What CNN will NOT tell you about Syria - a must read

#5) if Iran is attacked both China and Russia will come to their aid.

#6) Israel is the one pushing the U.S. to attack Iran

#7) America gains nothing by attacking Iran.
I do not know enough about #1-#4, but I definetely agree #5-#7 you are absolutely right.

Iran and North Korea are two nuclear threats that this administration has not seen as being of any real significance, simply passed over. If you are counting on Obama to deal with the issue of anything linked to Iran, you'll be waiting quite a long time. Like everything else this President will most likely lean to an established committee to tackle the issue, as he is incapable of getting himself involved with executive decisions that could effect his more important "popularity image" (not that his approval ratings are anything worth boasting about). In fact, I don't recall any serious plan in dealing with Mahmoud Admadinajad since this idiot took the oath of office.

Putting North Korea off to the side for the moment (since they got their nukes under Clinton and Bush, and Obama inherited that mess).

What exactly would you have Obama or Romney do about Iran?

The thing about Iran is we have absolutely no leverage with them at this point.

Military strikes are impractical because their facilities are so spread out we'd never get even a fraction of them, and so fortified that the ones we do get, damage would be minimal.

Any trade sanctions we impose will probably be circumvented by Turkey and Iraq, both of which have good relations with iran and could use the trade generated by acting as middle-men.

I think the thing is, that we are abitrarily saying who can and can't have nuclear weapons.

But really, having nukes increases your status.

Saddam gave up his nuke program in 1991. IN 2003, we invaded his country and he was executed. Qadaffi gave up his nuke program in 2003. We sided with rebels in his country and he was killed.

Now, if I were Mohmoud and the Mullahs who really run the country, I wouldn't be inclined to give up my nukes.

Also, Lybia has oil so that's why the West militarily helped the rebels.

Syria doesn't have any oil; so basically the opposition is on it's own against the Assad regime.

Assad or the whole system behind him is finished.
It's just a matter of time.

You don't have to be Nostradamus to say this.
No you do not, just watch enough zionist propaganda on CNN or Fox, and you can say and think anything they want you to.
Nostradamus would be able to comment on hilighted points made in OP rather then troll:

OP:Do you remember what happened when UN accused Syria of Harriri assasination in Lebanon and forced Syrian troops out? Israel brutaly invaded Lebanon shortly after killing thousands of civilians... so I was researching for some alternative views on Syria, and found this:
(If you can combine it with how our own country has been destroyed by debt, then possibly you can see a better picture of what is really happening)

Bashar Al Assad is having a clear track of successes: opening Syrian society, release of all political prisoners, fighting corruption, opening internet, accepting

Last edited:
#1) around 90% of Syria is Sunni muslim.

#2) the other 10% is Alawite (which is an offshoot of Shiite muslims)

#3) President Assad and the military leaders are almost all Alawite

#4) the Syrian people hate the Assad government and the Alawite sect.

#5) if Iran is attacked both China and Russia will come to their aid.

#6) Israel is the one pushing the U.S. to attack Iran

#7) America gains nothing by attacking Iran.

Thank you for providing insight into the religious dynamics of Syria.

So what you are saying is that the Assad dynasty (with it's current idiot prince) is really a Alawite minority imposing itself on a Sunni majority?

So if Assad falls, what would a new government of Syria look like?

I do not know enough about #1-#4, but I definetely agree #5-#7 you are absolutely right.

China has no interests in Syria. It's involvement in this issue is minimal except the UN-SC.
Russia will back-off once nations involved in Syria's future will make their moves.
Russia can't do anything, it just can send some ships as political support to coast of Syria.
But in Med are more than 140 NATO ships.

So unless the Chinese or Russians are willing to fight & die for Iran,they are pretty much all done
Question is, are YOU? And the answer to me is obvious - no, you are not: all you brave, gun totting patriots and militias sat around and watched while tens of millions of your fellow country men were losing their homes to the banks which got bailed out by your same exact government.

Doesn't have much to do with what's being discussed. But hey,if it makes sense to you,go with it. Enjoy.

It's Chess,it aint Checkers son. Iran is being isolated. And taking Syria out is a big part of that process. Iran has no friends in the region besides Syria. Most if not all of the Sunni Arab Nations in the region have given their blessings for an attack on Persian Shiite Iran. So their days are likely numbered. I'm certainly not advocating my Nation go to War with Iran but i know it is inevitable. The plan has been in the works for years. Iran's best hope at this point is to work out a deal with the West. Anything short of that,there will be War.

Last edited:
Iran and North Korea are two nuclear threats that this administration has not seen as being of any real significance, simply passed over. If you are counting on Obama to deal with the issue of anything linked to Iran, you'll be waiting quite a long time. Like everything else this President will most likely lean to an established committee to tackle the issue, as he is incapable of getting himself involved with executive decisions that could effect his more important "popularity image" (not that his approval ratings are anything worth boasting about). In fact, I don't recall any serious plan in dealing with Mahmoud Admadinajad since this idiot took the oath of office.

