What big events took place around the time your were born?

I was born on my mothers birthday. They say that a Scorpio born on a Scorpio mothers birthday has tenfold the powers associated with their star sign.

Not sure but some joker named Kubrick planted this damn thing in our back yard.

1000x800px-LL-2001%20Monolith.jpg

I was born on my mothers birthday. They say that a Scorpio born on a Scorpio mothers birthday has tenfold the powers associated with their star sign.

If that's what it takes to give your life meaning, who are we to rain on your parade.

June 24, 1953 - Air Force Secretary Harold E. Talbott announced the cancellation of all aircraft contracts with Willys Motors, Inc., a subsidiary of Kaiser Motors Corp. (source: The Britannica Archive

Apollo program launched on my first bday.

I also share a bday with Selena

Yearly Inflation Rate USA 1.46%
Average Cost of new house $12,700.00
Average Monthly Rent $98.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas 25 cents
Average Cost of a new car $2,600.00
Can of Beef Ravioli 30 cents
Loaf of Bread 20 cents

If that's what it takes to give your life meaning, who are we to rain on your parade.

It doesn't give my life "meaning". I don't believe in it. Still, it doesn't stop ditzy American chicks falling for it when I'm out on the 'hunt'.

The accent makes 'em drip like a fucked fridge, too.

It doesn't give my life "meaning". I don't believe in it. Still, it doesn't stop ditzy American chicks falling for it when I'm out on the 'hunt'.

The accent makes 'em drip like a fucked fridge, too.

I can see how that works for ya.

images

Forum List

Back