What can I do now that she's hurt me?

Mar 25, 2011
When I first started at McD's, everybody used to talk to me but Kyra. At first, I thought it was bc I was new until I asked her a general question and she said we weren’t friends. I know she was giving off cues that she didn’t like me, but I never got them. I begged her and gave her $$$ for a whole hour on my day off. She became increasingly annoyed. I was frustrated and purposely embarrassed the store by yelling, “If Kyra won’t play with me, I want my mommy!” A shift manager’s 9 y/o son asked if she was sure I worked there. The next day, the general manager said she can’t have me behave like that. If she didn’t know the two of us, she’s think I’m in love with her, to which I replied, “I’m not a dyke.” My coworker said she didn’t mean me.

"Do NOT call my friend Kyra a dyke!” I shouted. Then I demanded to be transferred, which my boss agreed to. Somehow, it didn’t end up happening. My manager also called corporate on me just for that, but they didn't end up doing anything.

A coupla days later at work, I sassed a manager. I told her when she brushed against me, it burns and when she talks, my ears hurt. The next day, I got written up and flicked out my boss for doing that. Soon, I began to verbally abuse others regularly, but I was really nice to Kyra. However, I stared at her on my days off just wanting her to talk to me. It turned out later that she had 2 people add me on facebook bc she was afraid I will do something, which I don’t plan on. Jenny said Kyra initially hated her for months until she (Jenny) accidentally made coffee wrong and burned a lot of people. Kyra thought it was funny and they became friends. I tried the same tactic and purposely made coffee wrong, burned myself, and Kyra just got disgusted. Every snub Kyra made to me (I.e. not letting me sit at her table) I reported it to the boss. In the case w/ the tables, my boss said to find a different table. I also damaged Andrea's coat bc Kyra liked her. And here's the part I HATE: Once, I got 5-6 orders wrong during my 8 hour shift bc I kept thinking of Kyra. And they blamed me!

No one would allow me to talk about Kyra hurting me at work. Well, it's not like I see my therapist every day, so I treat work like one. Since I couldn't, I ended up screaming at my boss in front of customers for a rage outlet. I got suspended 2 weeks. I returned to work to ostracism and on-call hours. I quit a few weeks after. All bc Kyra hurt me.

Just did a google image search for Kyra. I think this is who the OP is referring to:

kyra-gracie.jpg

When I first started at McD's, everybody used to talk to me but Kyra. At first, I thought it was bc I was new until I asked her a general question and she said we weren’t friends. I know she was giving off cues that she didn’t like me, but I never got them. I begged her and gave her $$$ for a whole hour on my day off. She became increasingly annoyed. I was frustrated and purposely embarrassed the store by yelling, “If Kyra won’t play with me, I want my mommy!” A shift manager’s 9 y/o son asked if she was sure I worked there. The next day, the general manager said she can’t have me behave like that. If she didn’t know the two of us, she’s think I’m in love with her, to which I replied, “I’m not a dyke.” My coworker said she didn’t mean me.

"Do NOT call my friend Kyra a dyke!” I shouted. Then I demanded to be transferred, which my boss agreed to. Somehow, it didn’t end up happening. My manager also called corporate on me just for that, but they didn't end up doing anything.

A coupla days later at work, I sassed a manager. I told her when she brushed against me, it burns and when she talks, my ears hurt. The next day, I got written up and flicked out my boss for doing that. Soon, I began to verbally abuse others regularly, but I was really nice to Kyra. However, I stared at her on my days off just wanting her to talk to me. It turned out later that she had 2 people add me on facebook bc she was afraid I will do something, which I don’t plan on. Jenny said Kyra initially hated her for months until she (Jenny) accidentally made coffee wrong and burned a lot of people. Kyra thought it was funny and they became friends. I tried the same tactic and purposely made coffee wrong, burned myself, and Kyra just got disgusted. Every snub Kyra made to me (I.e. not letting me sit at her table) I reported it to the boss. In the case w/ the tables, my boss said to find a different table. I also damaged Andrea's coat bc Kyra liked her. And here's the part I HATE: Once, I got 5-6 orders wrong during my 8 hour shift bc I kept thinking of Kyra. And they blamed me!

No one would allow me to talk about Kyra hurting me at work. Well, it's not like I see my therapist every day, so I treat work like one. Since I couldn't, I ended up screaming at my boss in front of customers for a rage outlet. I got suspended 2 weeks. I returned to work to ostracism and on-call hours. I quit a few weeks after. All bc Kyra hurt me.

:wtf:

I kinda lost interest in this OP around the third sentence.. was that wise of me..?

Can anyone here translate the teen-speak so that I can actually understand what his thread is about, or does it even matter?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back