What Country Does Obama Think He's President Of?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama has signed a treaty today that in all respects handcuffs us and won't allow us to test new nuclear weapons systems. Boy...you could tell the Russians were happy about that.

So let me get this straight....we can't drill, we can't test new weapons systems, we soon won't be able to take heavy payloads into space because he's canceled any new shuttle programs.

What is this guy doing? Does he want us to fall behind everyone else. It seems Obama is trying to turn us into a 3rd rate world power...purposely setting us years back in advancements in science and technology.

Is Obama selling us down the river just so he can justify his Nobel prize?

If I were a competitor of the United States I would be doing cartwheels right now.

A major part of 'social justice' is that no one should have more than another - and no country should have more than another.

The Obama should be IMPEACHED, the sooner the better.

He is a danger to us and our country.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."

Making the world just a tad bit safer should be praised as the goal for America and the world. His actions are consistent with the basic American premise that we only war when it is necessary, not as the draft dodgers Bush Cheney did when they were afraid.

"How blessed are those who make peace, because it is they who will be called God's children!"

Matthew 5:9

Obama has signed a treaty today that in all respects handcuffs us and won't allow us to test new nuclear weapons systems. Boy...you could tell the Russians were happy about that.

So let me get this straight....we can't drill, we can't test new weapons systems, we soon won't be able to take heavy payloads into space because he's canceled any new shuttle programs.

What is this guy doing? Does he want us to fall behind everyone else. It seems Obama is trying to turn us into a 3rd rate world power...purposely setting us years back in advancements in science and technology.

If I were a competitor of the United States I would be doing cartwheels right now.

China would own the rights to it anyway.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."

Making the world just a tad bit safer should be praised as the goal for America and the world. His actions are consistent with the basic American premise that we only war when it is necessary, not as the draft dodgers Bush Cheney did when they were afraid.

"How blessed are those who make peace, because it is they who will be called God's children!"

Matthew 5:9

Yeah, Iran and every rouge terrorist supporting country is laughing their ass off.

Congratulations to President Obama.....

Looks like he is on his way to a second straight Nobel Peace Prize

Doesn't he actually have to 'deserve' the first one before the award him another?

You're a laughing stock with your devotion to a politician.

Doesn't he actually have to 'deserve' the first one before the award him another?

Once again, President Obama demonstrates why he deserved his Nobel Peace Prize

- Passed the first comprehensive Healthcare legislation in US history providing coverage to 30 million americans
- signed an historic treaty with the Russians reducing nuclear weapons by 30%

and the year is only 1/4 done

Once again, President Obama demonstrates why he deserved his Nobel Peace Prize

- Passed the first comprehensive Healthcare legislation in US history providing coverage to 30 million americans
- signed an historic treaty with the Russians reducing nuclear weapons by 30%

and the year is only 1/4 done

yeah boy, he be THE MAN. THE ONE, A MESSIAH i suppose.
I'm just waiting for him to walk on water.

Last edited:

What's a shame is that you and others who think like you do are too stupid to realize that a strong America is what keeps the peace on this planet.

What's a shame is that you and others who think like you do are too stupid to realize that a strong America is what keeps the peace on this planet.
judge10.jpg

By installing dictators, crushing popular uprisings, creating insurrections when convenient, and giving the world a common enemy?

well his Marxist minister and he believe he runs the US of KKKA.

Forum List

Back