what could it mean when

Could be that he thinks you are a liberal Democrat but is afraid to ask for fear of being rejected as a conservative Republican. So, just like a member of Congress, he sits there and leers at you, points and stares at you some more and nothing gets done... Romance is slipping away.

what could it mean when
...any time someone tries to sneak a peek in someone's direction, that someone is scrutinizing/studying/looking back at the peeker? The more obvious explanation doesn't seem to apply.

Murphy's Law.

...any time someone tries to sneak a peek in someone's direction,:redface: that someone is scrutinizing/studying/looking back at the peeker? :confused:The more obvious explanation doesn't seem to apply. :doubt:

Men can't resist looking at things with which they are fascinated. Men generally don't take long looks at things they dislike for any reason, unless of course they are psychotics, in which case he might think you are reading his mind.

LOL funny thread. A guy I worked with wife would say, his head will still be turning two weeks after he is dead - that is if an attractive woman walks by. When I was a young and handsome I enjoyed many visual love affairs. I still do but my wife at times has noticed so subtlety is the game today. Now it is the older woman who still look LOL - great ego builder. I've never meet a woman who doesn't like an admiring glance. Well maybe I have. A close friend who OD'ed young would say 'I think I'm in love.' He did ok with that line. I still use it sotto voce. When we grew up we whistled, I still do but with care given the goofy world we live in. Life is short enjoy all the scenery.

why is this in the arts and crafts section? :lol: :lol:

Because the art of seduction takes a crafty disposition?

What does it mean, Barb?

It means:

Barb and somebody
Sittin in tree
K -I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes Barb
With BA-by carriage.

Send him some roses.

Or...if you're really bold, send him your underwear.

Most men aren't especially bold about this kind of thing, ya know?

The effect of having been shot down brutally (even once is enough) tends to make most of us a bit gun shy.

And if you're wrong? And if he runs away in horror?

His lose, not yours.

...any time someone tries to sneak a peek in someone's direction,:redface: that someone is scrutinizing/studying/looking back at the peeker? :confused:The more obvious explanation doesn't seem to apply. :doubt:

One boob larger than the other?
Just askin'.......

Forum List

Back