What black people think about racism

statement by rosie>>>>>>>there is lots of discrimination between all sorts of people based on a multitude of factors

response by IM2 >>>>>>>Bullshit.

I am rosie-----I do not understand in what way my statement is "bullshit"

over to you, IM2------or ANYONE?

I think IM2 is a racist piece of excrement.

No good.
IM2 is not a racist but I understand why you and the others don't like him, white society has always disliked and slapped a phlethora of derogatory labels on blacks who don't toe the line. They especially don't like the ones who are more knowledgeable or better educated than themselves, hell just better or doing better in any respect.

What about the roughly ten times as many white racist pieces of excrement who comment here regularly who are actual self-proclaimed and proud to be racist commenters? What about them?

White people defending themselves against your hatred does not mean they are racist and you are flat out lying when you said people here are self professed racists.

You, like IM2 are only in this forum for one reason and one reason only - to hate on white people. None of the white people in this thread post thread after thread after freaking thread about blacks. They don't tell blacks to shut up constantly. They do not threaten blacks with violence.that is all on you and the rest of the new black panther style black posters here.

I'm sure glad I have lived among black people in mixed neighborhoods so I know all black people are like you.
So we're done with all pretense huh?

NO ONE is holding a gun to your or anyone else's head and making them log into U.S. Message Board, navigate to the Race Relations forum and subject themselves to the alleged horror of black people discussing the issues facing us in the United States today. Yet while we're attempting to do that, we're the targets of whiny white racists who are now attempting to play the victim and claim that we're subjecting them to hatred? Oh sorry, "black racist hatred".

You all are so full of crap it's not even funny. The title of this thead is "What black people think about racism" so if you're here and you're not participating in the conversation and are only casting aspersions on the character of the black participants and making derogatory remarks about us, then you all are the ones espousing hatred. You all are the ones who sought out a forum where you knew there would be black participants whom you could target. You all acted "in concert" to come here and harass and threaten the black participants on this message board. And before you even try to deny it, I already have pulled the comments made off of this forum where you and another participant where conspiring & commiserating about IM2 and the mods closing down his thread because you all are not allowed to be as openly racist & hostile as you desire.

You would think that after I showed you what the poster you said I was being belligerent towards originally said to me you would catch on that I am not who you or they think I am and it would be just as easy for me to do the same thing to you that she is about to be subjected to because you're making false allegations against me in a public message board when you've been advised that you're mistaken, yet you persist.

I live in a state that has a law that prohibits harassment against it's residents based on malice due to their protected class status. You idiots decided to get together and target a group of protected class individuals who opinions are contrary to your own, and who have every right to defend ourselves in any legal way way available to us yet you seem to have forgotten that you sought us out, not the other way around.

So everytime you come back and insist on escalating this it's proof you're here for a fight.

On the other hand if I prove to you that there are self-professed racists on this board what will be your response?

View attachment 273813

What is this protected class stuff? Isn't that racism in and of itself?

depends on the context.
In shariah law it is oppression, subjugation and exploitation.

in India----it is an attempt to rehabilitate traditionally disadvantaged
communities or---one could say-----past racism

No good.
IM2 is not a racist but I understand why you and the others don't like him, white society has always disliked and slapped a phlethora of derogatory labels on blacks who don't toe the line. They especially don't like the ones who are more knowledgeable or better educated than themselves, hell just better or doing better in any respect.

What about the roughly ten times as many white racist pieces of excrement who comment here regularly who are actual self-proclaimed and proud to be racist commenters? What about them?

White people defending themselves against your hatred does not mean they are racist and you are flat out lying when you said people here are self professed racists.

You, like IM2 are only in this forum for one reason and one reason only - to hate on white people. None of the white people in this thread post thread after thread after freaking thread about blacks. They don't tell blacks to shut up constantly. They do not threaten blacks with violence.that is all on you and the rest of the new black panther style black posters here.

I'm sure glad I have lived among black people in mixed neighborhoods so I know all black people are like you.

NO ONE is holding a gun to your or anyone else's head and making them log into U.S. Message Board, navigate to the Race Relations forum and subject themselves to the alleged horror of black people discussing the issues facing us in the United States today. Yet while we're attempting to do that, we're the targets of whiny white racists who are now attempting to play the victim and claim that we're subjecting them to hatred? Oh sorry, "black racist hatred".

You all are so full of crap it's not even funny. The title of this thead is "What black people think about racism" so if you're here and you're not participating in the conversation and are only casting aspersions on the character of the black participants and making derogatory remarks about us, then you all are the ones espousing hatred. You all are the ones who sought out a forum where you knew there would be black participants whom you could target. You all acted "in concert" to come here and harass and threaten the black participants on this message board. And before you even try to deny it, I already have pulled the comments made off of this forum where you and another participant where conspiring & commiserating about IM2 and the mods closing down his thread because you all are not allowed to be as openly racist & hostile as you desire.

