What candidate green tells us about the state of politics these days

Sep 12, 2008
Alvin Green's interviews are weird.

But what does it say about the state of someone's popularity, and the resonance of his views, that huge pluralities, having read of his opinions, vote for someone else they have no clue about, except that the someone else is anyone else.

No flyers, not ads, no speeches. Just a name on the ballot.
The other guy has billboards, tv ads, etc etc. And a majority having looked at what he has to off say.... lets go for the other guy.

$10,000 to put that name on the ballot in the same state the Republican Party smeared John McCain by saying he "fathered" a "black" child.

That means the Republican Party pulled a dirty trick before.

Could it be.....????

LOL

Honest to God. The dems apparently have no clue who their candidates are, they vote them in anyway, and after they are found out to be idiots, they blame the GOP and call it a "dirty trick".

WTF? He is a democrat, ran as a democrat, won as a democrat, and now he's being vetted?! Nice party apparatus. The "SC Machine" is running like a Swiss watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
$10,000 to put that name on the ballot in the same state the Republican Party smeared John McCain by saying he "fathered" a "black" child.

That means the Republican Party pulled a dirty trick before.

Could it be.....????
It's sounding more-and-more like another o' those "third-rate burglaries"!!! (....That turn-into something much LARGER!!!!)​

"But many observers see something more than malfunctioning voting machines at play in the South Carolina primary. On Sunday, South Carolina Democratic Rep. James Clyburn pushed forward with claims he has made in recent days that "someone" -- presumably the Republican Party -- inserted "plant" candidates into the Democratic primaries, to ruin Democratic chances in the November elections.

"t turned up after the elections, we found out, as I said earlier, something untoward was going on," Clyburn told CNN's State of the Union, as quoted at the Huffington Post.

Clyburn said: "Now all of a sudden, we see that Congressman Joe Wilson's campaign manager was, in fact, managing the campaign of my primary opponent. I saw the patterns in this. I know a Democratic pattern, I know a Republican pattern, and I saw in the Democratic primary, elephant dung all over the place. So I knew something was wrong in that primary. And this result tells us that."

Clyburn noted that he "never said" Greene was a Republican plant, just that "he was someone's plant."

Strengthening the notion that Greene is a "plant" inside the Democratic Party is the fact that the unemployed candidate has not been able to explain, in interviews, where he got the $10,400 to file to run in the primary race."

TinFoilHatPootie.jpg

Forum List

Back