"WHAT COMES NEXT?" Missing from GOP Debates. Anyone notice?

So they exclude some of the numbers and that somehow makes it BETTER?

And nobody is saying end education, we're saying end Federal control of education.

Actually, we need more federal control. There are school districts that are so poor, without federal help they couldn't even afford to hire teachers.

The only reason the right wing wants the federal government out of schools is so they can for children to "pledge and pray". They can get rid of science and present "magical creation" as an alternative to science.

pr070611ii.gif

And nobody is saying end education, we're saying end Federal control of education.

Actually, we need more federal control. There are school districts that are so poor, without federal help they couldn't even afford to hire teachers.

The only reason the right wing wants the federal government out of schools is so they can for children to "pledge and pray". They can get rid of science and present "magical creation" as an alternative to science.

pr070611ii.gif

You do know that evolution is a 'theory', right? Even Darwin knew before his death that he didn't get it right.

"The number of intermediate varieties which have formerly existed on earth must be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against my theory." - Charles Darwin 1902 edition.

“…I am quite conscious that my speculations run beyond the bounds of true science….It is a mere rag of an hypothesis with as many flaw & holes as sound parts.” Charles Darwin to Asa Gray, cited by Adrian Desmond and James Moore, Darwin, (New York: W.W. Norton and Company, 1991) pp. 456, 475.

I don't care if "Intense" even comments on this. I'm interested in Republican Policies. Let's debate. But first, can someone name and describe a "policy"?

:eek: Lunch Break. ;) Here is a more current Link Pick an Issue.

Current Political Issues | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

Have you actually read those talking points?

Check this one out:

We support common sense health care reforms that would lower costs, preserve quality, end lawsuit abuse, and maintain the health care that Americans deserve. We oppose government-run health care, which won’t protect the physician-patient relationship, won’t promote conpetition, and wont’ promote health care quality and choice.

The only real policy is "end lawsuit abuse" which is code for "take away consumer protection and leave them without an option". Everything else is just "blah blah". Nothing of substance. Everyone wants to lower cost. But "HOW"?

I'm afraid when they say, "maintain the health care that Americans deserve", which, going by what we have now, for millions of Americans, is "NONE".

You are entitled to your opinion. Litigation, Lotto type payouts, and Lawyer fee's are a big problem. When Doctors make treatment decisions based on Liability, over Patient need, it is a concern.

pr070611ii.gif

You are projecting. Even still it is a State Issue before a Federal Issue.

I believe the word you were seeking was "accept". Of course, if English is not your first language, my apologies. It can be tricky and even the president just prior to our current one, couldn't "speak English good".

As far as OBL, the credit goes to hundreds of people but as Leader, Obama earned his share.
Correct:tongue:

As far as Obama earning. As much as the Nobel prize.:lmao:

Well let's see if you have anything besides generalizations and sarcasm. We'll go point by point and you let me know the facts that dispute the ones I present.
1. Bush gave up. He even publicly started making excuses that "Bin Laden is not important".
2. Obama promised before elected that he would take our forces out of Iraq and put the focus in Afghanistan and toward finding the people who were actually responsible for 9/11. He kept that promise and did exactly that.
3. Obama then decimated both Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan through drones, overt and covert ops of which he authorized dozens.
4. Obama also authorized covert ops in Pakistan, when the leads obtained from the ops in N. Afghanistan led there. Unlike, the previous president, he listened to his intel people.
5. It was from these covert ops that we learned bin Laden's exact location.
6. Obama then tried several times to coordinate a joint raid but it was discovered the ISI was compromised.
7. It is also no secret that Pakistan is not exactly an "ally" and much of the government / military considers us an enemy.
8. Obama authorized a raid into a nuclear country without notifying them or gaining their approval.

Which of the above do you find not to be factual and why?

I will stop you AT THE FIRST ONE. Which more then proves you to be nothing but a hack.

Obama made similar comments dumbass.

