What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

Okay, maybe we need to start a thread, "Which bathroom should Bigfoot use?"

Because it seems like you can't prove these crossdressing rapists exist, but darn it, they MIGHT exist, and we need to put an end to that right away.

Because it seems like you can't prove these crossdressing rapists exist, but darn it, they MIGHT exist, and we need to put an end to that right away.
Sort of like all those law abiding gun owners who aren't killing anyone need to be stopped because they MIGHT.

Sort of like all those law abiding gun owners who aren't killing anyone need to be stopped because they MIGHT.

32000 gun deaths a year and 78,000 gun injuries.

vs.

0 cross dressing rapists.

You tell me which one needs to be addressed.

32000 gun deaths a year and 78,000 gun injuries.

vs.

0 cross dressing rapists.

You tell me which one needs to be addressed.
Criminals, not law abiding citizens. And I'm done with this thread. Have a nice evening.

Forum List

Back