CDZ What can be done to prevent physical violence and street fights?

3-14jpg.jpg

US cops are armed
Surely you are not looking at these stats with such a simplistic view that gun ownership is the only variable, right?
surely I'm responding to dumbass jackasses that think the more guns the safer we are

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

What can be done to prevent physical violence and street fights? ~Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by imisslily.

Do the following videos depict people engaged in street fights?

'Black American Men 'Take Control of Emotionally Troubled Women'

The following is a graphic, NSFW or 'gentle eyes' video:

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy2kcf6TJ01wqnkez.mp4

Watching these videos can you identify the *EVERYONES* the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and deadly Gun Violence victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much-ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept or Public Service Announcement?

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter
; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

The answer to your question is right in the video. Normally guys don't break up chick fights. But here the chick fight is broken up because
1. The girls are already growing pot bellies to rival his,
2. They are baby mommas, and
3. All they live on its their well planned little child support extortion racket.

Most brutal street fights ever (Warning: Extremely brutal)

Seeing people fight in the streets and harming eachother is horrifying. Even though there are laws that sentence people who incite violence to long years in prison, it still happens all the time.

What can be done to teach people, mainly young males from fighting and arguing on the streets since this could lead to deadly confrontations?
street-fight-knockout-blog.jpg
When I was young back in the 50's it was common to see and participate in street brawls. No big deal just a way of life at the time.

Most brutal street fights ever (Warning: Extremely brutal)

Seeing people fight in the streets and harming eachother is horrifying. Even though there are laws that sentence people who incite violence to long years in prison, it still happens all the time.

What can be done to teach people, mainly young males from fighting and arguing on the streets since this could lead to deadly confrontations?
street-fight-knockout-blog.jpg
I say if the 2 partys are in agreement then its none of my business,,,,unless there is someone taking odds,,,my moneys on #5

maybe instead of gun control, we could try black people control. How much would that cut the crime rate? Wouldn't eradicate crime , of course. but it would definitely bring the numbers down.

Forum List

Back