What? Black man former Obama's 2008 campaign CO-Chairman. BACKS Romney???

His being black means.......?

It means he's black and therefore must vote in lockstep with the Democrats or he will be ostracized, demonized and belittled for straying from the liberal's plantation.

You're welcome.

So....now we know what YOU believe on the issue....

Actually, it's the general sentiment from the black community. Blacks who support the GOP or oppose Obama are seen as traitors, Uncle Toms, selling out their people, etc. We're constantly told by the American Left that the right is racist and doesn't represent the views of blacks or minorities in general.

This is just another example of why the above is simply not true.

His being black means.......?

That he needs advantages. He needs the government to even the playing field because of the lack of mental prowess.

And Republicans wonder why blacks tend to vote for vote for Democrats.....

Gee, I just can't imagine.

I know I cant imagination why they would vote for the party of slavery, segregation, the KKK, George Wallace, anti civil rights, pro eugenics, and planned parenthood supporters that have killed more black babies then any in history like the democrat party.

That he needs advantages. He needs the government to even the playing field because of the lack of mental prowess.

I know I cant imagination why they would vote for the party of slavery, segregation, the KKK, George Wallace, anti civil rights, pro eugenics, and planned parenthood supporters that have killed more black babies then any in history like the democrat party.

Ya see, you're proving my point.

You act as if blacks simply aren't smart enough to vote in their own rational self interest. (all the while writing sentences like "I cant imagination why....")

You act as if blacks simply aren't smart enough to vote in their own rational self interest. (all the while writing sentences like "I cant imagination why....")
I am saying they are lied to by progressives who truly believe they should stay in ghettos and not bother the elite.

Some blacks finally see the light....

Democraps violate their religious views on gays, marriage and abortion.
Democraps lie to them about making things better for blacks.
Democraps will throw blacks under the bus to cater to the growing illegal hispanic population.

I am saying they are lied to by progressives who truly believe they should stay in ghettos and not bother the elite.

And you're saying they aren't smart enough to figure out they are being lied to - only smart white Republicans like you can see that.

Why are you able to see this lie and they aren't?

Blacks that stay poor are better voters for the Democraps than blacks that work hard, go to college and get a job that pays taxes.

Democraps need blacks living in the ghetto reliant on welfare handouts or else they lose a huge voting base.

Democraps also like poor whites living in the sticks and they like illegals hiding in the barrios, because those groups are also welfare takers.

Keeping those 3 groups poor and keeping them at odds with each other is the Democrap plan.

It always draws my attention when Righties try to school us on blacks...how they think...what they do....and so on....:lol:

Then explain why the topic of this thread is a "black DEMOCRAT who WORKED for Obama's election is NOW working against him?

What happened to Mr. Davis? Did he just become smarter?

Actually he was like a lot of blacks and obviously more whites... they all felt it was time for a black (albeit UNQUALIFIED) black to be president!

Mr. Davis and many Obama 2008 voters didn't either read this or believe these words from Obama's own book.. "Dreams of My Father"..

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Mr. Davis like more and more ex-Obama supporters are following the adage..
"Fool me once Obama..SHAME on YOU... Fool me twice ...SHAME ON ME!!"

It means he's black and therefore must vote in lockstep with the Democrats or he will be ostracized, demonized and belittled for straying from the liberal's plantation.

You're welcome.

So....now we know what YOU believe on the issue....

Merely an observation.. I have yet to see any conservative minority spoken of in anything but the most vile terms.

The left seem to be of the herd-belief that it's ok for them to attack black conservatives on their race... because they're not racist. What a total crock of shit. The left and their double standards.... again.

Just another racist, as any rich white liberal Dem will tell you...:eusa_eh:

like your boots.. how about these???
$Screen Shot 2012-08-15 at 2.14.24 PM.jpg

Forum List

Back