What Bush's Goodbye Speech Should Be

George Bush....Worst President in American History...Gunny you can use all the Leftwing nut..Looney liberal catch phrases you want to. Fact is George screwed up big time..And you republicans will just never admit it. That's a fact. Enjoy Obama...cause he is coming.

And who cares if Clinton missed his chance at Obama...So did Bush. They both did. Keep trying to blame everything on Clinton though if it makes you feel better.

Hey asshole, how many people did you lose on 9/11? Don't you dare accuse me of forgetting about it. I lived in NYC, I was in Battery park when it happened, and I lost 8 people that day.

Do you really fucking think that if we caught OBL, that Terrorism would fucking stop?

my sympathies for your loss, though i'm mystified to by your reaction.

If someone orchestrated the deaths of my friends i'd want the bastard dealt with(read DEAD). And i sure as hell wouldn't appreciate the deaths of my friends justifying an attack on people who had nothing to do with it, while the killer of friends roams around laughing at us.

killing OBL won't stop terrorism, but since when did we stop going after murderers because murder won't stop?

good grief.

Yes, there was 7 years between the first and second attack of the WTC.
Who was in fucking office that whole time?

How many signs were there in those 7 years that another atatck weas coming, yet Bush comes into office for 8 months and 9/11 happens and it's his fault.

Thanks, I worked in the South Tower for 4 years, 98th floor

I mean how quickly we fucking forget that even your beloved Dems voted for the Iraqi War.

Don't give me this shit that Bush lied, It wasn't just our intel that said Saddam had WMD's it was other countries. Even Bill Clinton during his tenure said Saddam his WMD"s and had to be eliminated.

How long was Clinton in Office before the first attack on the towers?

The planning for the first WTC bombing started towards on the back end of 91. It doesn't take much planning to build a bomb and park it in a garage.

9/11 they were planning years prior

and to Doeton,

Thank you for your sympathy,

and yes, I would very much like to see Obama hanging from the crown of lady liberty herself in NY harbor.

However, I would rather dismantle the whole orgnization then spend all the resources on looking for one man.

NO you did not answer the question and I know why you didnt.

It took place about 20 days into Clintons term.

All the planning was done under another Bush who failed to stop it.

Clinton was able to keep us safe under your own standards.

Bush had 9 months and told people in his admin to "dont tell me about that again".

Bush failed us and Clinton did not.

thats fine, i am not refuting the point I just pointed out when it was planned out. Bush Sr. admin should have seen it coming, especially comin out of the middle east from the first gulf war.

But guess what clinton didn't keep us safe

Besides that first wtc bombing which I won't put on clinton

You had embassy bombings, military bases in the middle east bombed, and the USS Cole.

And as I said before, lets not forget that Clinton had Bin laden in his sight and could have taken him out with a missle but he didn't act.

and Bush 43 told his people to "never mention him to me again".

Clinton keep anything from happening in the US.

Bush got us attacked in the inside of our country and on the outside.

can you link me something with an article explaining that quote please? I don't recall hearing anythin about that, i'd like to read about it

Yeah its just the worst attack on American soil ever that killed thousands of citizens which resulted in our government attacking two countries and destroying our economy, military and our world reputation.

Yeah its just the worst attack on American soil ever that killed thousands of citizens which resulted in our government attacking two countries and destroying our economy, military and our world reputation.

right--which is why Obama needs to look into it. Call him for us and tell him USMB wants the truth !!

Hey asshole, how many people did you lose on 9/11?

Don't you dare accuse me of forgetting about it. I lived in NYC, I was in Battery park when it happened, and I lost 8 people that day.

So fuck you.

How many attacks have been on our soil you asshole since that day?

Has there been any bus bombings?
Any Subway bombings?

How many arrests have we done abroad and domestic...

Do you really fucking think that if we caught OBL, that Terrorism would fucking stop?

Also, OBL, your boy Clinton had a chance to take him out in 1998, and didn't act on it.

So honestly, piss off you prick

Liar!!!! You weren't there and didn't lose anyone..good show though..even if you did you probably didn't give a rats ass. And don't even go with that how many attacks on our soil since that day. Please. It's like we live in Israel or something where rockets start landing on a weekly basis or something. What a lame argument. So I guess if we never went to Iraq that planes would be flying into our buildings every day. Your so fucking stupid.

Thousands?? Only 2,974 died. Consider it population control. Out of those 2,974 I bet 50% of them were dousche bags. So we really only lost about 1500. Not that bad when you consider our total population right?

Also, it's spelled Douche, if you get confused Isuggest you go to your bathroom and pull yours out

Forum List

Back