What beer shoudl I have at my annual Super Bowl Party?

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Ok, let's have some ideas, folks. What beer would be good for the game? I have multiple distributors in my area, and they carry several hundred different brews.

My old standby is...

Yuengling+-+Lager+002.jpg

...but I am always looking for advice on good beer.

One which uses American ingredients, brewed in America, and bottled in America. Support your country and your team.

One which uses American ingredients, brewed in America, and bottled in America. Support your country and your team.

I can certainly do all that, except the team part. My Eagles sucked wicked ass this year, and as a result are sitting this one out. I am torn between supporting the Giants, who are in my teams division and I hate with a passion that rivals my hatred for the Cowpukes... or supporting the patriots, whose coach is a cheating bastard and I hate almost as much ast the examples of hatred above.

Decisions, decisions ;)

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Pabst-Blue-Ribbon.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, let's have some ideas, folks. What beer would be good for the game? I have multiple distributors in my area, and they carry several hundred different brews.

My old standby is...

An All American one of course.

My old standby is...

you ever find your way over this side of the country, I'll buy you one.

My old standby is...

you ever find your way over this side of the country, I'll buy you one.

:eusa_shhh:

i hate beer and never drink the stuff.

But thank you :)

If they were Giants fans I would buy the good stuff. Buying expensive beer for Eagles fans is just a waste of good beer. They can't tell the difference

Last edited:

Forum List

Back