they who will be called God's children!"

Matthew 5:9

To Every Thing There is a Season
Ecclesiastes 3
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones,
and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,

I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.

In the jingle-jangle morning I'll come following you

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."

Making the world just a tad bit safer should be praised as the goal for America and the world. His actions are consistent with the basic American premise that we only war when it is necessary, not as the draft dodgers Bush Cheney did when they were afraid.

"How blessed are those who make peace, because it is they who will be called God's children!"

Matthew 5:9

To Every Thing There is a Season
Ecclesiastes 3
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones,
and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.

In the jingle-jangle morning I'll come following you

And I was going to rep the person that made the connection, ah well, not to be. ;)

☭proletarian☭;2187400 said:
Congratulations to President Obama.....

Looks like he is on his way to a second straight Nobel Peace Prize

What's a shame is that you and others who think like you do are too stupid to realize that a strong America is what keeps the peace on this planet.
judge10.jpg

By installing dictators, crushing popular uprisings, creating insurrections when convenient, and giving the world a common enemy?
Apparently, JenyEliza doesn't like hard questions being asked.

We "Made" $8 Billion on Citibank, but we're still stuck over $125B on Fannie and Freddie, so according to Libs we're in profit.

You guys must get comped by every Hotel in Vegas.

Citibank is not the only bank we have made a profit on, the list has grown quite long.

And we didn't just give that money you're talking about away. We now own 80% shares of AIG, and a similar stake in Fannie/Freddie. All of which we will probably eventually see profit from.

If we had gone with the original plan, we wouldn't have made a profit from any of it.

Did they actually give us wealth back (land, raw materials, etc), or more of the currency we devalued (via monetary inflation) when we bailed them out? Adjusting for the resulting price inflation further down the line, how did we break?

ignorant neocons are really showing their asses on this one. keep it coming.

So ignorant Libs are showing their asses because they can't discuss the topic of the OP.

That's a great tactic. Derail and troll the fuck out of it. Keep it coming.

who said i didnt discuss the topic? in your ignorance, you made it out like the US needs or wants to detonate 'new' nuke weapons in the first place, and then projected your paranoia that everything else about the country will be dismantled. i just called it how i seen it: ignorant, yet entertaining.

He doesn't think---he knows---he's,,,

President of the United States of America

Exactly, and as Gingrich says
Obama is the most radical president ever

"The most radical president in American history has now thrown down the gauntlet to the American people: 'I run a machine. I own Washington and there's nothing you can do about it,'" Gingrich said.

Gingrich: Obama is 'most radical president ever' - Yahoo! News

Last edited:

He doesn't think---he knows---he's,,,

President of the United States of America

Exactly, and as Gingrich says
Obama is the most radical president ever

"The most radical president in American history has now thrown down the gauntlet to the American people: 'I run a machine. I own Washington and there's nothing you can do about it,'" Gingrich said.

Gingrich: Obama is 'most radical president ever' - Yahoo! News

It is odd that someone of Gingrich's stature has never heard of FDR

Ah, I'm a moron because I love my country and defend it? :lol: And I think you doth protest too much, your envy is showing.

why does love of country seem to require that you not be objective about the good *and* the bad.?

I am objective about the bad, I'm just not insane enough to throw everything under the bus because of the bad, nor to insinuate that everything about this country is bad like so many on the left are willing to do. This country has done a lot of good with its power and its military over the last century, and while mistakes have been made along the way I don't believe the outweigh the good, nor do I think they were intended to be mistakes when started. And when partisan hacks think all the 'bad' happened on a republican watch and all the 'good' happened under a democratic watch, how do you consider that objective?

I don't know who's the bigger idiot, you or Obama.

Oh, RW, you know as well as I do that he didn't deserve that peace prize.

Hell, even he said he hadn't done anything to deserve it.

Though Lonestar's response wasn't exactly a very constructive one.

Ok then lets look at the reasons he did receive the prize.

1. Obama is black- Yes, I said it. Being a black man in the United States of America and finding a way to get the citizens of the US to elect you PRESIDENT is quite an accomplishment. They awarded a Nobel Prize to Nelson Mandella for much the same reason. Given the racial history of this nation, that was an historic accomplishment. It provided an inspirational message to the entire world

2. Obama is NOT George Bush- In moving away from the "my way or the highway" policies of Bush and his Big Stick threats as well as starting two wars, the committee recognized that Obama offering a hand of peace to the world deserved acknowledgement. His speech to the Muslim world as well as other major leaders was viewed as a major step towards peace.

Comparing Mandella to Obama, you've just proven you're the bigger idiot!

