~What Can You Do??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Can you slow dance or fast dance....or a little of both??
What is the best song you like to slow dance to??
What is the best song you like to dance fast to??

Come now....everyone has moods for music, it's just some look better at it than others :lol:

I've been to so many weddings and I spend 80% of the time out on the dance floor.
dan.gif

for my USMB babes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgMzcKOqL8k]Beauty and the Beast--So She Dances - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not sure what you call fast. I don't do Xtacy, so I don't get down to house music much or other high paced electronic music. Somewhere between 85 and 110 BPM's or so is my dance floor range, preferably some hip hop or oldschool R&B with a good kick bounce and a funky bassline. There is no, I repeat NO better way to pick up girls in a nightclub than on the dance floor if you can move.

Favorite song to fast dance to. . . damn that's a hard one. I love so much music. I guess right now, at this exact moment, I'ma have to go with Bill Withers, "Use Me". Dug up his greatest hits, recently, and really been feeling that song lately.

Slow dance? Like at a high school prom? Hands on hips, her's on shoulders, circle slowly, rinse and repeat? Can't abide it. Maybe years of working in the night club industry has overstimulated me, but the only slow dancing in which I engage happens in my bedroom. When dancing in this manner, the particular song is pretty close to irrelevant. It's more like a gentle guideline as opposed to a rhythmic imperative :lol:

Slow dancing comes naturally.
Fast dancing, I'm decent but I've gotta be drunk to be "loose" enough to get into it.

I've moshed, even though I think that moshing is awkward as fuck and un-interesting.

I like dancing..............the best song to slow dance to (in my opinion)..is Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight"

Forum List

Back