Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motorhead

• The Pretender(s)

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Is Darling Nicki next on Chris and Bonzi's list? Good night Irene!!

Well, if it offends you, you can always move on. :D We were just having fun. No harm. No worries. ;)
It isn't but the question was band name not song. I have still been thinking about the best band name that describes me. Maybe the country band Ricochet or Restless Heart

I don't really take this stuff too seriously, as you can see. :D Lol. I don't think there are any bands that "describe" me, TBH.

Goodness! Depending on what day it is, any band might represent how I feel on that particular day. Is there a band called "Fuck you assholes?" :eek:

This one is close....

"... everything you say to me sends me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break!"

Goodness! Depending on what day it is, any band might represent how I feel on that particular day. Is there a band called "Fuck you assholes?" :eek:

This one is close....

"... everything you say to me sends me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break!"

Again, that is the song, and not the band. It's much more difficult to find a band name than a song, like you noted earlier. Lol.

images

At this time...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back