What city had the lowest tv ratings for the debate?

Phoenix, Arizona.

They have heard it all before.

You mean the people who keep sending McCain back to the Senate? Yeah they probably figure they know their guy after all these years - and apparently weren't very interested in hearing from the other guy.

this made me laugh but you know, McCain's friends are pretty old so they probably had to get to bed early...

What is this the beat up on Arizona thread? maybe we were busy with something else, you know we have a lot of golf courses here right? lol

What is this the beat up on Arizona thread? maybe we were busy with something else, you know we have a lot of golf courses here right? lol

I love AZ. I was stationed at Ft.Huachuca for 18 months and loved every minute of it. We would drink Electric Beer at the Olde Time Saloon in Bisbee every Saturday night. I wonder if it is still there?

Eh, we all know the truth. Arizona is just chock-a-block full of old racists.

and cacti !!

If could ever how to post a pic from my computer on here would show you a beautiful pic of one of those in my backyard. Well you may be right on the cacti thing though, or it could be we are all out wizzing around in out golf carts. lol

I love AZ. I was stationed at Ft.Huachuca for 18 months and loved every minute of it. We would drink Electric Beer at the Olde Time Saloon in Bisbee every Saturday night. I wonder if it is still there?

Bisbee Accommodations - B&Bs

Bisbee is a great little town. we actually spend more time up north though in Payson. The political situation here is not as right wing as it used to be in the Goldwater days. As a matter of fact with the influx of millions of people into the Phoenix area , it has become more and more democratic. We do have a very stauch supporter of Obama in our gov.

If could ever how to post a pic from my computer on here would show you a beautiful pic of one of those in my backyard. Well you may be right on the cacti thing though, or it could be we are all out wizzing around in out golf carts. lol

I have a huge cacti collection and golf in the mid 80s from the back tees. I'll be right there ! :lol:

I have a huge cacti collection and golf in the mid 80s from the back tees. I'll be right there ! :lol:

I don't even pay attention to what tee's I hit from dillo lol, I just pull up and go. I can't play golf worth a damn never could but I sure get a good view of every single golf course I have ever played on. lol

I don't even pay attention to what tee's I hit from dillo lol, I just pull up and go. I can't play golf worth a damn never could but I sure get a good view of every single golf course I have ever played on. lol

hey--the more strokes the merrier !!! Ya get you money's worth !!:lol:

Forum List

Back