What brand Vehicle do you have

WHat Vehicle(s) do you own

• Total voters
2000 Toyota, with 30 thousand miles on it. See? I'm a better Democrat than most Democrats... :lol:

2000 Toyota, with 30 thousand miles on it. See? I'm a better Democrat than most Democrats... :lol:

Or a hippie, toyota is the car of hippies, right?

My fiancee's car is a 2000 Honda, runs like a charm!

I drive a 2006 RAV 4 with a V6 engine, that baby is FAST if needed, and gets great gas milage.

I want a Ford Mustang when the kid goes to college though, but a 1968 Ford Mustang!

I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. However, I understand that most Obama/Hillary supporters drive one of these vehicles:

Top Ten Gay Cars--Gay Auto Reviews

1. Best Car for the Gay Professional
2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan

2. Best Car for the New Gay Family
2006 Saab 9-5 Wagon

3. Best Dragwagon
2006 Kia Sorento

4. Most Likely Down Low Cruiser
2006 Chevrolet Impala

5. Best Twinkmobile
2006 Mini Cooper

6. Best Ride for the Trendy Gay Man
2006 Honda Element

7. Best Ride for the Trendy Gay Man (Urban)
2006 Chrysler 300C

8. Best Retail Queen Carriage
2006 Pontiac G6

9. Best Lesbian Moving Van
2006 Subaru Outback

10. Queerest Car
2006 Ford Focus

just wondering what cars/trucks members of this board have
I checked Honda, even though I have an Acura but they are the same company. I have only ever owned Acura's, they are the best cars and run forever with great gas milage.

Phew! My cars weren't listed. Both my husband and I drive Ford Windstars. My favorite was the sky blue Toyota Celica with standard transmission. That one didn't have enough room for my kiddies. :(

We have a Subaru Forester and a Honda Passport. The Passport was kind of Honda's "mistake" before making the Pilot...but its a 2001 and we've never had a problem with it. I love Hondas. I had a Civic in college that I would have never parted with if we hadn't moved to the North friggin' Pole and I felt safer with all-wheel drive.

Or a hippie, toyota is the car of hippies, right?

My fiancee's car is a 2000 Honda, runs like a charm!

I drive a 2006 RAV 4 with a V6 engine, that baby is FAST if needed, and gets great gas milage.

I want a Ford Mustang when the kid goes to college though, but a 1968 Ford Mustang!

you will be sorry,, we went through that with our boys,,

What, your boys are hippies?

Or you had a mustang and they drove it all the time?

errrrr! isn't a Rav-4 a Toyota? the boys bought mustangs and they rattled just like the pieces of junk they were..one took a perfectly nice brand new truck I helped him buy and traded the damn thing on a sporty little mustang a used one at that and paid through the nose for it... pissed me off big time.

Forum List

Back