What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

Ghost, cease trying to explain to us how something is not racist coming from whites. At my age I have seen almost every manner that racism from whites manifests itself.

What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't said anything like that in this discussion. This is the same problem I've had with you before; accusing me of saying things I never said.

But, as long as we're on the subject, here's a little wrinkle for your view on blacks being racist. As I've told you before, my niece is married to a black man and has been with him since high school. She interacts with blacks much more than the rest of the family and has since she's been with him for the last twenty years or so. You know what she says? That some of the blacks she works with at Wal-Mart are racist.

It'll be interesting to see what you come up with as to why you think she's full of shit. It will be full of assumptions, conjecture, accusations of concocting stories and totally erroneous bullshit, but it oughtta be good for a laugh.

How is “whiteness studies” any different? None of you are capable of even attempting to answer that question.
When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then you saying white people are being oppressed will make sense.

White privilege is knowing that even if a bomber is white and mass killer is white this won't result in whites being singled out for suspicion by law enforcement. In fact the Boston bomber got a front cover of rolling stone.

Rolling_Stone_Cover_with_Boston_Bomber.jpg

They presented Tsarnaev in a way similar to how rock stars are normally shown on magazine covers.

Not to mention Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph and Joe Stack and George Metesky and Byron De La Beckwith and Bobby Frank Cherry and Thomas Blanton and Herman Frank Cash and Robert Chambliss and James von Brunn and Lawrence Michael Lombardiand Robert Mathews and David Lane and Chevie Kehoe and Michael F. Griffin and Paul Hill and John Salvi and Justin Carl Moose and Bruce and Joshua Turnidge and James Kopp and Luke Helder and James David Adkisson and Scott Roeder and Shelley Shannon and Dennis Mahon and Wade Michael Page and Jeffery Harbin and Byron Williams and Charles Ray Polk and Willie Ray Lampley and Cecilia Lampley and John Dare Baird and Joseph Martin Bailie and Ray Hamblin and Robert Edward Starr III and William James McCranie Jr. and John Pitner and Charles Barbee and Robert Berry and Jay Merrell and Brendon Blasz and Carl Jay Waskom Jr. and Shawn and Catherine Adams and Edward Taylor Jr. and Todd Vanbiber and William Robert Goehler and James Cleaver and Jack Dowell and Bradley Playford Glover and Ken Carter and Randy Graham and Bradford Metcalf and Chris Scott Gilliam and Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder and Buford Furrow and Benjamin Smith and Donald Rudolph and Kevin Ray Patterson and Charles Dennis Kiles and Donald Beauregard and Troy Diverand Mark Wayne McCool and Leo Felton and Erica Chase and Clayton Lee Wagner and Michael Edward Smith and David Burgert and Robert Barefoot Jr. and Sean Gillespie and Ivan Duane Braden and Kevin Harpham and William Krar and Judith Bruey and Edward Feltus and Raymond Kirk Dillard and Adam Lynn Cunningham and Bonnell Hughes and Randall Garrett Cole and James Ray McElroyand Michael Gorbey and Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman and Frederick Thomas and Paul Ross Evans and Matt Goldsby and Jimmy Simmons and Kathy Simmons and Kaye Wiggins and Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe and David McMenemy and Bobby Joe Rogers and Francis Grady and Cody Seth Crawford and Ralph Lang and Demetrius Van Crocker and Floyd Raymond Looker and Derek Mathew Shrout and Randolph Linn.

And you don't even know nothing about the crimes committed by most of the terrorists. White ppl will not be asked to denounce them. The government won't bomb whatever place just to make sure that others don’t get any ideas. A white man from Ireland ? Whites ain't bombing Belfast. White man from Italy ? You ain't bombing the Vatican.

But whenever black folks do something wrong ?

Everyone hears about it.

Gang violence in the inner city ? Front-page news.
Unacceptably high dropout rates ? Yep, you can read all about it
Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yup, yup, and more yup

I didn’t even know who Richard Spencer was until 2015. Just like you didn’t.
Spencer is always talking about a "white homeland" and a "white ethno-state" and how it's natural to be with people who share the same culture

Well here's the thing

If it were so natural for folks to do this on their own then why in the world would it be necessary to have the likes of him and other people and have whole movements to push that notion ?

