What could tip the scales?

For those unwilling to accept the truth.

I am not even going to post the electoral college poll links, it hurts feelings around here.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

221 to 191 with a lot of toss up states is something you should be more scared... not what Obamalama opponents should be scared of

Not scared.

Check your link.. If you click on the toss up states, they show you the Obama has a lead in 9 out of 10 of those states.

Let just give Rmoney HALF (Very Ambitious)... He still loses.

What do you think could be a factor for either Obama/Romney in October? I say, if unemployment goes below 8% before the last debate, Obama will win the election.
You actually think obama's labor department will allow unemployment to be above 8%
There are 23 million Americans out of work when at least half of those people go back to work it will make any drop in unemployment legit not until then.

For those unwilling to accept the truth.

I am not even going to post the electoral college poll links, it hurts feelings around here.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

221 to 191 with a lot of toss up states is something you should be more scared... not what Obamalama opponents should be scared of

Not scared.

Check your link.. If you click on the toss up states, they show you the Obama has a lead in 9 out of 10 of those states.

Let just give Rmoney HALF (Very Ambitious)... He still loses.

With a trend that has him losing leads in those states... and if I am not mistaken, all within the margin of error... and a couple months ago, some states were not swing states, that were pretty solidly in Obama's corner, and they are now indeed swing states...

It is trending away from Obamalama.. not toward him

It depends on why the UE rate drops. If it's because more people are dropping out of the work force, a lower rate won't help much.

What might tip the scales might already be happening. Our embassy is Egypt was just stormed and the Embassy flag ripped down. Netanyahu has requested an emergency meeting with obama that was denied. obama's campaigning is more important that what's going on in the middle east. Or, even knowing what's going on in the middle east!

If Moody's downgrades our rating before the election, obama's chances get much, much dimmer.

I think a downgrade would doom Obama. However I disagree about the unemployment numbers. IMO, those involved enough to understand why the number drops have already decided who they are voting for. However it's the last min. undecided who will simply see 7.9 that can be swayed by the jobs report.

As I said.. Romney would be VERY smart to keep hammering back against the manipulated unemployment rate numbers with the actual labor participation rate numbers to blow the myth out of the water

Honestly, I don't think Romney is as good as is needed at getting that message across. He needs a Clinton like speech, where he can lay out the unemployment in an honest no nonsense way. However, IMO, that's just not his forte.

I've had all the change I can stand!
shutterstock_85467745-300x228.jpg

What do you think could be a factor for either Obama/Romney in October? I say, if unemployment goes below 8% before the last debate, Obama will win the election.

So what your saying it's a lock for Romney? Because I dont see that happenin. Id love to have full employment again, but its not going to happen under Obama.

Honestly, I don't think Romney is as good as is needed at getting that message across. He needs a Clinton like speech, where he can lay out the unemployment in an honest no nonsense way. However, IMO, that's just not his forte.

No. his forte is rolling up his sleeves and getting to work.

He has to get the American people to hire him 1st.

The October surprise already happened. It came in September... enter Clinton to explain it to all that's left of the fence sitters.

NOTHING has had any appreciable effect on the polls until Clinton spoke. It's just that simple.

you think this election is going to hinge on Bill Clinton's speech?

He has to get the American people to hire him 1st.

He will. not worried about that at all.

Well, I started a previous thread where I officially stated I thought Romney will win, and I still do. The only way Obama wins IMO is if something happens. Either a significant drop in unemployment, Romney bombs a debate ... Something along those lines.

The October surprise already happened. It came in September... enter Clinton to explain it to all that's left of the fence sitters.

NOTHING has had any appreciable effect on the polls until Clinton spoke. It's just that simple.

Clinton still butt hurt over getting his ass handed to him over the CLINTON GUN BAN.

Forum List

Back