What constitutes genocide? Officially?

Historic genocide allegations are generally the provenance of modern political agendas. Every part of the globe has been subject to genocide if you go back far enough in history. It's become trendy for modern nations to avoid costly law suits by publically pleading guilty to allegations of genocide but it's an exercise in futility. Time was that the winning side wrote the history books and the losing side had to pay reparations but the concept has become confused with the emergence of organizations dedicated to extortion.

Depends on where you sit..really.

And who's telling the tale.

Replacing one population with another. The population that was replaced or is being replaced is being genocided.

"Replaced" is a very ambiguous word. And it does not always mean "by force" or "by means of extermination". Nomadic or semi-nomadic peoples move territory "replacing" each other.

Biblical stories register express 'genocide' commanded by the faith.
Clearing an area of the genetic group that was present is, in its simplest form, the definition.
It reflects the vision that ideas and concepts can be eliminated by effacing from the general population those who adhere to objectionable precepts.
When that means an easily identifiable group (color difference, clothing difference, etc.), is could also be referred to as 'ethnic cleansing' (what a term!) The 'gene' part is problematic. That is why it is essentially the same whether it is done by Cambodians to Cambodians or by Nazis to other Germans that the Nazis decided were 'Jews', part of the German population and not genetically different in any significant way.
So, briefly, 'genocide' is probably a poor choice of words, but one we are stuck with. Ill defined, even unjustifiable in certain contexts, there it is.
Now, making laws about speech...

What about CLASS issues?

For instance, when STALIN decided to kill all the Kulaks, was that genocide?

I think it was, and I think that genocidal event was based on CLASS.
A "class" is a concept. You can't commit genocide against a concept.

Sure you can. A culture is a CONCEPT, too. In fact a RACE is merely a concept when you get right down to it.

For example, the kulaks (wealthy peasants) once dealt with were becoming either peasants of middle wealth if they chose to remain in the village, or if they chose to leave the village, they were becoming part of a proletariat/working class, or got educated and moved to be part of intellectual classes, etc.

Sounds good, but the history of the murder of the Kulaks suggests otherwise.

Stalin set out to kill the wealthier Ukrainian peasants who owed land.

Oh, incidently, Salin himself told his minions who were deciding who to kill the following

If the person is a Pole, he is also a Kulack.

So in that case, Stalin was not only setting out to kill as many Ukrainian wealthy peasants as he could, he was ALSO throwing all POLES into that class because why?

Because he hated Poles.

Was it genocide?

Yeah, of course it was.

Genocide by CLASS AND/OR by RACE.

Last edited:
What about CLASS issues?

For instance, when STALIN decided to kill all the Kulaks, was that genocide?

I think it was, and I think that genocidal event was based on CLASS.

Sure you can. A culture is a CONCEPT, too. In fact a RACE is merely a concept when you get right down to it.

No matter how far "down" you get into "it", RACE is NOT a concept.

With regard to your particular example:

most former wealthy peasants went to live in towns thus moving from peasant class to a class of factory workers;

some former wealthy peasants stayed in their villages and continued with the life the rest of the peasants lived.

Where is "genocide" in it?!

Many peasants and factory workers gained education and went onto becoming teachers, actors, producers, scientists, military leaders, writers, etc. -- do you also consider it "genocide"?!

Last edited:
Sounds good, but the history of the murder of the Kulaks suggests otherwise.

Stalin set out to kill the wealthier Ukrainian peasants who owed land.

Oh, incidently, Salin himself told his minions who were deciding who to kill the following

If the person is a Pole, he is also a Kulack.

So in that case, Stalin was not only setting out to kill as many Ukrainian wealthy peasants as he could, he was ALSO throwing all POLES into that class because why?

Because he hated Poles.

Was it genocide?

Yeah, of course it was.

Genocide by CLASS AND/OR by RACE.

Absolutely idiotic statement from start to finish!

1. "Ukrainian" is not an ethnicity. "Ukrainians" as a separate from Russians group was created under Stalin, as was Ukraine itself. Are you suggesting, the Soviet leaders were creating something and destroying it at the same time?!

2. Are you suggesting that "wealthy peasants who owed land" existed only in Ukraine, or that in all other parts of the USSR "wealthy peasants who owed land" were left to their own devices?

3. I would like to see the PRIME SOURCE for the bolded statement of yours!

4. According to your statement (in bold) Stalin was unaware that a)not all Poles were peasants; b) not all peasants of Polish ethnicity were wealthy?

5. Are you aware that Tukhachevsky, Malinovsky, Rokossovskiy, Menzhinsky, Dzerzhinsky were Poles? Do you know who they were?

No, it's not "genocide", it's your brazen ignorance!

Uh huh. Say, are you ever going to do anything to justify that level of arrogance? NOTE: "Being a liberal" really isn't an accomplishment. Just sayin'.

What are you on about?.. Eat something when you are boozing.
It's really a simple concept, but it's telling that you're unable to comprehend it.

Holding to a set of beliefs -- liberalism -- isn't an accomplishment worthy of praise and respect. It doesn't give your opinions the weight of fact.

And you still won't understand.

Uh huh. Say, are you ever going to do anything to justify that level of arrogance? NOTE: "Being a liberal" really isn't an accomplishment. Just sayin'.

It's really a simple concept, but it's telling that you're unable to comprehend it.

Holding to a set of beliefs -- liberalism -- isn't an accomplishment worthy of praise and respect. It doesn't give your opinions the weight of fact.

I understand that you have some activity going on in your head; I can even smell the burning of your two braincells rubbing frantically against each other... :D

Sorry, daveman... Don't be testy. I really do not get you accusing me of "liberal thinking" and what it has to do with genocide. Explain yourself, please.

I understand that you have some activity going on in your head; I can even smell the burning of your two braincells rubbing frantically against each other... :D

Sorry, daveman... Don't be testy. I really do not get you accusing me of "liberal thinking" and what it has to do with genocide. Explain yourself, please.
I have. Repeatedly.

You have nothing to justify your arrogance -- except "being a liberal".

And that's simply not sufficient.

In fact a RACE is merely a concept when you get right down to it.

Whites' broad-based acceptance of this idea (contrasted with everyone else's sharp rejection of it) is one symptom of whites' own genocide.

Let me repeat.

The campaign to convince whites that they don't exist is a subtle form of genocide.

Let me reiterate.

if you can convince a group of people that they don't even exist, you've pretty much taken care of the need to militarily oppose them. Gas chambers are constructed inside the minds of your victims, instead of physically on the fields of Europe. You accomplish this by gaining control of the media, education, politics and law, and pushing "multiculturalism", white guilt, anti-Westernism, feminism, homosexuality, etc.

Let me say that again.

Jews are using their wiles to accomplish against whites what Hitler used muscle to try to accomplish against them.

Impressed, we should be?

Forum List

Back