Well let's see if you have anything besides generalizations and sarcasm. We'll go point by point and you let me know the facts that dispute the ones I present.
1. Bush gave up. He even publicly started making excuses that "Bin Laden is not important".
2. Obama promised before elected that he would take our forces out of Iraq and put the focus in Afghanistan and toward finding the people who were actually responsible for 9/11. He kept that promise and did exactly that.
3. Obama then decimated both Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan through drones, overt and covert ops of which he authorized dozens.
4. Obama also authorized covert ops in Pakistan, when the leads obtained from the ops in N. Afghanistan led there. Unlike, the previous president, he listened to his intel people.
6. Obama then tried several times to coordinate a joint raid but it was discovered the ISI was compromised.
7. It is also no secret that Pakistan is not exactly an "ally" and much of the government / military considers us an enemy.
8. Obama authorized a raid into a nuclear country without notifying them or gaining their approval.

I will stop you AT THE FIRST ONE. Which more then proves you to be nothing but a hack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Turns out Bin Laden wasn't in a cave, but in a "villa".

"I don't know where he is, I don't spend that much time on it".

I try to skip over your posts because you are such a fucking moron and so proud of that fact. It's too easy to take one of your posts and point out what an idiot you are. It's like you revel in ignorance. Being stupid and showing the world is your goal. What are you? About 12 years old? What else could explain it?

:eek: Lunch Break. ;) Here is a more current Link Pick an Issue.

Current Political Issues | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

Have you actually read those talking points?

Check this one out:

We support common sense health care reforms that would lower costs, preserve quality, end lawsuit abuse, and maintain the health care that Americans deserve. We oppose government-run health care, which won’t protect the physician-patient relationship, won’t promote conpetition, and wont’ promote health care quality and choice.

The only real policy is "end lawsuit abuse" which is code for "take away consumer protection and leave them without an option". Everything else is just "blah blah". Nothing of substance. Everyone wants to lower cost. But "HOW"?

I'm afraid when they say, "maintain the health care that Americans deserve", which, going by what we have now, for millions of Americans, is "NONE".

You are entitled to your opinion. Litigation, Lotto type payouts, and Lawyer fee's are a big problem. When Doctors make treatment decisions based on Liability, over Patient need, it is a concern.

And when patients are left disabled and without any way to gain restitution, then they are truly screwed. This is where "Let him die" fits so casually.

WHAT COMES NEXT?

Remember, defeating Iraq all the way up to the infamous "Mission Accomplished" only cost a few billion dollars. It was what came next that cost three trillion, the lives of thousands of Americans, the maiming of tens of thousands more and the destruction of much of our military. Not to mention the cost to the hundreds of thousands of Christians and the women that live or lived in Iraq.

The Bush tax cuts added a small bump to our economy. Then it left us trillions in debt. Republicans simply passed out of few bucks for people to spend and did nothing to actually grow the economy. No infrastructure was built up. Nothing that looked towards the future. Just a quick money bump.

Defunding the EPA is not a serious policy. So we use up resources and end up with dirty air and dirty water. How is that a "plan".

Even the Christian Science Monitor points out that Republican nominee's scams will leave us many trillions further in debt. Because "cut taxes" and nothing else is not a serious policy.

Anyone notice that there is no debate on this board between Republicans and anyone else? Democrats debate each other as well as the Independents. Republicans dutifully repeat talking points and call names. Try to get them to discuss economic policy or explain what happens after we bomb Iran. You can't. They simply don't think that far ahead.

And look at what they are running on now. Abortion? How does this "debate" improve the country? Gay rights? Most right wingers say they don't even know any gays. Health Care is the number one cause of bankruptcy. What is their health care plan? Deregulate so it's even worse? They can't explain how that works. Some even say cross state lines so we can make sure no one can regulate health care. Is that a serious plan? Cause more bankruptcies?

Their entire campaign is reduced to attacking Obama or trying to take credit for his successes (getting Bin Laden and the auto industry).

I'm not attacking them or calling them names. I'm simply pointing out these "facts".

So, where is the debate? To borrow a famous Bush line, "Bring it on!"

Has getting bin ladin made us any safer? If so why did obama sign the NDAA into law and gave our enemies a victory? If we aren't safer why are we cheering about the death of someone who had nothing to do with 9/11?