You would think that after I showed you what the poster you said I was being belligerent towards originally said to me you would catch on that I am not who you or they think I am and it would be just as easy for me to do the same thing to you that she is about to be subjected to because you're making false allegations against me in a public message board when you've been advised that you're mistaken, yet you persist.

I live in a state that has a law that prohibits harassment against it's residents based on malice due to their protected class status. You idiots decided to get together and target a group of protected class individuals who opinions are contrary to your own, and who have every right to defend ourselves in any legal way way available to us yet you seem to have forgotten that you sought us out, not the other way around.

So everytime you come back and insist on escalating this it's proof you're here for a fight.

On the other hand if I prove to you that there are self-professed racists on this board what will be your response?

View attachment 273813

depends on the context.

This is in the US, though.

No good.

View attachment 273813

depends on the context.

This is in the US, though.

yes----In the US we, according to our constitution, do not have
"special groups" subject to different laws. In the USA---the JIM CROW
LAWS of the post civil war era were DEFINITELY oppressive in nature--
upon black americans, but no longer exist. To me they seem like an
"UP YOURS" response to northern imposition of outlawing slavery,
by the rebel states. Unfortunately and somehow----they GOT INTO LAW.

LAWS As to India----the special
grants according the so-called "out-casts" are a matter of controversy.
Some Hindus OBJECT that it violates the CASTE SYSTEM itself
(so I have been told by a few Indian hindus)----but----at least the hindus
I have known in the USA are ALL IN FAVOR

As to shariah law and its imposition of DHIMMIA----more or less---here and there,
there are some muslims who actually try to JUSTIFY THAT OPPRESSIVE, EXPLOTATIVE, BARBARIC FILTH----and trivializa its present and past
imposition

Yes. I apologize for you being such a lying racist loser. You said there were ten times the number and found just one and he hasn't even been active in this thread.

As far as honor is considered, you should not be talking of such. Honorable people WORK for the wages they are being paid instead of surfing the net to spread racial hatred.
Geez don't you EVER get tired of being wrong and once its pointed out to you that you're wrong you just double-down. Looks like you're the guy in your own signature block.

What I actually stated is that there are roughly 10 times as many whites posting on this site as blacks and that is a guesstimate it's probably even higher than that. I never stated that all of them were racists however I did truthfully indicate that there are "self-proclaimed racists" on this site without stating how many because I don't know how many there are, I only have knowledge of the ones who have admitted it to the message board or to me individually. To which you replied "you're lying".

Death Angel, the poster whom you are falsely claiming isn't even an active poster simply because he's not presently participating in this thread doesn't negate my statement that there are self-proclaimed racists posting here. There are more, but as I suspected, if you reject the first verifiable example I produced then I expect you to do the same with whatever other evidence I produce. Because that's what lying, hateful, duplicitous racists do.

Honorable people work for the wages they're being paid, huh? Geez I had you pegged so correctly.

From all appearances and your hateful nature it would appear that much of your animosity towards black people stems from having grown up poor, probably poorer than many of the black people you have encountered in life. We know this phenomenon generates severe resentment and economic envy in poor whites as they feel that simply by virtue of their membership in the alleged "superior" race that there should not exist any set of circumstances under which a black person should be doing better than themselves, not financially, not socially, not career wise, etc.

The fact that you believe that my only ability to earn a living consists of surfing the internet, for peanuts I presume, speaks volumes. But at the same time I find it hilarious thinking of you all trying to figure out what kind of job pays me to surf the internet, particularly since that's not what I do.

But keep guessing, you may actually figure it out. Or not.

Last edited:
Dear asshats this is when America was racist against blacks but today you have a weak ass argument saying that it is racist today
MalcolmonPolitics2-300x188.jpg
America is racist against blacks today. Our argument is strong, and really non debatable. Turn black then come talk.
I'm calling bullshit. I've seen racism against blacks. If you're under the age of 30 I doubt you have. My grandfather saved my aunt's father from being lynched by the klan just because they felt he was too uppity.

I'm 58. America is racist against blacks today. You saw overt racism. That kind of racism cannot be practice without sanction. Racism is more covert now and you know it.
only in your mind wait, there is a racist behind your house did you say?
You have to have a trump decoder ring for the covert racism lol
Why are you pretending that what he's saying isn't true? You don't have to listen to any of us, our government has documentation of enforcement actions it has taken for violations of the Civil Rights Acts. They can easily be located uitlizing any search engine on the internet.

No good.