If it were natural, it would be impossible to sort of move whites that natural species instinct ? No ?

That means that white people wouldn’t have needed segregation laws to force separation, they wouldn’t have needed anti-miscegenation laws to require separation.

Those laws were passed for the very reason that white people in particular weren’t so sure that they weren’t supposed to stray.

I'm all for sending him and his like to a place worse than hell...preferably the entrance to a black hole that would crush and compress while simultaneously dilating time so that the crushing process would seem to last an eternity!

What the hell is so special about being white?

If he does not like it in the US, maybe he should “go back to Europe.”

White people already have countries of their own. They have had these countries for thousands of years, but were not content to stay in their own countries.

Their White ancestors made conscious decisions to invade other people’s lands, destroy their societies, murder or enslave the people and cart off their riches.

The gall of a descendant of those murderers to stand on stolen land and brayg about needing “a country of his own” shows how delusional these White Supremacists really are.
You black supremacists have this belief that this sick oppressive system will withstand any barrage despite how weak it is and despite how heavily reliant on censorship it is, but it will come down. White people will be free, no matter how many people we have to kill to get that freedom.
Me ? A black supremacist ?

You're the one talking about killing black people.

My position is

• If you go to a wedding you wear white. A funeral you wear black
  • Angel food cake is white. Devils food cake is black
  • I'm gonna blackmail
  • I'm gonna blackball you
  • If one if the black sheep of the family
  • If you play a game of pool. You have the white ball knocking the hell out of all the coloured balls and worst ball is the black ball
  • You go to a church you see a white haired blonde Jesus
  • You're taught that white people are the fathers of science, the fathers of Maths, the father of chemistry, the fathers of civilization
That is very white supremacist view of the world

So I'm not here to preach black supremacy. I'm here to fight white supremacy and meet it head

• If we had a black bank, we wouldn't redline white areas from credit, the way white banks redline black areas from credit.
  • If we had a black hospital we wouldn't use whites as guinea pigs in our hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in their hospitals.
  • We wouldn't run around writing books trying to prove how stupid white people are. The way whites run around writing books trying to prove how stupid black people are (Bell Curve)
  • We would not rip up white people's CV's and resumes. The way whites rip up black people's CV's and resumes
  • We wouldn't poison the water supply in white areas. The way whites poison the water supply in black areas
  • We would not blow the brains out of unarmed white ppl and let the black killers walk free. The way whites blow the brains out unarmed black ppl and let the white killers walk free.
Black people could never treat white people the way white people have treated black people.

God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Last edited:
ptbw's rhetoric is a bit over the top but I'm not getting that he's saying he's better than blacks. He can step in here and correct me if I'm wrong but the impression I get is that he is angry about what he sees as the marginalization and degrading of the white character.
I went back through the thread and skimmed over all his posts up to this point and I never saw where he said he was better; more educated; more affluent or anything denigrating about blacks. He refers to certain individuals as "black supremacists" but that's about it. Beyond that his anger is mostly directed at the "liberal cucks" who wish him to humble himself as a white person. This is why your remark caught my attention.

You are not wrong. IM2 and KatSteve are just reactionary racist idiots who think that anyone stating anything positive about white people without stipulation means that night riders are on the way.

He is wrong. He's no different from you. He's another white racist crybaby.

If I'm just another white crybaby then why won't you debate me? You'll debate and trade insults for days with people like ptbw but you refuse to talk to me. Why is that?
Also, he isn’t really debating me.

He simply denies what I am saying, despite the fact that most of it is irrefutable.

“Paul Essien” said:
In fact the Boston bomber got a front cover of rolling stone.

Rolling_Stone_Cover_with_Boston_Bomber.jpg

They presented Tsarnaev in a way similar to how rock stars are normally shown on magazine covers.

The Rolling Stone is full of self hating cucks. Tsarnaev was treated like a rock star because self hating pieces of shit don’t care that he killed a bunch of WHITE people and permanently maimed hundreds of others, including small children.

Black people could never treat white people the way white people have treated black people.
Black people treat white people like shit anywhere they can get away with it.