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Turns out Bin Laden wasn't in a cave, but in a "villa".

"I don't know where he is, I don't spend that much time on it".

I try to skip over your posts because you are such a fucking moron and so proud of that fact. It's too easy to take one of your posts and point out what an idiot you are. It's like you revel in ignorance. Being stupid and showing the world is your goal. What are you? About 12 years old? What else could explain it?

Yes he was and in spite of Valerie, Leon had the balls.

One more thing dufus. Did you find the thread about the democrats attacking Bush on gas prices asswipe?

So in other words, you give up already. I must compliment you though, your excuse for your Cut & Run is just so very original :lol::lol::lol:

So in other words, you give up already. I must compliment you though, your excuse for your Cut & Run is just so very original :lol::lol::lol:

WTF are you talking about?

Mr hack. I just trashed your first one, why go on. You are infamous for the but but but.

But here is your chance.

mouth off.

WHAT COMES NEXT?

Remember, defeating Iraq all the way up to the infamous "Mission Accomplished" only cost a few billion dollars. It was what came next that cost three trillion, the lives of thousands of Americans, the maiming of tens of thousands more and the destruction of much of our military. Not to mention the cost to the hundreds of thousands of Christians and the women that live or lived in Iraq.

The Bush tax cuts added a small bump to our economy. Then it left us trillions in debt. Republicans simply passed out of few bucks for people to spend and did nothing to actually grow the economy. No infrastructure was built up. Nothing that looked towards the future. Just a quick money bump.

Defunding the EPA is not a serious policy. So we use up resources and end up with dirty air and dirty water. How is that a "plan".

Even the Christian Science Monitor points out that Republican nominee's scams will leave us many trillions further in debt. Because "cut taxes" and nothing else is not a serious policy.

Anyone notice that there is no debate on this board between Republicans and anyone else? Democrats debate each other as well as the Independents. Republicans dutifully repeat talking points and call names. Try to get them to discuss economic policy or explain what happens after we bomb Iran. You can't. They simply don't think that far ahead.

And look at what they are running on now. Abortion? How does this "debate" improve the country? Gay rights? Most right wingers say they don't even know any gays. Health Care is the number one cause of bankruptcy. What is their health care plan? Deregulate so it's even worse? They can't explain how that works. Some even say cross state lines so we can make sure no one can regulate health care. Is that a serious plan? Cause more bankruptcies?

Their entire campaign is reduced to attacking Obama or trying to take credit for his successes (getting Bin Laden and the auto industry).

I'm not attacking them or calling them names. I'm simply pointing out these "facts".

Has getting bin ladin made us any safer? If so why did obama sign the NDAA into law and gave our enemies a victory? If we aren't safer why are we cheering about the death of someone who had nothing to do with 9/11?

You confused me. Are you saying Obama shouldn't have taken out Bin Laden and Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11?

WHAT COMES NEXT?

You confused me. Are you saying Obama shouldn't have taken out Bin Laden and Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11?

Answer the god damn question's you fucking little prick

Let me asked again, "Are you saying Obama shouldn't have taken out Bin Laden and Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11?"

Let me asked again, "Are you saying Obama shouldn't have taken out Bin Laden and Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11?"
No bitch we aren't playing this fucking game you're not going to answer a question with a fucking question.
You make all the wild ass accusation and your going to answer my fucking question or run like a fucking bitch.

As I heard from another poster, I forget who to give credit to, saying obama got Bin Laden is like saying Nixon landed on the moon.

See what I mean? Republicans let Bin Laden go. Bush said he "didn't think about him any more". Obama made getting Bin Laden a priority of his administration from day one. But, of course, he had nothing to do with getting Bin Laden. How the right gets from one point to the next is a mystery to me. Some call it "leapfrog".

So, when did the GOP have him exactly?

You're such a massive retard deanie weanie.

No bitch we aren't playing this fucking game you're not going to answer a question with a fucking question.
You make all the wild ass accusation and your going to answer my fucking question or run like a fucking bitch.

It's rdean.. resident USMB retard.... sorry, but that's as good as it gets with him.

Forum List

Back