What beer shoudl I have at my annual Super Bowl Party?

The best beer is the one you are drinking.

Personally, I like Brother Thelonious- a craft brewed monster from the North Coast. It's a fantastic Belgian style ale- strong !

Brother Thelonious - Belgian Style Abbey Ale
brand-BroThelo.jpg

Anchor Steam is another favorite. Anchor Brewing | Beers | Anchor Steam

steam-bio.png

Then here's one you'll like...
Sint Bernardus
abt12.jpg

The absolute top quality in the hierarchy of the St. Bernardus beers. It is also the beer with the highest alcohol content (10.50 %).
A dark ivory coloured beer with a high fermentation.
The show piece of the brewery.
Thanks to its soft and unconditionally genuine aroma, the beer can be smoothly tasted.
The Abt has a very fruity flavour.

Ok, let's have some ideas, folks. What beer would be good for the game? I have multiple distributors in my area, and they carry several hundred different brews.

My old standby is...

Yuengling+-+Lager+002.jpg

...but I am always looking for advice on good beer.

Depends on who your guests are. If the are a party hardy kinda crowd,Bud should be fine. If they are more discriminating you might want to offer your stand by along with some micro brewery selections. Being a distributor you would probably know which brewery's are best in your area.

Ok, let's have some ideas, folks. What beer would be good for the game? I have multiple distributors in my area, and they carry several hundred different brews.

My old standby is...

Depends on who your guests are. If the are a party hardy kinda crowd,Bud should be fine. If they are more discriminating you might want to offer your stand by along with some micro brewery selections. Being a distributor you would probably know which brewery's are best in your area.

I'm not a distributor...lol... but there are several in a 2-3 mile radius.

i suggest a craft variety pack.

i am currently drinking tommyknocker. the variety pack included 2 ales, 2 pilsners and 2 ipas

the pick axe ipa is the best beer i have had in a while

Just don't make it a light beer. You never go wrong with
Heineken%2Bbeer%2B1.jpg

Last edited:

My old standby is...

Olde English, Ice House, Steel Reserve, Mickeys and Earthquake, all brewed here in the USA!

Forum List

Back