What causes you to have faith in your political party?

Spending and debt have consistently skyrocketed in recent decades with Republicans in office. This is the party I'm told is conservative.

Wars, the Drug War, the Patriot act all have been enormously increased in spending or strength when Democrats are in office. This is the party I'm told is liberal.

This isn't some back-handed way of me promoting one of the smaller parties, but is the reality now that everyone is solely voting against the other party and not really for their party?

I don't have a party. I consider myself "unaffiliated" to any party, and have faith in myself.

There are good and bad points to all parties and i trust none of them. I have faith that political parties are only out for themselves.

Last edited:
I will listen to what the politicians have to say, but their actions speak louder than their words. Neither party should be proud of their accomplishments. It is too early this year to evaluate the Republicans, but they have produced a mountain to climb.

But comparatively speaking, they couldn't do much worse.

Agreed, they couldn't do much worse than when they fucked it up the last time around.

We all know that, according to you, everyone who doesn't march lockstep with your Messiah is a scumbag.

And... if you really believe the majority of 'em have our best interests at heart, then you're an even bigger fool than I had you listed as. That's quite scary.... cuz I had you down on the 'dumbass' list.... I may have to revise that to 'actually dumber than dirt'.

Insults. Demeaning. Sarcasm. Disrespect.

I guess that's all I could expect from you.

BTW, can you point exactly why I stated that? You just said "according to you." So please prove it.

Otherwise...have a nice day CG.

I keep telling you this.... you disrespect others and then bitch when you are disrespected in return.

You prove it with your own posts. Even after your 're-birth' (which was again just following the instructions of your Messiah) you continued to lie, twist and spin. Are you saying you don't even know that your doing it?

On the day that you actually managed to speak respectfully to those who disagree with you politically, I'll treat you with respect.... until that unlikely event, I will continue to treat you with the contempt you deserve.
OK, Ms. Judge, Jury and Executioner. Your wish is my command.

:rolleyes:

I see you have YET to point out exactly what I've stated anywhere is or was uncivil.

Keep the barrage of cuss words and contempt coming...it's very indicative of a proper young lady.

Are you lefties blind? Tea Partys were organized to improve the republican party because people didn't have "faith" that the party was headed in the right direction. Democrats have "hope". Translanted it means faith that the messiah with the big ears and questionable last name will lead them into the promised land.

The Democrats blind hope is the same blind hope Republicans had in Bush.

My guess is the Tea Party is a short term thing, once Republicans have full power in government again in 2016 it'll be a forgotten group imo.
SPOT ON!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

To be frank I have No faith in My party.

However, though they have spent to much in the past. Nobody has ever spent like the last Democrat congress and Obama.

I highly doubt that if the Republicans had control of Congress and the WH that they would be spending 800 Billion here and 800 Billion there like it was nothing.

However, though they have spent to much in the past. Nobody has ever spent like the last Democrat congress and Obama.

I highly doubt that if the Republicans had control of Congress and the WH that they would be spending 800 Billion here and 800 Billion there like it was nothing.
WoW!!

You really have a penchant for forgetfulness don't you?

Was it not Herr Cheney that said "Deficits don't matter?"

And how much TRILLIONS of dollars was spent, and CONTINUES to be spent, on Bush's made up war based on made up WMDs....?

I'll give you a chance to correct yourself...don't worry.

If you doubt that than you're either very young or not well versed on history or both.

Reagan made Jimmy Carter look like a Jewish accountant, George Bush Jr made Clinton look like a coupon cutter.

Every administration is more fiscally liberal than the one before it. Government and spending will consistently grow, which party is in power is 100% inconsequential. I personally guarantee that the next Republican administration will spend more than the Obama administration but then republican voters will keep voting for them and either make excuses for the spending (war(s) most likely) or they'll say Democrats would be worse.

Which goes back to my point of people solely voting against the other party.

Last edited:

If you doubt that than you're either very young or not well versed on history or both.

Reagan made Jimmy Carter look like a Jewish accountant, George Bush Jr made Clinton look like a coupon cutter.

Every administration is more fiscally liberal than the one before it. Government and spending will consistently grow, which party is in power is 100% inconsequential. I personally guarantee that the next Republican administration will spend more than the Obama administration but then republican voters will keep voting for them and either make excuses for the spending (war(s) most likely) or they'll say Democrats would be worse.

Which goes back to my point of people solely voting against the other party.

