What Constitutes an Asshole?

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
What Constitutes an Asshole created by TheDipstop.com

I keep my eyes open, though it isn't really difficult to tell the assholes from the good guys. How can you tell if you or one of your friends is an asshole? Check out the list below. If you are guilty of any of the following, you are an asshole!

http://www.thedipstop.com/Asshole.html

If you have just learned that you are in fact an asshole, I can understand you may feel shocked. That is a natural reaction. Take a deep breath. Then change your actions and become a non-asshole like the rest of us.

If you have fog lights on your car and leave them on whether there is fog or not...you are an asshole!

Guess I'm an asshole.. :) Tho, given that's the only thing on the list I'm guilty of, I'm not too worried. :)

Shattered, I'll do you one better. Not a single night goes by that I don't see at least 2 or 3 cars driving around at night time without their lights on. I mean, how dumb do you have to be to realize that your freaking lights aren't on when it's 10:00 PM!!!?

If you sit in the smoking section and then complain loudly about the smoke...you are an asshole!

This lady actually did that where I used to worked. I suggested she put her cigarette out, and she complained to my manager. :mad:

Forum List

Back