Putting North Korea off to the side for the moment (since they got their nukes under Clinton and Bush, and Obama inherited that mess).

Military strikes are impractical because their facilities are so spread out we'd never get even a fraction of them, and so fortified that the ones we do get, damage would be minimal.

Any trade sanctions we impose will probably be circumvented by Turkey and Iraq, both of which have good relations with iran and could use the trade generated by acting as middle-men.

I think the thing is, that we are abitrarily saying who can and can't have nuclear weapons.

Saddam gave up his nuke program in 1991. IN 2003, we invaded his country and he was executed. Qadaffi gave up his nuke program in 2003. We sided with rebels in his country and he was killed.

Now, if I were Mohmoud and the Mullahs who really run the country, I wouldn't be inclined to give up my nukes.

Saddam never gave up his nuke program. He never had one. He had designs on getting one. What he had was a Chemical program. He wanted a nuke program to augment his other programs.

Saddam lost power because he pissed off everyone around him. Imagine if something had happened to him and one of his crazy sons had access to WMDs.

Gaddafi lost power because he was weak and was caught up in a Jihadist movement that swept the Middle East.

Last edited:
It's Chess,it aint Checkers son. Iran is being isolated. And taking Syria out is a big part of that process. Iran has no friends in the region besides Syria. Most if not all of the Sunni Arab Nations in the region have given their blessings for an attack on Persian Shiite Iran. So their days are likely numbered. I'm certainly not advocating my Nation go to War with Iran but i know it is inevitable. The plan has been in the works for years. Iran's best hope at this point is to work out a deal with the West. Anything short of that,there will be War.
Is getting US into debt part of the US checker game? by who? who is the player on the 'behalf' of US?

Saddam never gave up his nuke program. He never had one. He had designs on getting one. What he had was a Chemical program. He wanted a nuke program to augment his other programs.

Saddam lost power because he pissed off everyone around him. Gaddafi lost power because he was weak and was caught up in a Jihadist movement that swept the Middle East.

Gaddafi's biggest blunder was giving up on his Nuclear ambitions. He hadn't,he would still be in power today. Iran & North Korea understand how signicant it is to join the 'Nuclear Club.' It insulates them from any attack and the West is forced to deal. If i were advising Syria,Iran,and North Korea,i would advise them to move full steam ahead with their Nuclear ambitions. All they have to do is look at what the West did to Gaddafi. Just get the Nukes and you're a player. And that's how the game works.

Is getting US into debt part of the US checker game? by who? who is the player on the 'behalf' of US?

Well i wont go into too much depth on that one. All the usual suspects will start foaming at the mouth attacking me if i do. But lets just say it has something to do with the Military Industrial Complex and its 'Permanent War' agenda.

Well i wont go into too much depth on that one. All the usual suspects will start foaming at the mouth attacking me if i do. But lets just say it has something to do with the Military Industrial Complex and its 'Permanent War' agenda.

You're so fucking dumb, that you make posts like this while simultaneously holding that we should take out Syria. :cuckoo: cornball

Syria is isolated because of what is happening within Syria.
Iran is in no position to negotiate with "West" as "best hope" as you state.
Sanctions don't work, and "Food for Oil" type of sanctions you can forget as China won't allow this to happen. Bilateral trade between China and Iran has reached 30 Billion $ and 80% of Iranian exports to China is Oil and China is committed to invest in Iran's energy infrastructure:
tehran times : Iran-China trade to hit $50b: official

Iran is doing quite well for the position it is in. It's influence steadily rising.
There won't be any bigger hostilities with Iran.
Within near future Iran will become nuclear power, and it won't be the last.

Arabs and Muslimes are very peaceful people :lol:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Syria is isolated because of what is happening within Syria.
Iran is in no position to negotiate with "West" as "best hope" as you state.
Sanctions don't work, and "Food for Oil" type of sanctions you can forget as China won't allow this to happen. Bilateral trade between China and Iran has reached 30 Billion $ and 80% of Iranian exports to China is Oil and China is committed to invest in Iran's energy infrastructure:
tehran times : Iran-China trade to hit $50b: official

Iran is doing quite well for the position it is in. It's influence steadily rising.
There won't be any bigger hostilities with Iran.
Within near future Iran will become nuclear power, and it won't be the last.

I seriously doubt the Russians or the Chinese will fight & die defending Iran. That just won't happen. Who does China do more business with? Iran or the U.S.? The Math is pretty simple on that one. They'll have to do a deal with the West. They just don't have enough friends in the region. And now with Syria on the ropes,their time is just about up.

But like i said earlier,if they can speed up their Nuke program and develop Nuclear Weapons,they will be accepted into the 'Nuclear Club' with open arms. The West will have to repect their influence and sovereignty. That was Gaddafi's biggest downfall. He shouldn't have given up his Nukes. He would still be in power today if he hadn't. North Korea & Iran understand the game. If they aquire the Nuclear Weapons,they're in for good. I guess we'll see if the West and Israel allow Iran to get the Nukes though. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Wonder who is running the complex, or is that simply a Bogeyman fringers made up to vocus their anger on?

Forum List

Back