One thing I will admit here. I will vote against a social con every time simply because he or she is an authoritarian social con, even if it means writing in Mickey Mouse.

My own personal bias. :D

The problem is that many of our representatives and senators have their "own" agendas rather than strictly adhering to the WILL of the people. They get into it for personal reasons and have their own views regardless of what the people want. The majority of them lie to get into office and then inact their own political agendas. We see this all the time when everyone you talk to opposes something, but a bill gets passed to enact it, or vice versa....

Tea Partiers do have faith in their party. Even though it is a subset of the Republican party.

It's not a political party. It's a movement. Interesting that you know enough to lie about it but you don't even know what it is.

The teabaggers are nothing more and nothing less than the Republican base.

They've always been there, sitting in the back row, stroking their guns, cursing the democrats for electing a ****** president, and talking about how Texas reserves the right to secede.

Tea Partiers do have faith in their party. Even though it is a subset of the Republican party.

It's not a political party. It's a movement. Interesting that you know enough to lie about it but you don't even know what it is.

The teabaggers are nothing more and nothing less than the Republican base.

They've always been there, sitting in the back row, stroking their guns, cursing the democrats for electing a ****** president, and talking about how Texas reserves the right to secede.

Yes, sitting back stroking my gun, watching the first half black president, the first ****** President, Obama even lies about that, Obama was born white, a white mother, who had little to do with her son, Obama was raised by his white Grandparents and made it a point to run as being white, in Kansas. Half Black, Obama is not the first ****** President. Not at all.

Now about my Teabag, you want extra salt again?

What you'll find is that a fair amount of the diehards on the Left and Right are so scared to let "Those Other Guys" get power they'll give a free pass to literally anything their side does as long as it results in the other side losing.

For example: Ask some of the more vocal Conservatives on this board if there is a single solitary person with a "D" next to their name they'd vote for. I'd put good money down they'll say "NO!!!!!!!". You can switch this up the other way and you'd get the same response.

What's really sad is that this isn't limited to diehard "R" and "D" voters, but it extends to "Conservatives" (I use the word loosely) and "Liberals". Anyone that claims to be a Conservative and voted for Bush needs to hand in their cards. However, most of the Conservatives you see on this board will always, every single time, vote "R" no matter who that "R" is or what they did because in their mind "D"="Lib"="DESTROYING EVERYTHING I EVER LOVED!".

And again, you can swap that around, only the truly liberal voters seem slightly less passionate.

Politically I have a whole heck of a lot more in common with the GOP than the DNC. However, I'm completely unwilling to vote for the GOP given the recent way they've handled themselves when in office.

What you'll find is that a fair amount of the diehards on the Left and Right are so scared to let "Those Other Guys" get power they'll give a free pass to literally anything their side does as long as it results in the other side losing.

For example: Ask some of the more vocal Conservatives on this board if there is a single solitary person with a "D" next to their name they'd vote for. I'd put good money down they'll say "NO!!!!!!!". You can switch this up the other way and you'd get the same response.

What's really sad is that this isn't limited to diehard "R" and "D" voters, but it extends to "Conservatives" (I use the word loosely) and "Liberals". Anyone that claims to be a Conservative and voted for Bush needs to hand in their cards. However, most of the Conservatives you see on this board will always, every single time, vote "R" no matter who that "R" is or what they did because in their mind "D"="Lib"="DESTROYING EVERYTHING I EVER LOVED!".

And again, you can swap that around, only the truly liberal voters seem slightly less passionate.

Politically I have a whole heck of a lot more in common with the GOP than the DNC. However, I'm completely unwilling to vote for the GOP given the recent way they've handled themselves when in office.

I agree with a lot of the GOP talking points in terms of fiscal conservatism and a lot of the democrat talking points in terms of being anti-war, pro gay rights, anti drug war.

However I've learned the talking points of the 2 status quo parties are more worthless than the coiled piles my dog leaves in the yard, at least those fertilize a small patch of lawn if I miss it with the shovel.

I agree with a lot of the GOP talking points in terms of fiscal conservatism and a lot of the democrat talking points in terms of being anti-war, pro gay rights, anti drug war.

However I've learned the talking points of the 2 status quo parties are more worthless than the coiled piles my dog leaves in the yard, at least those fertilize a small patch of lawn if I miss it with the shovel.

That's pretty much true. If you have a promise from either party in one hand, a coiled pile from your dog in the other...

Forum List

Back