God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.
This is a statement that black person can only make if they are a black supremacist.

Look, the facts and truth is not on your side. You run to forums like this where other reality challenged whites exist to make up a racism that does not exist. You have chosen to ignore and deny a pattern of consistent behavior as reason for opposition to what you believe in order to dishonestly lie about being victimized only because of your skin color. Every motherfucking day whites say things positive about other whites. You guys are about weaponizing whiteness to force others into subjugation. That's why little piss boy here is talking about a revolution to restore whites to what he believes is their rightful place in western civilization. Ghost, cease trying to explain to us how something is not racist coming from whites. At my age I have seen almost every manner that racism from whites manifests itself.
There will be a revolution whether you like it or not and whether you want it or not. White people will be treated as innocent until proven guilty again and we will control the stations of power that our ancestors conjured up out of nothing to bestow upon us.

I choose to come to forums like this to talk to real people. Real people who were also forced to come here after being banned from forums that didn’t even have to do with politics. The reality challenged whites are the juvenile delinquents in academia who ban all discussion to contrary of their asinine opinions because they can’t handle real debate and they are not smart enough to understand when they have lost.

There will be no such revolution. Nothing you say will happen. You and those like you make it bad for whites who want to live in a peaceful world. You have been bestowed nothing. And nothing is what your revolution will be. You are reality challenged junior. Because as Muddy Watters once said, "You can't lose what you never had."
That’s what segregationists thought too.

White people who want to live in a peaceful world are raped and beheaded and bombed by Arabs, get assaulted, raped and murdered by blacks, get run over by drunk Hispanics and are systemically discriminated at every level in every country in the western world by self hating white liberals, Jews and even Indians and Orientals.

Only the most worthless white people are against me, only the dumbasses who want to be enslaved are on your side.

Your bitch ass is talking about your white self interest and you dare make that comment. It's just another example of your psychosis. I'm not the one with the racial resentment. And this is not about retribution against whitey although it's what you deserve because of what you've done. On top of that who are white men to complain about people taking retribution? Whites are the first to seek retribution even if you have to make up a reason to do so. You simply believe a bunch of untrue bullshit and you have no choice but to accept it as whites who are men/women enough to take the responsibility those like you run from are going to make you accept it.

Ok, Adolph.

That would be you.

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

The major fallacy in this false equivalence is the Jews were falsely accused while what whites have done is documented and recorded.

The Nazis also believed themselves justified.

As some here believe they were as well. There are even some here who believe that the holocaust was a hoax.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ptbw's rhetoric is a bit over the top but I'm not getting that he's saying he's better than blacks. He can step in here and correct me if I'm wrong but the impression I get is that he is angry about what he sees as the marginalization and degrading of the white character.
I went back through the thread and skimmed over all his posts up to this point and I never saw where he said he was better; more educated; more affluent or anything denigrating about blacks. He refers to certain individuals as "black supremacists" but that's about it. Beyond that his anger is mostly directed at the "liberal cucks" who wish him to humble himself as a white person. This is why your remark caught my attention.

You are not wrong. IM2 and KatSteve are just reactionary racist idiots who think that anyone stating anything positive about white people without stipulation means that night riders are on the way.

You are just a misinformed, as well as CRAZY individual, (by your own admission).

I happen to have a lot more positive things to say about ALL people than I do negative.

Feel free to say as much that is positive about white people as you wish. I don't care one way or another.

However, when someone uselessly portrays the entire white population as victims, to the point of sounding ridiculous and on top of that, adds language to their victimhood that is typically reserved for the criminally insane, the average person would not consider that to be positive.

That aside, you cannot identify anywhere that I have made a racist statement.

If you think you can, have at it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are just a misinformed, as well as CRAZY individual, (by your own admission).

I happen to have a lot more positive things to say about ALL people than I do negative.

Feel free to say as much that is positive about white people as you wish. I don't care one way or another.

However, when someone uselessly portrays the entire white population as victims, to the point of sounding ridiculous and on top of that, adds language to their victimhood that is typically reserved for the criminally insane, the average person would not consider that to be positive.

