What Child are you?

At last---we've discovered the source of your anger !!

No it was just one nail in the coffin for the religious life for me.

I'm not as pissed off anymore as I had been, we now have an intelligent person running the country.
Can anyone translate? Thanks.

Truth has pent up feelings of anger towards an imaginary demon.

She blames much of her troubles in life on a deity that has absolutely nothing to do with the causes of said troubles or afflictions.

This causes her to experience depression and anger and compels her to take sides with a political party that has and will lie to her on numerous occasions yet she refuses to admit this obvious fact and instead projects all of her feelings of guilt, envy, depression, and anger onto a strawman better known as Christianity or Conservatism in general. Her hatred for said strawman overrules her better judgment and renders her unable to be open-minded enough to face facts....or see the world as it really is.

That's Truth in a nut-shell.

No it was just one nail in the coffin for the religious life for me.

I'm not as pissed off anymore as I had been, we now have an intelligent person running the country.
Can anyone translate? Thanks.

Truth has pent up feelings of anger towards an imaginary demon.

She blames much of her troubles in life on a deity that has absolutely nothing to do with the causes of said troubles or afflictions.

This causes her to experience depression and anger and compels her to take sides with a political party that has and will lie to her on numerous occasions yet she refuses to admit this obvious fact and instead projects all of her feelings of guilt, envy, depression, and anger onto a strawman better known as Christianity or Conservatism in general. Her hatred for said strawman overrules her better judgment and renders her unable to be open-minded enough to face facts....or see the world as it really is.

That's Truth in a nut-shell.

She was born on the eighth day. She's a petulant child.

Forum List

Back