what can you teach me about war?

War is GOOD for you! Perpetual war is even BETTER for you! If there is no reason for war, then make up a reason. Dick Cheney did not become worth $90 million by making peace around the world.

OP, don't have a news letter. I have something better. How about a Military Site with quite a few historical videos. I could use some help to make it better though. Log in, register and let me set you up so you can directly contribute in the Editorial part.

I see those that don't pay attention to history and also those that don't learn from it. Maybe we all should learn the history of war and learn from it.
I've registered on your site but will be following it on Feedly which isn't listed in your RSS feed.

Sorry, it doesn't support Feedly. I do wished that it did support Email though. It ain't perfect, that's for sure.

War is GOOD for you! Perpetual war is even BETTER for you! If there is no reason for war, then make up a reason. Dick Cheney did not become worth $90 million by making peace around the world.

I knew exactly when and how I could have invested in Haliburton and gotten rich, but I didn't, and have never regretted it.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cheney gave 78% of their 2005 income to charity. That's not a typo -- the couple donated $6.9 million, including the proceeds from stock options and book royalties that Mrs. Cheney routinely gives away. Their giving went to three nonprofit causes in health, higher education and services for inner-city youth."

Conspicuous Charity

"While the Cheneys might look like elite philanthropists, Mr. and Mrs. Bush were no charitable slouches either. Foursquare tithers, they gave away 12.2% of their adjusted gross income in 2005, and similar percentages in past years. Their giving tends to go to more middle-class causes, including their church, the American Red Cross and the Salvation Army."

"Mr. and Mrs. Cheney gave 78% of their 2005 income to charity. That's not a typo -- the couple donated $6.9 million, including the proceeds from stock options and book royalties that Mrs. Cheney routinely gives away. Their giving went to three nonprofit causes in health, higher education and services for inner-city youth."

Conspicuous Charity

How much in their Portfolios?

Conspicuous Charity

How much in their Portfolios?

Who gives a damn?

How much has Obozo donated to charity? (Beside the Muslim Brotherhood that is)

And the Hildabeast? How much of her millions has she given away.

Well I just gave to the salvation army before reading this.

Hey, I may not have invested in Haliburton, but I've never watched an ISIS recruiting video either!

Well I just gave to the salvation army before reading this.

Hey, I may not have invested in Haliburton, but I've never watched an ISIS recruiting video either!

I didn't invest in Haliburton. Wished I had 20 years ago, though. I have seen an ISIS recruiting video and didn't feel the need to pack my bags and head to Syria.

lol... yeah, to be honest I'm not so impressed with how much they gave to charity (although I may not have understood correctly) considering how much they made (which I don't think you're accounting for completely), but then I'm not rich and haven't experienced the difficulty of giving all your riches to charity. I always try to give some now because I know that if I don't do it when poor I'll probably never do it if and when I become rich.

The time to invest in Haliburton was when it got the contract with the US army, more like 12 years ago. I cannot think of what else I want to say and I'm going to sleep. I saw part of an ISIS video on PBS but it was in the context of U.S. public television. Good night.

I thanked you all, though I don't see why Shadow355 gave out so much information. I guess there's a lot more covert information than that. I have not learned enough from your posts to post back yet, but I feel good about all of you.

Shadow was simply reading from an FM (Field Manual) or two. To summarize what he wrote, think, Who, How, Where, When, Why, and How Many. Standard SOP for observation and planning. The second part is to close with and kill or capture the enemy by any means. "War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing". But you gotta love it!

Bump. Just bumped it so you could see I thanked you. There's nothing wrong with enjoying what's going on. I am very happy about the capture of "El Chapo" for instance.

I thanked you all, though I don't see why Shadow355 gave out so much information. I guess there's a lot more covert information than that. I have not learned enough from your posts to post back yet, but I feel good about all of you.

Shadow was simply reading from an FM (Field Manual) or two. To summarize what he wrote, think, Who, How, Where, When, Why, and How Many. Standard SOP for observation and planning. The second part is to close with and kill or capture the enemy by any means. "War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing". But you gotta love it!

I have about twenty Field Manuals from myself and my dad. He was in the Marines, I was in the Army .

Plus I have some of my books from correspondence courses ( One course was Special Forces ) I completed - which were promotion points , since I was in a Military Occupation that was low in promotions .

Correspondence courses were promotion points when I was Active Duty. And I needed all the promotion points if could get to make E-5 ( Sergeant ) - again ; due to being in a low promotion job ( M.O.S )

Shadow 355

New Topics

Forum List

Back