What Church Does Rush Limbaugh Attend?

ROFLMFAO

now DU is a legit source
so i guess that means WND and Newsmax are rising in credibility as well

LOL
not with me, but then i dont use them as sources

All you do is call people "morons." Why would you ever need a source???:cuckoo:

you can recognize a dumb motherfucker far-right wing nut-job by their constant use of the word "troll" whenever confronted with opposing thoughts.

dunces'r'us.

dunces'r'us.
first totally truthful thing you have posted
:lol:
FaiiledAttemptAtBeeingCool.jpg

He goes to the church of Oxi. Its a strange place, but here is how it works. They sit around and talk about how bad drug abusers are then take Oxi to get to a spiritual being so deep, they cant see hypocrisy any more.

Good for Rush. Got to love him.

If he lost weight and still looks like a fucking orca that slovenly schmuck really got problems.

You know you've hit a home run when you have the Far-Rightwing Nutjobs rabidly attacking your posts without reason while they foam at the mouth.

:lol:

Wow.... now that's just... Did you read anything we wrote? Foaming at the mouth? For saying it doesnt matter? How does asking why the heck it matters rabidly attack you?

you can recognize a dumb motherfucker far-right wing nut-job by their constant use of the word "troll" whenever confronted with opposing thoughts.

dunces'r'us.

opposing thoughts? is that what your posting? How does posting about Rush's church or lack thereof oppose anything I say or think?

hes lost weight
last i heard

I used one of my personal attack phasers. I try to keep them for special occasions :D
meh, i've always thought calling Hillary "her thighness" was uncalled for as her looks have nothing to do with her Ideas
same goes for Rush or anyone else

You're quite right. But now and again there's something really nice about being a tad personal - I promise to keep it under control though :lol:

If he lost weight and still looks like a fucking orca that slovenly schmuck really got problems.

Interesting how you were just complaining about "right wingers" attacking the person rather than responding rationally to their points and you do nothing but attack the messenger and ignore his ponts.

What does your reasoning say about you in regards to your foaming in the mouth over Rush?

The DU...

I remember in 2004 when Bush beat Kerry, the DU shut itself off from outside viewing as the posts were suicidal!

Reading what was hidden was hilarious, the whining and crying, and now they believe they have graduated to pundit status...:lol:

There are some bloody funny posters there though. I remember about the time "peak oil" was a hot topic and someone posted about the problems with internet addresses. Some wit posted "oh no! We've got peak URL!"

Yeah, you had to be there but it was very witty.

On the other hand FreeRepublic is just full of hateful, drooling fuckwits, not an ounce of decent humour amongst the lamebrains :lol:

I find there is too much childishness at the DU to get very far with it.

You look at an interesting topic and it almost always falls into the same formula, 'the right/gop are to blame for everything.'

Freerepublic is just boring.

There are some bloody funny posters there though. I remember about the time "peak oil" was a hot topic and someone posted about the problems with internet addresses. Some wit posted "oh no! We've got peak URL!"

Yeah, you had to be there but it was very witty.

On the other hand FreeRepublic is just full of hateful, drooling fuckwits, not an ounce of decent humour amongst the lamebrains :lol:
DU and freepers are about the same, 2 sides of the same coin
both ban just because you dont agree

I agree with DU being ban-happy, but I suppose they and FR are only interested in a particular point of view being discussed. But for some really interesting debate the DU firearms forums are really good. I've had some real blues in DU though, usually when someone is attacking the cops, I can't help myself, I have to hop in and have a go.

Haven't been banned yet (don't look for me under this nick if you go there). :D

Forum List

Back