Once again, President Obama demonstrates why he deserved his Nobel Peace Prize

- Passed the first comprehensive Healthcare legislation in US history providing coverage to 30 million americans
- signed an historic treaty with the Russians reducing nuclear weapons by 30%

and the year is only 1/4 done

I don't know who's the bigger idiot, you or Obama.

Sure, Lonestir, sure.

It really tears you Conservative wingnuts up that President Obama is succeeding beyond your wildest fears:lol:

The only thing he's succeeding in doing is further dividing this country and growing the government and national debt. You're a fucking idiot if you believe a word Obama says.

Obama has signed a treaty today that in all respects handcuffs us and won't allow us to test new nuclear weapons systems. Boy...you could tell the Russians were happy about that.

So let me get this straight....we can't drill, we can't test new weapons systems, we soon won't be able to take heavy payloads into space because he's canceled any new shuttle programs.

What is this guy doing? Does he want us to fall behind everyone else. It seems Obama is trying to turn us into a 3rd rate world power...purposely setting us years back in advancements in science and technology.

Is Obama selling us down the river just so he can justify his Nobel prize?

If I were a competitor of the United States I would be doing cartwheels right now.

You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

Oh, RW, you know as well as I do that he didn't deserve that peace prize.

Hell, even he said he hadn't done anything to deserve it.

Though Lonestar's response wasn't exactly a very constructive one.

Ok then lets look at the reasons he did receive the prize.

1. Obama is black- Yes, I said it. Being a black man in the United States of America and finding a way to get the citizens of the US to elect you PRESIDENT is quite an accomplishment. They awarded a Nobel Prize to Nelson Mandella for much the same reason. Given the racial history of this nation, that was an historic accomplishment. It provided an inspirational message to the entire world

2. Obama is NOT George Bush- In moving away from the "my way or the highway" policies of Bush and his Big Stick threats as well as starting two wars, the committee recognized that Obama offering a hand of peace to the world deserved acknowledgement. His speech to the Muslim world as well as other major leaders was viewed as a major step towards peace.

Comparing Mandella to Obama, you've just proven you're the bigger idiot!

Both became Presidents of countries with a historical racist past. While Mandellas rise in Aparteid South Africa was a greater personal struggle, Obama's rise in the US is more significant due to the size and power of the US. When Obama was born, Bull Connor was still using attack dogs and fire hoses on black schoolchildren. In many parts of the country, his black father would have been lynched for marrying his white mother.
Black politicians winning in predominantly black areas of the country has become common. For Barack Obama to forge a winning consistency and avoid the traps set out to trip him up was the most historically significant election since Lincoln.
For the Nobel committee to acknowledge the feat is understandable

Barak Hussein would be a great new dictator of Syria.

Maybe he is campaigning to get the caliph of the world job?

1. We are well into economic recovery from the brink of collapseObama and his democraps brought it up to double digits. nice work democraps :clap2:

OOOH, colors! Well I'll use blue.

The recession that caused those double digits started during the Boooosh administration, genius. Are you going to blame the Carter recession on Reagan now?

And not only has the increase in unemployment now started dropping, but every other economic indicator, from GDP growth to Wall Street, has gone up, up, up.

2. He negotiated this arms treaty with Russia.a treaty that puts the US at a disadvantage and limits the US from defending itself from nuclear missiles

JUST LIKE REAGAN DID WITH THE START I TREATY.

Wow, that Reagan must have been a horrible president!

3. He got health care reform legislation passed.The government takeover of health care that the American people were AGAINST. The democraps then broke the rules to get it passed

What part of Health Care was "taken over" by the Health Care Reform bill, specifically? Hmmmmm?

4. We've made great strides in taking down Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan the last few months.Like what?

Like incorporating the help of Pakistan in strength, and capturing dozens of Taliban and Al Qaeda leaders in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

5. The auto industry is recovering nicely after a long period of almost utter collapse.Which had nothing to do with Obama. That was done by Pres. Bush

Really? Bush bailed out the Auto Industry? Wow, so Rush-Bo has been LYING all this time? Surprise surprise!

6. Thanks to the Democratic changes made to the Bush bailouts of the banks, the investments we made (as opposed to the original idea of loans) are netting us some profit.What changes?

The Bush administration originally intended all the money to the banks to be in the form of loans, which the banks could then default on, or avoid paying back in other ways. The Democrats decided to advance the funds in the form of investments, that would draw dividends, thus the profit.

I could go on, would you like me to?Yes.

Sweet, I shall:

7. Set an end date for the disaster that is Iraq, leaving us more leeway to concentrate on the actual War on Terror.

8. Ended the use of torture techniques from the Bush administration.

Darn right SewerWorkerWinger. My comments in red.

Inane insults don't prove your inane points. You know that, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back