What could tip the scales?

23,000,000 people are out of work under Obama's watch, dipshit.
Obama couldn't manage a lemonade stand.

Is this a joke thread? Shouldn't this be in Romper Room or Ficticious Fables, somethin somethin like that?!

What do you think could be a factor for either Obama/Romney in October? I say, if unemployment goes below 8% before the last debate, Obama will win the election.

The October surprise already happened. It came in September... enter Clinton to explain it to all that's left of the fence sitters.

NOTHING has had any appreciable effect on the polls until Clinton spoke. It's just that simple.

Unemployment rate would be smartly countered by Romney with more information...
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I think nothing tips the scales to make this anything but a close race... and the ONLY reasons it is close are because of the blinded Obamabots and the fact that Romney is a weaker more moderate candidate rather than a conservative

We have to see what Obama's October surprise will be.

Uninformed sources tell me that he stages an assassination attempt and blames it on the Tea Party, these are the very same people giving Harry Reid his intel, so you'd better take it as such

Lol... warbler and LGS ,let the petty name calling begin.

Note where I called you a name?! Hmm? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you? That's what I thought. Spewing over something which never took place is kind of like the liberal nanny state.. always looking for sympathy and hand-outs where none are deserved.

It depends on why the UE rate drops. If it's because more people are dropping out of the work force, a lower rate won't help much.

What might tip the scales might already be happening. Our embassy is Egypt was just stormed and the Embassy flag ripped down. Netanyahu has requested an emergency meeting with obama that was denied. obama's campaigning is more important that what's going on in the middle east. Or, even knowing what's going on in the middle east!

If Moody's downgrades our rating before the election, obama's chances get much, much dimmer.

Lol... warbler and LGS ,let the petty name calling begin.

Note where I called you a name?! Hmm? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you? That's what I thought. Spewing over something which never took place is kind of like the liberal nanny state.. always looking for sympathy and hand-outs where none are deserved.

Ah. You can't read, now your posts make more sense. I'm sorry, I'll try to use smaller words next time :)

The October surprise already happened. It came in September... enter Clinton to explain it to all that's left of the fence sitters.

Wow! An impeached, hillbilly redneck, lying under oath, disbarred, adulterer did that? Wow!

It depends on why the UE rate drops. If it's because more people are dropping out of the work force, a lower rate won't help much.

What might tip the scales might already be happening. Our embassy is Egypt was just stormed and the Embassy flag ripped down. Netanyahu has requested an emergency meeting with obama that was denied. obama's campaigning is more important that what's going on in the middle east. Or, even knowing what's going on in the middle east!

If Moody's downgrades our rating before the election, obama's chances get much, much dimmer.

I think a downgrade would doom Obama. However I disagree about the unemployment numbers. IMO, those involved enough to understand why the number drops have already decided who they are voting for. However it's the last min. undecided who will simply see 7.9 that can be swayed by the jobs report.

I think a downgrade would doom Obama. However I disagree about the unemployment numbers. IMO, those involved enough to understand why the number drops have already decided who they are voting for. However it's the last min. undecided who will simply see 7.9 that can be swayed by the jobs report.

As I said.. Romney would be VERY smart to keep hammering back against the manipulated unemployment rate numbers with the actual labor participation rate numbers to blow the myth out of the water

New Topics

Forum List

Back