I didn’t say I was crazy, I said that I have a crazy side. Most people have a crazy side but it is stronger or weaker depending on the individual. For me I have an equally strong loving and hating side. The problem is that this world deserves my hate and that causes my loving side to be put on the back burner.

Your reactions to my posts and IM2’s prove that you are a racist.

Everything I am saying is easily proven with a simple search, and I have plenty of links to prove my underlying point. When you think you can say I am misinformed when you want to argue about established definitions vs commonly known academic dogma and actually side with the dogma I really can do nothing but dismiss you as a moron.

I didn’t say I was crazy, I said that I have a crazy side. Most people have a crazy side but it is stronger or weaker depending on the individual. For me I have an equally strong loving and hating side. The problem is that this world deserves my hate and that causes my loving side to be put on the back burner.

Everything I am saying is easily proven with a simple search, and I have plenty of links to prove my underlying point. When you think you can say I am misinformed when you want to argue about established definitions vs commonly known academic dogma and actually side with the dogma I really can do nothing but dismiss you as a moron.

Nothing you say is supported by fact. You're a racist.

As for debating you, I've destroyed your pathetic racist ass. As for ghost rider, we have debated and his arguments are as fact free as yours. To shut you both up, we'd need to take this to a live neutral forum where I am confident that when I finished with you both, you be thoroughly beaten and booed off the stage. While you are here, no matter how we beat the holy hell out of the idiocy of those like you and rider other dumbasses jump in to gang up and even though between the 20 of you there will not be one correct statement , you'll actually think you are winning a debate.

Generally I have chosen not to waste bandwidth on your retarded ass. And you follow me around post laughing smileys like what you think matters. So let me end by saying these words that you should heed:

I have far more knowledge than you will ever get. I have crushed you at every level in debates. You ain't fucking with some young punk boy. I'm from the old school. We beat overt racism and our generation produced the first black president. We have been beating punks like you when all we used was snail mail, notebook paper and a pen boy. The internet just makes things easier.

You talk loud, but you are a rookie. You are dealing with experienced veterans punk. We know what you are capable of. You do not understand the opposition.

As for debating you, I've destroyed your pathetic racist ass. As for ghost rider, we have debated and his arguments are as fact free as yours. To shut you both up, we'd need to take this to a live neutral forum where I am confident that when I finished with you both, you be thoroughly beaten and booed off the stage. While you are here, no matter how we beat the holy hell out of the idiocy of those like you and rider other dumbasses jump in to gang up and even though between the 20 of you there will not be one correct statement , you'll actually think you are winning a debate.

Generally I have chosen not to waste bandwidth on your retarded ass. And you follow me around post laughing smileys like what you think matters. So let me end by saying these words that you should heed:

I have far more knowledge than you will ever get. I have crushed you at every level in debates. You ain't fucking with some young punk boy. I'm from the old school. We beat overt racism and our generation produced the first black president. We have been beating punks like you when all we used was snail mail, notebook paper and a pen boy. The internet just makes things easier.

You talk loud, but you are a rookie. You are dealing with experienced veterans punk. We know what you are capable of. You do not understand the opposition.
On a real debate stage I could literally make your cheering section feel sorry for you in less than 5 minutes.

You are so stupid that you actually think denial is a counter argument. You are a joke. Just an extremely stupid, nearly senile old racist black man.

If "everything that you state can be validated with a simple search", it is odd that you have not posted the results of any of searches to lend credibility to your delusions.

Why?

My reactions to your "posts" normally consist of first laughing, then possibly a rebuttal to your lunacy...about half of the time.

You apparantly cannot distinguish discrimination from legal equality and the rhetoric that you spew is normally present in the manifestos of madmen.

If refusing to entertain time robbing, self pitying rhetoric as fact makes me a racist in the eyes of a genuine racist, so be it.

Until you repost anything that I have posted that illustrates a belief in the inferiorty of another race compared to my own, you are grasping at straws.

As you have been doing since this thread was started.

I dismissed you as a babbling loon long ago. At this point, you are just pathetically dull entertainment.

Last edited:

As for debating you, I've destroyed your pathetic racist ass. As for ghost rider, we have debated and his arguments are as fact free as yours.