View attachment 273813

Civil Rights Laws and Regulation
Discrimination, Harassment and Discriminatory Harassment

Discrimination and Protected Classes

Discrimination is the unfair or unequal treatment of a person or a group because they are part of a defined group, known as a protected class.
Protected class refers to a group of people who share common characteristics, and who are protected from discrimination and harassment under federal and state laws. In Washington, discrimination based on these protected classes is prohibited.
  • Sex
  • Race and color
  • Religion and creed
  • National origin
  • Sexual orientation
  • Gender identity and gender expression
  • Disability and the use of a trained dog guide or service animal
  • Honorably discharged veteran or military status

No good.

View attachment 273813

Discrimination is the unfair or unequal treatment of a person or a group because they are part of a defined group, known as a protected class.
Protected class refers to a group of people who share common characteristics, and who are protected from discrimination and harassment under federal and state laws. In Washington, discrimination based on these protected classes is prohibited.
  • Sex
  • Race and color
  • Religion and creed
  • National origin
  • Sexual orientation

Yep, "protected class" is racist, sexist, misogynist, and homophobic.

No good.

View attachment 273813

• Sex
  • Race and color
  • Religion and creed
  • National origin
  • Sexual orientation

Yep, "protected class" is racist, sexist, misogynist, and homophobic.
The term "protected classes" arose as a result of the passage of Executive Order 10925 (1961) which stipulates "The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."

Note the term "without regard to their..." preceding the list of traits which means that this law does not elevate any particular race, creed, color, national origin or gender over any other (gender or "sex" was added when the law was later amended).

The largest demographic to benefit from this legislation is white women.

Last edited:
Geez don't you EVER get tired of being wrong and once its pointed out to you that you're wrong you just double-down. Looks like you're the guy in your own signature block.

What I actually stated is that there are roughly 10 times as many whites posting on this site as blacks and that is a guesstimate it's probably even higher than that. I never stated that all of them were racists however I did truthfully indicate that there are "self-proclaimed racists" on this site without stating how many because I don't know how many there are, I only have knowledge of the ones who have admitted it to the message board or to me individually. To which you replied "you're lying".

Death Angel, the poster whom you are falsely claiming isn't even an active poster simply because he's not presently participating in this thread doesn't negate my statement that there are self-proclaimed racists posting here. There are more, but as I suspected, if you reject the first verifiable example I produced then I expect you to do the same with whatever other evidence I produce. Because that's what lying, hateful, duplicitous racists do.

Honorable people work for the wages they're being paid, huh? Geez I had you pegged so correctly.

From all appearances and your hateful nature it would appear that much of your animosity towards black people stems from having grown up poor, probably poorer than many of the black people you have encountered in life. We know this phenomenon generates severe resentment and economic envy in poor whites as they feel that simply by virtue of their membership in the alleged "superior" race that there should not exist any set of circumstances under which a black person should be doing better than themselves, not financially, not socially, not career wise, etc.

The fact that you believe that my only ability to earn a living consists of surfing the internet, for peanuts I presume, speaks volumes. But at the same time I find it hilarious thinking of you all trying to figure out what kind of job pays me to surf the internet, particularly since that's not what I do.

But keep guessing, you may actually figure it out. Or not.

Here is what you actually said, liar and I quote:

As any honest poster can see, you were claiming that there are at least 10 self proclaimed and proud racists here. Now you are trying to weasel out of it because you are a person of poor character.

You are also too stupid to understand what I meant about your work. You said you are at work, yet here you are spreading race hatred on company time instead of working. The only way that could even be remotely honorable behavior is if you actually being paid to spread race hatred.

I'm sure you can work at many different jobs, however. You would never work for me, however, because I do not hire compulsive liars unwilling to get along with other races and who spread their race hatred while on company time.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
Bullshit on your bullshit.

Dog Ugly people face lots of discrimination because they are dog ugly.

Dog ugly whites seem to do pretty well. You guys are showing great desperation in trying to deny racism.
If a fat dog ugly girl tries to get a job as a waitress at Hooters, she will be not get the job because she is dog ugly and because she is fat. Attractive people have an advantage over unattractive people. Some unattractive people do well in spite of being unattractive. Pointing out that there are other types of discrimination is in no way a denial of racism.

But you are denying racism by doing this. It is the only reason this argument is being made. You nor anyone else makes this argument to whites when they complain about anti white racism.
You can pull some really stupid things out of your ass. Not everything is about racism. Racism is not everything. Pointing out that there are other types of discrimination other than racial discrimination in no way diminishes racial discrimination or racism.......except perhaps in the minds of those that want to attribute all their problems to racism.
It only counts if it involves him, any other discrimination that he hasn’t experienced is null and void to him, and unimportant.

Dog ugly whites seem to do pretty well. You guys are showing great desperation in trying to deny racism.
If a fat dog ugly girl tries to get a job as a waitress at Hooters, she will be not get the job because she is dog ugly and because she is fat. Attractive people have an advantage over unattractive people. Some unattractive people do well in spite of being unattractive. Pointing out that there are other types of discrimination is in no way a denial of racism.

