What BO's smartest Econ. Ph.D advisor thinks...

Brutus

Feb 17, 2011
Lawrence Summers said a recession is a lack of demand (exactly what Keynes said ) and that the government must "create customers" to stimulate demand and end the recession.

This megolomanical belief in the magical powers of central government is treasonously anti-American but typical of liberals who are little smarter than children.

Does anyone dare to defend Summers??

I started teaching my son how to budget, spend and save with his allowance back in elementary school. He was smarter than Obama's advisor back in 4th grade.

I started teaching my son how to budget, spend and save with his allowance back in elementary school. He was smarter than Obama's advisor back in 4th grade.

Yes, the liberal needs to pretend a balanced budget is somehow not needed by the Feds when it is needed by them more than anyone

Lawrence Summers said a recession is a lack of demand (exactly what Keynes said ) and that the government must "create customers" to stimulate demand and end the recession.

This megolomanical belief in the magical powers of central government is treasonously anti-American but typical of liberals who are little smarter than children.

What is weird is that right wingers would rather trust huge corporations whose only motive is profit over Americans who are our neighbors and who we vote into office.

Our government is not some shadowy cabal filled with strange looking men in trench coats. And I'm sick of right wingers saying government fails and then making sure government fails every single time they are elected into office.

What is weird is that right wingers would rather trust huge corporations whose only motive is profit over Americans who are our neighbors and who we vote into office.

Our government is not some shadowy cabal filled with strange looking men in trench coats. And I'm sick of right wingers saying government fails and then making sure government fails every single time they are elected into office.

So you would be fine with auditting the fed ?

Its because they do,can you say DC is a success??

Deanoramma nether party is your friend,wake up smell the deficit!!

q
What is weird is that right wingers would rather trust huge corporations whose only motive is profit

profit is the measure of how well you have increased the standard of living. If you doubt it start a business. You have to offer something that people elect to buy because it is better for them than anything else in the world. IF you try to earn a profit you'll appreciate the saintly nature of those who try to make a profit.

over Americans who are our neighbors and who we vote into office.

Jefferson gave us freedom from government because government had been the source of evil in human history. THe most recent century was the bloodiest of all proving him right. He knew it not having seen the 20th Century liberals: Hitler, Stalin( the favorite of American liberals) andMao. You have seen it and still lack the IQ to understand.

Dean, you can't honestly be that stoopid can you? Seriously. Businesses large and small are where we work and earn our paychecks that we bring home to pay our mortgages, pay utilities, buy groceries, etc. If they do well, we do well. If they don't, we don't. Why do liberals keep wanting to piss in the drinking water well? Fuck business and you end up fucking yourself. This isn't rocket surgery.

Dean, you can't honestly be that stoopid can you? Seriously. Businesses large and small are where we work and earn our paychecks that we bring home to pay our mortgages, pay utilities, buy groceries, etc. If they do well, we do well. If they don't, we don't. Why do liberals keep wanting to piss in the drinking water well? Fuck business and you end up fucking yourself. This isn't rocket surgery.

yes, liberalism is 100% stupid and irrational. Liberals have been brainwashed by Marx to parrot something that had currency in the
19th century before much was known about economics and before the tremendous wealth that capitalism would generate was obvious.

The earth supports 7 billion now because of capitalism, the most successful idea in all of human history, yet the liberals oppose it based on the teachings of a long dead communist who killed 100 million human beings?

Forum List

Back