Are you referring to the story I told you about the black guy spitting on me that you at first claimed I concocted but actually happened? Are you referring to the black racism my sisters and niece see and experience working at Wal-Mart that you claim is not racism but actually is? Or how about the non-facts you've confronted me about but we're actually said by other posters? How many times have I had to tell you I didn't say what you think I said, six, seven times? Three of those were in the same thread for Christ's sake.

You claim that every poster's arguments that disagree with you are fact-free yet you'll spar with everyone else but me. Why?

I have a theory: The root of most of your arguments are "Whites have...", Whites did...", "Laws and policies...", "Laws and policies...", "Laws and policies...", ad nauseam. Thing is, pretty much everything you say about the history of white racism is true and is not what I debate you about and it drives you crazy.
Where you go off the rails is when you, say, excuse the Rwandan genocide and blame it on the white colonists even though the Rwandans are responsible for their own actions.
Where you go off the rails is when you redefine the word "prejudice" to where it means "Blacks are pissed off at whites so it's okay." Or you redefine the word "racism" to mean blacks can't be racist without power and authority even though some are and no dictionary defines the word in any such way.

To shut you both up, we'd need to take this to a live neutral forum where I am confident that when I finished with you both, you be thoroughly beaten and booed off the stage. While you are here, no matter how we beat the holy hell out of the idiocy of those like you and rider other dumbasses jump in to gang up and even though between the 20 of you there will not be one correct statement , you'll actually think you are winning a debate.

Why does the forum have to be live and neutral for you to "finish" us? Why can't you do that now? Are we going to say anything different in a live forum? Are you? Is a live audience somehow different from an audience watching the debate on a forum? Lastly, why are you not finishing us now with an actual argument instead of just saying you could?

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the Jew.

The major fallacy in this false equivalence is the Jews were falsely accused while what whites have done is documented and recorded.

As some here believe they were as well. There are even some here who believe that the holocaust was a hoax.

The death toll was exaggerated for sure.

What does any of that have to do with laborers?

Whose coded language, his or yours? I'm addressing something you said, not him. Furthermore (correct me if I'm wrong), you brought up the tangent about laborers, not him.

The reason I bring this up is that I hear and read a lot of rhetoric about the so called "uneducated" by people on the left. The dreaded Uneducated are viewed as racist or backwards or unintelligent or generally just not worthy of consideration when it comes to political and social issues.

Young people are being told that they won't be worth a plugged nickel unless they have a degree and that those who don't are inferior in some way and so look down their noses at them. It's perfectly natural to want your child to get a degree to have better opportunities but it seems to me that a lot of parents go beyond that when selling the idea to their kids.
That white privilege you claim to exist is a fucking myth. I grew up in trailer parks and shitty apartments getting beat on by dumb hillbillies who couldn't hold down a job to save their goddamn lives. Nobody taught me anything about being a responsible adult. I had to figure it out all on my own and by the time I did, it was too late to even consider college. At least I own a home and take care of my family unlike my scumbag loser relatives who still live in trailers up hollers in bumfuck nowhere.

It's never too late to consider going to school. Unless you lack the will or aptitude to do so.

As far as your relatives go, is it your lack of role models that you blame your station in life on, or is it the ubiquitous ""black bogeyman" who you think got all the breaks, just for being "black" which in turn left you behind?

That's what I don't get about some of you.

For some people who were around during my late teens and early adulthood, and saw some of the toothless, beer guzzling, inbreds in sheets, who were taught to believe that by default they were anointed as better than all minorities, and were supported by law in carrying out that belief, some feel that what we are witnessing now is nothing but a newly minted backlash against legal ostracizing/muzzling of those types from public view.

What it looks like from a distance to some like me who witnessed the worst of what this country had to offer, is that those are the same ones who are now developing a new, more superficially civilized version of the same creatures from past generations.

At the end of the day, what is really different about people like you, versus them, besides the Internet being your primary tool to spread your message?

As far as your relatives go, is it your lack of role models that you blame your station in life on, or is it the ubiquitous ""black bogeyman" who you think got all the breaks, just for being "black" which in turn left you behind?

I don't resent black people for affirmative action (look up my post history if you don't believe me) but considering where I came from and the life I've lived the idea that I grew up in privilege is so ridiculous it makes me want to laugh.

