What came first.....

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
What religions came first?

Do the christinas predate muslims?
Do the jews predate christians?
Do the pagans predate everything?

The way i see it.... the koran talks about chirstians and jesus... so christians were here before the koran..

The bible talks about the jews...but not muslims....so jews must have been around when the bible was written...

Neither christians or muslims are talked about in the torah... so jews must have come before them...

Pagans dont have a book.... but were here long before the christians...

The way i see it.... the koran talks about chirstians and jesus... so christians were here before the koran..

The bible talks about the jews...but not muslims....so jews must have been around when the bible was written...

Neither christians or muslims are talked about in the torah... so jews must have come before them...

Sounds like a history rather than a religious question. Just looking up few dates would answer those questions. One needn't read any scriptures.

Religions are evil
People can be misguide by Religion
In my opinion people can have a personal relationship with God without being tied down by Religion . After all isn't that what counts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back