What cinch my vote for obama

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHAT CINCH MY VOTE FOR OBAMA
8.1 % unemployment is good enough for me.
What cinch my vote for Obama (which sounds so petit) was James Taylor. I love me some James Taylor. (Instead of an old washed up actor that talk to chairs) And the demographic of the supporters. And that should scare the hell out some white people who want a white Anglo America only.

Democrats sure know how to throw a convention.

I am an old Native American woman and I love Obama.:badgrin:

Either Romney is misinformed or helping obama by lying about the number of unemployed Americans. It's not 23 million. It's close to 89 million.

Record 88,921,000 Americans

Despite the fact that fewer Americans were employed in August than July, the unemployment rate ticked down from 8.3 in July to 8.1. That is because so many people dropped out of the labor force and stopped looking for work. The unemployment rate is the percentage of people in the labor force (meaning they had a job or were actively looking for one) who did not have a job.

Personally, I can't wait for this 4 Year Joy Ride to be over. ;) Where are the Cops when Ya need them? ;)
If this were a Movie, I'd want a refund. ..... ... .... . ...

Like LilOlMoonbat's vote for Boiking was ever in doubt. :lol::lol::lol:

It has been in doubt. Unlike people like you who vote white only.Those days may be over sooner than later.
I do disagree with Obama on some issues like the recent amnesty which will come back to bite us big time.

What cinch my vote for Obama (which sounds so petit) was James Taylor. I love me some James Taylor. (Instead of an old washed up actor that talk to chairs) And the demographic of the supporters. And that should scare the hell out some white people who want a white Anglo America only.

You pretty much sound like a racist to me.

Any mention of race is an racist issue with you people.
James Taylor; "I am an old white man and I love Obama" Not racist at all and it's ok to mention race and not be a racist. Diversity in the convention made mention of race many times and no one thought it to be racist except radical racist right wing idiots.

Yes, James Taylor certainly sings nice songs and I really liked him until I listened to Carly Simon and what he did to her. Oh well no one is perfect but let's say he fits with the DNC and Bill Clinton very well.

8.1 percent unemployment is good enough for you, you must be on of the 91.9 or one of the 47 percent.

Her and Elizabeth Warren, both native americans, or not.

hahaha. Like you were going to vote for anyone else.. Oh and that 8.1 is because over 300K people LEFT the work force not because A whole lot of people got jobs.. But keep believing your messiah is the best because no one will make you think otherwise!

What you are and what you continually prove is that you are dumber than dirt!

8.1 % unemployment is good enough for me. What cinch my vote for Obama (which sounds so petit) was James Taylor. I love me some James Taylor. (Instead of an old washed up actor that talk to chairs) And the demographic of the supporters. And that should scare the hell out some white people who want a white Anglo America only.

Way to aim low....

:clap2:

Do you people always need to be so hatefull?

Romney and his Republican allies have pointed to high unemployment as evidence that Obama's policies are not helping the economy. The unemployment rate was 7.8 percent when Obama took office and has been above 8 percent for the past 42 months. Most economists say "normal" unemployment is 6 percent or less.

But Obama and his allies have focused on more than 4 million jobs that the economy has added in the past 2 1/2 years.

Read more: US unemployment aid applications decline to 365K | Fox News

7.8% unemployment dumped upon Oblama buy Boosh. I can see why Boosh was not invited to the RNC.

Last edited:
James Taylor's talent has nothing to do with his political savvy. Democrats tend to attract entertainment figures that hold liberal values. I love Taylor's music, but I think for myself when it comes to politics. You could line up hundreds of actors and entertainers that I like and I would not be swayed one bit by the fact that they might ALL bend over and kiss Obama's ass.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist.

Last edited:

Well that explains a lot. So put down the fire water now and then and maybe your head will clear one of these days.

Guess the bars pretty low if Barry gets OL Lady's vote.

Yup. That bar must be below sea level. LOL

Forum List

Back