For some people who were around during my late teens and early adulthood, and saw some of the toothless, beer guzzling, inbreds in sheets, who were taught to believe that by default they were anointed as better than all minorities, and were supported by law in carrying out that belief, some feel that what we are witnessing now is nothing but a newly minted backlash against legal ostracizing/muzzling of those types from public view.

Like most of the so-called "alt right", I was taught to look beyond skin color and to judge based on content of character. None of us have a secret room full of KKK paraphernalia passed down by our grandpappy.

What it looks like from a distance to some like me who witnessed the worst of what this country had to offer, is that those are the same ones who are now developing a new, more superficially civilized version of the same creatures from past generations.

It's not superficial. We were all brought up in an age that stressed tolerance and acceptance, taught to look past skin color, gender and sexual orientation and all that jazz. We weren't raised believing we're superior or entitled. Actually we were raised to carry around a guilty conscience.. The difference between us and the Social Justice warriors is that we refuse to accept that burden, especially when some freak who made a sexual fetish out of dressing in animal costumes or some bizarre kink blames the white male patriarchy for them not feeling accepted in society.

At the end of the day, what is really different about people like you, versus them, besides the Internet being your primary tool to spread your message?

It's not about black vs white anymore. Today, sexual deviants and the mentally ill are riding the coattails of the civil rights era so they can blame someone else (white males) for all their problems.

The alt right is not about looking past color. And it's still about race. You do think you are entitled. That's why you have spent the last few days singing the woe is me I'm a straight white male song. Just what the fuck rights and opportunities are whites being denied? Why in the hell are whites crying about AA when if quotas actually existed the quota for whites would be 70 percent, yet you bitches whine because ours is 13 percent? Do you think whites are entitled to all the jobs? White unemployment is 3.3 percent, 0.6 percent below the national rate. What are whites losing? The median income of whites is the highest in the country. So what better life for whites are you fighting for? The average white family has 15 times the wealth of everybody else. Where is the anti white discrimination?

Your whole attitude drips with a sense of entitlement. Stop telling us that lie about what you don't see. The alt right is a white supremacist movement. It is pure racism.

I never said it wasn't about race. The alt-right is a defensive posture. We've been pushed into a corner and now we're starting to fight back. The left blames white males for all the problems faced by blacks, latinos, asians, women, gays, trannies etc etc etc including the aforementioned butt sniffers. Literally everyone who's not straight, white and male. The list goes on and on. Every goddamn day it's something else.

Owning a dog is a tool of white supremacy.

Genes causing obesity are a byproduct of slavery.

Because white dudes like videogames, sexy women characters need to be stamped out and replaced with ugly transgenders.

You haven't been pushed into anything but a psychosis riddled stupor. White males have run this country. They are the ones who made thaws, court decisions and policies that have created problems for others. White racism is the root cause of the problems blacks face and many of the policies made were done so by white men. White men have bought this upon themselves so instead of whining because white men are being held accountable for what they have done, erase the racism, sexism, etc., and sense of entitlement.
What laws and policies today are different for whites than blacks?

Look, the facts and truth is not on your side. You run to forums like this where other reality challenged whites exist to make up a racism that does not exist. You have chosen to ignore and deny a pattern of consistent behavior as reason for opposition to what you believe in order to dishonestly lie about being victimized only because of your skin color. Every motherfucking day whites say things positive about other whites. You guys are about weaponizing whiteness to force others into subjugation. That's why little piss boy here is talking about a revolution to restore whites to what he believes is their rightful place in western civilization. Ghost, cease trying to explain to us how something is not racist coming from whites. At my age I have seen almost every manner that racism from whites manifests itself.
While whites say positive things about whites, we also dont condone the negative behavior of other whites. Many blacks stand behind all other blacks regardless of their behavior.

That would be you.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

He doesn't.

How do you know this?

He doesn't.

I wouldn't be so quick to criticize. You didn't know I made up my story but you said so anyway.

How do you know this?

He doesn't.

I wouldn't be so quick to criticize. You didn't know that I made up my story but you said I did anyway.

Forum List

Back