What CNN will NOT tell you about Syria - a must read

Is getting US into debt part of the US checker game? by who? who is the player on the 'behalf' of US?

Well i wont go into too much depth on that one. All the usual suspects will start foaming at the mouth attacking me if i do. But lets just say it has something to do with the Military Industrial Complex and its 'Permanent War' agenda.

Wonder who is running the complex, or is that simply a Bogeyman fringers made up to vocus their anger on?

Take a guess. Do some research.

do you remember what happened when UN accused Syria of Harriri assasination in Lebanon and forced Syrian troops out? Israel brutaly invaded Lebanon shortly after killing thousands of civilians... so I was researching for some alternative views on Syria, and found this:

Einstein, what was Lebanon doing letting the PLO and Hizballah, terrorist groups intent on attacking Israel, infiltrate Lebanon, a violation of international law?

What do you expect Israel to do when Hizballah attacks Israel, pray they stop?

Are you mentally defective or just dumb?

Last edited:
Btw,i am not advocating my nation going to War with either Syria or Iran. In fact,i would like to see us dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. We only want their oil. So lets just continue to buy their oil without all the meddling in their internal affairs. My assessments of the situation are just my assessments. I am not advocating anything. I'm just commenting on Geo-Political reality. War with both Syria and Iran does seem inevitable. I wouldn't support these possible Wars though. We've had enough War and we're broke too.

Iran just needs to speed up their Nuclear development and the West will have no choice but to accept them and respect them. Syria should be doing the same. Gaddafi's blunder was that he gave up on his Nuclear ambitions. That cost him his country and his life. If Iran,Syria,and North Korea are smart,they wont make that same big mistake. Joining the 'Nuclear Club' brings repect & prestige. That's how the game works.

Btw,i am not advocating my nation going to War with either Syria or Iran. In fact,i would like to see us dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. We only want their oil. So lets just continue to buy their oil without all the meddling in their internal affairs. My assessments of the situation are just my assessments. I am not advocating anything. I'm just commenting on Geo-Political reality. War with both Syria and Iran does seem inevitable. I wouldn't support these possible Wars though. We've had enough War and we're broke too.

Iran just needs to speed up their Nuclear development and the West will have no choice but to accept them and respect them. Syria should be doing the same. Gaddafi's blunder was that he gave up on his Nuclear ambitions. That cost him his country and his life. If Iran,Syria,and North Korea are smart,they wont make that same big mistake. Joining the 'Nuclear Club' brings repect & prestige. That's how the game works.

I'm advocating fucking up the troglodytes in syria and iran and sending the virgin chasers to paradise and the 72 whores

So what you are saying is that the Assad dynasty (with it's current idiot prince) is really a Alawite minority imposing itself on a Sunni majority?
Correct

Alawites are accepted as mulsimes.

The sunnis and shiite heads have more of a "shitty" disposition than a "sunny" disposition. :lol:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

So what you are saying is that the Assad dynasty (with it's current idiot prince) is really a Alawite minority imposing itself on a Sunni majority?
Correct

More accurately, the muzzies imposed themselves on the Christians who inhabited Syria for 500+ years before the scourge of islime was concocted by your pedophile fake prophet.

Muslimes are not exactly known for being educated.

Hey, have a happy sharia new year, virgin chaser and may you meet those 72 whores in paradise upon perpetrating jhad allahu akbar :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back