What burns hotter,

Jet Fuel.

The reason TWA800 could not possibly have been brought down by a non-existent spark in an empty and vented center fuel tank is because you could stick a match in the fuel at ground level and the match will go out.

The fuel needs to be shot through fuel injectors to ignite and then it burns at (I'm not looking it up) but I think it was 2,000 degrees.

• Banned
Jet Fuel.

The reason TWA800 could not possibly have been brought down by a non-existent spark in an empty and vented center fuel tank is because you could stick a match in the fuel at ground level and the match will go out.

The fuel needs to be shot through fuel injectors to ignite and then it burns at (I'm not looking it up) but I think it was 2,000 degrees.
No, it doesn't.

I can throw a match in gasoline two. Or I can light it on the ground. It doesn't have to be atomized, you just have to ignite the fumes.

We know there were fires, we saw them on the video. You don't think fuel heated by the fires would release flammable fumes? :cuckoo:

Jet Fuel.

If you are talking about LIQUID fuel you are correct but since the tank was largely empty it was fule VAPOR that detonated.

Jet Fuel.

If you are talking about LIQUID fuel you are correct but since the tank was largely empty it was fule VAPOR that detonated.

Yeah, SOP for pilots heading JFK to Europe is to vent the empty tanks on the ascent.

Jet Fuel.

No, it doesn't.

I can throw a match in gasoline two. Or I can light it on the ground. It doesn't have to be atomized, you just have to ignite the fumes.

We know there were fires, we saw them on the video. You don't think fuel heated by the fires would release flammable fumes? :cuckoo:

Go try putting a match in gasoline, you fucking retard

Jet Fuel.

No, it doesn't.

What fucking language is that? What are you trying to say? Flammable fumes release by the fire?

Jet Fuel.

No, it doesn't.

I've done it before, retard.

Mechanics used to use it to clean their toolsGasoline isn't flammable, genius, the fumes are

you fucking fail again

No, it doesn't.

I've done it before, retard.

Mechanics used to use it to clean their toolsGasoline isn't flammable, genius, the fumes are

you fucking fail again

Mechanics use gasoline to clean tools so that means it is isn't flammable...OK, thanks.

They used to throw cigarettes in it all the time

take some gasoline and put it in a bucket

put it somewhere well-ventilated

wait a few days (until you cease to see a shimmer' over it), stirring occassionally

Throw a match in it

shut the fuck up and report the results

They used to throw cigarettes in it all the time

take some gasoline and put it in a bucket

put it somewhere well-ventilated

wait a few days (until you cease to see a shimmer' over it), stirring occassionally

Throw a match in it

shut the fuck up and report the results

You're sounding a lot like HUGGY. You went mental when I wrote that I thought jet fuel burned at 2,000 degrees. Is that what set you off?

Forum List

Back