What Climate scientist really think

Very close to ALL climate scientists believe the Earth is getting warmer and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions and deforestation. That is a demonstrable fact.
...but you forgot to add that nearly all of them are funded by government. Government that very much benefits from trying to stop AGW....do you think Fat Albert Gore should be given $15 trillion?
Whose government, dumb fuck? Silly ass, what you are saying is that all the world's climate scientists are in on a conspiracy to lie to all of us. You are saying the majority of the scientists in the world are knowingly supporting a fraudulent hypothesis. I think your little tin hat is a bit too tight.

If they aren't lying, then lets see some actual observed, measured, quantified data that supports AGW over natural variability...I have been asking for more than 2 decades now and haven't seen the first shred of such evidence...

Being that there is no such evidence upon which to draw such a conclusion, if not money and political power, what exactly would cause scientists to reach such a "consensus"?

The AGW Cult is nothing more than altered data fed through flawed computer models that spew Austrian Nazi and Father of the Climate Change catastrophe movement Scwab's "Carbon dioxide ... will cause the climate to become milder and the Polar ice will begin to thaw. As a result, there will be a rise in the level of the ocean and whole continents will be flooded" nonsense with 100% accuracy

You fucking idiot

www.ipcc.ch gives a good assessment of the research of the world's climate scientists. Look at WG-I, "The Physical Science Basis".

And if you wish to see my contention re the opinion of the world's climate science, review Wikipiedia's multiple articles on the opinions of scientists on this topic.

I'll wait.

Asshole.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy." - IPCC

You fucking idiot

www.ipcc.ch gives a good assessment of the research of the world's climate scientists. Look at WG-I, "The Physical Science Basis".

And if you wish to see my contention re the opinion of the world's climate science, review Wikipiedia's multiple articles on the opinions of scientists on this topic.

I'll wait.

Asshole.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy." - IPCC

There is a famous quote about the 'difficulty of convincing a man of something that his salary depends on his not understanding'

Forum List

Back