But you are denying racism by doing this. It is the only reason this argument is being made. You nor anyone else makes this argument to whites when they complain about anti white racism.
You can pull some really stupid things out of your ass. Not everything is about racism. Racism is not everything. Pointing out that there are other types of discrimination other than racial discrimination in no way diminishes racial discrimination or racism.......except perhaps in the minds of those that want to attribute all their problems to racism.

Since this is the race and racism section it is about race and racism. And like I said this argument is never seen in threads about anti white discrimination. If you want to talk about something that does not involve race, this ain't the section.
And that does not change the fact that not all discrimination is race based, a fact that you called bullshit.
iM2 also believes anything negative said about blacks is racist. Anything negative that has happened to blacks was because of racism, etc.

Since this is the race and racism section it is about race and racism. And like I said this argument is never seen in threads about anti white discrimination. If you want to talk about something that does not involve race, this ain't the section.
And that does not change the fact that not all discrimination is race based, a fact that you called bullshit.

And it doesn't change the fact that it is an argument that was unrelated to the issue that is commonly used her to try dismiss black folks arguments about racism. It is a tactic not used in other thread when whites are talking about discrimination. And that's why it's bullshit.
Denying things that are obviously true do not help whatever argument you are trying to make.

This statement is obviously true:
there is lots of discrimination between all sorts of people based on a
multitude of factors

I am not arguing that such discrimination doesn't exist. What I am saying is that argument is only being used here to deny racism. Again, you do not bring this up in threads where whites talk about anti white racism. No matter how much you argue and no matter what you quote, the fact remains that a fat, dog, ugly white person has a better chance of being employed and promoted then a fat, dog ugly, black one.
ASSumptions, once again. Depends on any job related qualifications either one has.

Significance:

Shelby County v. Holder is a landmark decision because it invalidated a way to combat jurisdictions that had a history of discrimination in voting. Not surprisingly, in the few short years following the decision, voter-identification laws that make voting harder for poor people, people of color, and elderly people, have been moving forward in a number of States.

I'm not getting it. Why does asking people to have ID restrict their voting? and if it did, it would also restrict old poor white people at the same rate. There is so much time between elections... years. How is it that they will suddenly be suprised and unable to vote?

This is not about asking for id's and voter fraud was non existent. If you cannot see the coincidence in the sudden claim of voter fraud and the election of a black president , then I don't know what to tell you.

Strict North Carolina Voter ID Law Thwarted After Supreme Court Rejects Case

I'm no expert on who has committed voter fraud but even so, still seems to me there were complaints about voter fraud in previous elections with Bush. So because a President is African American, you cant attack him politically without it being racist? every other president has been attacked from Jimmy carter all the way to Trump in disparaging and mean ways.
I didn't like the fact Obama came out early in his presidency and said Americans have had it too good for too long and that the cost of energy was going to necessarily skyrocket. I'm sure you remember those quotes.
Thankfully his plan didn't work out and we were still able to produce affordable energy. That would have hurt the poorest Americans the hardest. Also didn't like the way he and the other Dems snuck health care through on us.
Is being critical of him being racist? I don't think so. Still I accepted him as my president.
So much of this is only opinions like your own that it was all about racism. Seems to me that in politics one's race can also be used as the ultimate deflection of criticism.

The problem was not about being critical, it was about being critical of Obama for things other presidents were not criticized for. For example, I don't remember the comment you say he made, and when everything he did was criticized no matter what, then to say that race had nothingvto do with it is a lie. Obama got blamed for a dead economy he was handed by Bush. Bush spent his ass off and wasted a projected surplus but nobody protested spending, there was no tea party until Obama had to spend to save us from a depression. He named the same Czars as other presidents but suddenly Obama was a dictator naming czars. He issued fewer EO's than the president before him, but suddenly EO's were wrong and Obama was a president not a king. I can go on and on with these kinds of examples and to me when a white person declares how he doesn't think its racist to have criticized Obama, then racism was involved.

Why? Because Obama was the president and despite the totally stupid bullshit you have listened to about blacks from conservative mental midgets of all races, blacks understand that every president gets criticized. We knew whoever the first black president was they were going to catch hell. And unlike whites, we know what racism looks like when it happens. We can tell a difference between a legitimate policy disagreement than racism.

there was not only endless criticism of Bush----but even comedians tore him
to pieces VICIOUSLY-----you were just more sensitive to criticism of Obama.
I believe most presidents are criticized, it seems Obama should have been exempt because of his skin color.

Bullshit on your bullshit.

Dog Ugly people face lots of discrimination because they are dog ugly.

It only counts if it involves him, any other discrimination that he hasn’t experienced is null and void to him, and unimportant.
The thing is - I doubt if he has ever faced any discrimination. He merely hates white people and treats them with such hostility that they react.

That isn't discrimination. It is responding to a racist asshole

Forum List

Back