What Bush's Goodbye Speech Should Be

You seem to handle it ok, and your MUCH dumber than him.:cuckoo:

devil.gif
Woohoo! You could actually ready that, huh? I am proud of you!!! Yay!! :clap2:

You just prove yourself a leftwingnut moonbat saying ignorant shit like that. Bush is not, and will not be considered the worst President in history no matter how long you lefties parrot the chant.

As always, I just go back to my original argument: Bush is as much you leftwingnuts faults as anyone else's. YOU, not anyone on the right, tried to run two blithering idiots against him. He was the lesser of two evils.

Looking at this election, you STILL haven't figured it out.

LMAO... only in america.

Do you want to buy my car Gunny? Its a really good one. $65,000 only 3000 miles on the clock.

Of Course Bush is the worst president in US history.

He ALLOWED 911 to happen ... and made the most of it... by scaring untravelled, uneducated, fear and hating JFs like yourself.

Of course you will never admit to this...because you are unaware of it.

But the rest of the world saw it immediately and laughs pitifully at you.

I think he should just repeat this beauty

"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories
concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away
from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty."

... Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

George W. Bush Quotes

I loved those days.... "with us or against us".... good vs evil hahahahah

the Axis of evil.

And americans actually fell for it.

Only in america....:lol::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

America has a short term memory.

People have forgotten about 9/11.

They may remember it, but they don't thinka bout it, I think about it everyday still. Probably because I was there and lived in NYC for 23 years.

Per all of Bush's faults, I would say thank you to him. Thank you for not having another attack on US soil for the past 7 years.
If someone told me on Sept 12,2001 there wouldn't be another attack, via bus bombing, train bombing whatever..these type of things don't need to be that well planned. I would say that person was out of his mind. Day after 9/11 I thought we were in for scary scary times here in the states.

Why are you thanking him? Why do you think there has not been another attack?

A bit strange dont you think...considering the MASSIVE war on terror and the HUGE threats that BUSHTEAM exulted during the 2004 campaign??

There has not been another attack....purely and only because there is no one who wants to attack.

You CANNOT stop terrorism.... and Bush certainly didnt do a thing to increase US security.

There have been no attacks... because there is such a minimal threat.

BUSHTEAM knew this... but blew it out of all proportion...to scare thick americans.

It would be impossible to stop terrorism in the US.... if there were people who wanted to attack you. FACT

The planning for the first WTC bombing started towards on the back end of 91. It doesn't take much planning to build a bomb and park it in a garage.

9/11 they were planning years prior

and to Doeton,

Thank you for your sympathy,

and yes, I would very much like to see Obama hanging from the crown of lady liberty herself in NY harbor.

However, I would rather dismantle the whole orgnization then spend all the resources on looking for one man.

Freudian slip? I think not.

We know all we need to know about you now ...

BUSHTEAM loved 911... and if you think that they didnt... you are deeply deluded my son. They may not have orchestrated it...but they surely let it happen...and they celebrated its anniversary as it guaranteed them a second term in office....as the thick american public fell for their TERRORIST threat crap.

Wow Mike, let me guess you're like one of these fat fucks who lay around their living room withj tin foil hats digging up conspiracy theories huh? Do you also get hot by looking at Rosie O'donnel? YOu one of these people that think Fire can't melt or weaken steel? That it was demlotion explosion that brought down the towers? People like you are pretty much worthless.

America has a short term memory.

People have forgotten about 9/11.

They may remember it, but they don't thinka bout it, I think about it everyday still. Probably because I was there and lived in NYC for 23 years.

Per all of Bush's faults, I would say thank you to him. Thank you for not having another attack on US soil for the past 7 years.

If someone told me on Sept 12,2001 there wouldn't be another attack, via bus bombing, train bombing whatever..these type of things don't need to be that well planned. I would say that person was out of his mind. Day after 9/11 I thought we were in for scary scary times here in the states.

Have you forgotten that Bush got intelliegence that bin laden was going to strike the US in the spirit of Ramsi Yousef and Bush did nothing?
That he just sat there when he was told about the second plane? He's sitting there joking with kids while people are jumping to their deaths.
Have you forgotten that he didn't get the person that did it? Maybe the reason we haven't had any attacks is because bin laden has been busy planning the next one because Bush was too worried about Saddam.

Wow Mike, let me guess you're like one of these fat fucks who lay around their living room withj tin foil hats digging up conspiracy theories huh? Do you also get hot by looking at Rosie O'donnel? YOu one of these people that think Fire can't melt or weaken steel? That it was demlotion explosion that brought down the towers? People like you are pretty much worthless.

No i am not an obese american jesus freak.... However it would seem that you are?

I am also not a conspiracy theorist. However ... it seems impossible that BUSHTEAM could let 911 happen... when there were so many warnings and flashing lights. They undoubtedly turned a blind eye... perhaps not expecting such a catastrophic attack...but they certainly welcomed an attack on US soil....as it gave them free licence for 8 years....to pursue fake wars....due to the existence of so many fear and hating gullible jesus freaks over there in the US.

Andrew....you seem to have alot of sympathy for the victims of 911....do you have equal sympathy for the victims of the US 911s on Iraq...bushteam called it "shock and awe" (rest of the world called it cowardly "bomb and hide").

If you dont...cant you explain why you dont.

Thanks JF.

And who cares if Clinton missed his chance at Obama...So did Bush. They both did. Keep trying to blame everything on Clinton though if it makes you feel better.
Bush had his chance a few times and blew it just ask Army Special Forces and the CIA. ANd you think they would have wanted to get him to rub clinton and the rest of the dems face in it!
PLus how many of the terrorists from 9/11 were from Irag and how many from Saudi Arabia?

His boodbye speach should be, "thank you for your vote. I have enough money now, my friends are rich too. Thank you for laughing at me and making jokes about my intelligence keeping yourself distracted while I was robbing you blind of not only your money but your civil libertys as well. Thank you everyone for mindlessly consuming like good little slaves while I rape your reputation throughout the world and rape you wallets for my buddies on wall street. Who is the idiot now? Thank you and god bless"

Bush had his chance a few times and blew it just ask Army Special Forces and the CIA. ANd you think they would have wanted to get him to rub clinton and the rest of the dems face in it!
PLus how many of the terrorists from 9/11 were from Irag and how many from Saudi Arabia?
source?

His boodbye speach should be, "thank you for your vote. I have enough money now, my friends are rich too. Thank you for laughing at me and making jokes about my intelligence keeping yourself distracted while I was robbing you blind of not only your money but your civil libertys as well. Thank you everyone for mindlessly consuming like good little slaves while I rape your reputation throughout the world and rape you wallets for my buddies on wall street. Who is the idiot now? Thank you and god bless"
now dont get your panties in a bunch

bunchies.jpg

Bush II?

Worst POTUS in my lifetime, without doubt.

Everything that man touched turned to crap

This is so true.

BUHSTEAM were in it to win it.... and they certainly got all they wanted from those 8 years.

Fack the poor little american jesus freak who supported them ... BUSHTEAM hold you in utter contempt.

Forum List

Back