Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.[1]

so i put my birth date in google and it tells me that I was a Tuesday Child....I'm full of Grace! :D

What Child are you?

I'm bonny, blithe, good and gay!

My two daughters are Sunday's children as well but my son . . . the special needs kid? . . . . is a Thursday's child and he has come very far! :thup:

Last edited:
Born on a Friday...ironic, it has always been my favorite day, but one Friday was the worst day in our history...

When President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was relieved that the President had died quickly, fearing the destruction of his wit and intellect as the greater evil.

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.[1]

so i put my birth date in google and it tells me that I was a Tuesday Child....I'm full of Grace! :D

What Child are you?

Friday's child. I think I'm loving and giving most of the time but wondering if the descriptions hold true for you all.

just put in to the google search: 'Calendar and the year you were born'....you can then find your day you were born.

I'm bonny, blithe, good and gay!

My two daughters are Sunday's children as well but my son . . . the special needs kid? . . . . is a Thursday's child and he has come very far! :thup:

I was born on a Sunday too.

Just goes to show how wrong the old saying is.

Forum List

Back