What causes you to have faith in your political party?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Spending and debt have consistently skyrocketed in recent decades with Republicans in office. This is the party I'm told is conservative.

Wars, the Drug War, the Patriot act all have been enormously increased in spending or strength when Democrats are in office. This is the party I'm told is liberal.

This isn't some back-handed way of me promoting one of the smaller parties, but is the reality now that everyone is solely voting against the other party and not really for their party?

What makes you think I have faith in a group of scum sucking, self serving, corrupt, power hungry, narcissistic politicians?

I have faith that there are zillions of planets out there, and that all energy is connected throughout the Universe which we will one day learn to fully utilize.

Politics is . <--- that big, to me.

Because I believe the majority of the reps truly have the best interest of The People at heart.

I realize there are some scumbags amongst us, but this is why I'm not shy to bash them whenever they identify themselves.

I do not really have any party.
And I trust nothing a politician says, I judge them by their previous actions not words.

Because I believe the majority of the reps truly have the best interest of The People at heart.

I realize there are some scumbags amongst us, but this is why I'm not shy to bash them whenever they identify themselves.

What causes this belief? You don't know them personally, they certainly haven't exhibited conservative virtues when in power.

What causes this belief? You don't know them personally, they certainly haven't exhibited conservative virtues when in power.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt UNLESS & UNTIL they prove otherwise.

This is how I operate all across the board. In all areas of my life.

Politicians are no different.

We all know that, according to you, everyone who doesn't march lockstep with your Messiah is a scumbag.

And... if you really believe the majority of 'em have our best interests at heart, then you're an even bigger fool than I had you listed as. That's quite scary.... cuz I had you down on the 'dumbass' list.... I may have to revise that to 'actually dumber than dirt'.

Spending and debt have consistently skyrocketed in recent decades with Republicans in office. This is the party I'm told is conservative.

Wars, the Drug War, the Patriot act all have been enormously increased in spending or strength when Democrats are in office. This is the party I'm told is liberal.

This isn't some back-handed way of me promoting one of the smaller parties, but is the reality now that everyone is solely voting against the other party and not really for their party?

Republicans are NOT conservatives. They just say they are.

And... both parties have fucked the country.... trust neither.

I just want to know who, on this forum, has faith in politicians in general regardless of party.

I mean haven't both parties proven their ilk to us all by now? Or are people blind enough to think that the dems or republicans are actually interested in looking out for us, the people?

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one. -Thomas Paine

We all know that, according to you, everyone who doesn't march lockstep with your Messiah is a scumbag.

And... if you really believe the majority of 'em have our best interests at heart, then you're an even bigger fool than I had you listed as. That's quite scary.... cuz I had you down on the 'dumbass' list.... I may have to revise that to 'actually dumber than dirt'.

Insults. Demeaning. Sarcasm. Disrespect.

I guess that's all I could expect from you.

BTW, can you point exactly why I stated that? You just said "according to you." So please prove it.

Otherwise...have a nice day CG.

Well I can at least say my eyes have been opened in a good way so far early in this thread. I figured on a political message board it would be a lot of loyal reps and dems.

Well I can at least say my eyes have been opened in a good way so far early in this thread. I figured on a political message board it would be a lot of loyal reps and dems.

You have to look a bit deeper, there are some but will just not admit it openly.

Who has faith in either politcal party? I'd add to what Cali Girl said Demorats are not liberal/libertarians. Both parties are filled with statist.

Damn look like Mr. Spock beat me too it.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt UNLESS & UNTIL they prove otherwise.

This is how I operate all across the board. In all areas of my life.

Politicians are no different.

I guess I have a different idea of "proven otherwise." The government from 2000-2006 was the most fiscally liberal government in US history up until that point and republicans had all the power.

Bingo.

The political game is now best described as

The BAD COP/EVEN BADDER COP game.

Like you, I suspect, I no longer have a political party.

I have faith that there are zillions of planets out there, and that all energy is connected throughout the Universe which we will one day learn to fully utilize.

Politics is . <--- that big, to me.

no1 else crazy az mi:(

Forum List

Back