What can I do now that she's hurt me?

How fucked up can one be to not be able to do McDonald's right?

This is our country's future?

I did the JOB right. I just reacted badly when one person didn't like me. And I'm trying to change that.

Maybe you're not paying her enough. You might have more success if you sign your paycheck over to her, and give her an additional $100 per week.

I'll bet she will return your love if you do that.

I'm trying to shange the fact that I want everyone to like me, not try to make her like me.

I did the JOB right. I just reacted badly when one person didn't like me. And I'm trying to change that.

Maybe you're not paying her enough. You might have more success if you sign your paycheck over to her, and give her an additional $100 per week.

I'm trying to shange the fact that I want everyone to like me, not try to make her like me.

I can see why she doesn't like you.... you're a fucking whiny assed idiot.

Brush up on your blowjob skills. That´ll get you REALLY liked !

You already said you are trying to get her to like you,,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3816495-post24.html

How fucked up can one be to not be able to do McDonald's right?

This is our country's future?

I think you have done a wonderful thing, Blondie.

You have single-handedly united all political leanings on this site toward one common goal.

Your humiliation!!
:clap2:

You already said you are trying to get her to like you,,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3816495-post24.html

I WERE trying to make her like me lol

Forum List

Back