What "Big Ideas" Has Newt Gingrich Come Up With?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
How has he pushed America forward?

He's not a thinker, he's just a RW blowhard. AKA a big, fat, Southern...dummy.

Can someone please tell me what great ideas he's presented that has been activated and please tell me how have they helped America.

Thanks.

stfu and vote Obama like you have been paid to do.

That's what I thought.

So far...0 for Newt.

NEXT!!!

NEXT%2521.jpg

It's not the size of an idea, it's how you use the idea that matters... Obama = quantity over quality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRgaKfWMPA&feature=related]Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube[/ame] Time to hold him accountable.

This thread is about New Gingrich and his so-called "big ideas."

I'm waiting.

No one gives a shit about Newt is the problem... If you had asked questions like this when Obama was running maybe you wouldn have not wasted your vote on a War President.

No one gives a shit about Newt is the problem... If you had asked questions like this when Obama was running maybe you wouldn have not wasted your vote on a War President.
Newt is currently running, and I see tons, and tons, and tons of evidence from people like yourself on this very board that espouse the idea that they would love to see him be the next President or Vice President.

Create another thread about Obama to gripe about your grievances if you will. However, THIS thread is about New Gingrich and his so-called "big ideas."

Care to list any of them?

Newt is a registered genius, but the problem is the registration is up his fat ass. Plus his goofy wife looks like the alien woman in Mars Attacks. Newt has nothing to offer. He's like Rain Man - only crazy.

"In America, religious belief is being challenged by a cultural elite trying to create a secularized America, in which God is driven out of public life."
- Newt Gingrich, 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newt_Gingrich
- married 3 times (Jackie Battley, Marianne Ginther, Callista Bisek)

- 2 marriages ended in divorcedue to his affairs

- Battley claimed that Gingrich pressed her to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from surgery

- continued his affair with staffer Callista Bisek (23 years younger) during the Lewinsky scandal, despite the fact that he had become a leader of the Republican investigation of President Clinton

A "big idea" for Newt would be to keep his marriage vows!

Last edited:
Newt is a registered genius, but the problem is the registration is up his fat ass. Plus his goofy wife looks like the alien woman in Mars Attacks. Newt has nothing to offer. He's like Rain Man - only crazy.

And you're a stupid, racist bitch. I guess everyone has their burdens to bear.

Forum List

Back