What Bain Vultures did to KB Toys

KB Toys were in malls. Malls are high dollar rental stores. They could not compete with Wal Mart prices. Wal Mart put KB toys out of business. It's called competition.

So, according to The New York Times, Romney continues to be a major stakeholder in Bain Capital.

your reading comprehension skills are poor...

In 2001, Mr. Romney announced that he had formally transferred his ownership of Bain Capital Inc. to other partners.

You left off the next sentence:

But behind the scenes, Mr. Romney had negotiated his retirement agreement. Although he would no longer be a partner, he would continue to be paid a part of the firm’s profits in buyout deals and other businesses, much as active partners were.

Welcome to silly season. It's not the object of private equity to invest or grow business. They're vultures who come in and strip the wiring out of the building before they let it fall over.

So, according to The New York Times, Romney continues to be a major stakeholder in Bain Capital.

your reading comprehension skills are poor...

You left off the next sentence:

But behind the scenes, Mr. Romney had negotiated his retirement agreement. Although he would no longer be a partner, he would continue to be paid a part of the firm’s profits in buyout deals and other businesses, much as active partners were.

RETIREMENT. As in, no longer employed by.

Dumb ass.

You have to give kudos to Lakhota for being consistently factually WRONG, for consistently blatantly OMITTING facts, and for consistently using leftist websites as his "sources".

If a person is going to be dishonest and exhibit a complete lack of integrity, that person should strive to be the BEST AT IT!

I thought Romney left Bain in early 1999, so this has nothing to do with him.

I take it the left is going to rip Bain to shreds and expect that they'll make Romney look bad. And it's merely opinion as to why they purchased KB Toys. I have kids and never really liked KB because they never had a good selection compared to Toys R Us. I think they sold because they were already in trouble. The local KB toy store where I live went under in 1997, long before Bain came along.

Where is Romney mentioned in the OP? Nada. Your reply is stupid. Interestingly though John Huntsman's (another famous LDS presidential hopeful)dad was CEO of bain during this goulish feast.

You have to give kudos to Lakhota for being consistently factually WRONG, for consistently blatantly OMITTING facts, and for consistently using leftist websites as his "sources".

If a person is going to be dishonest and exhibit a complete lack of integrity, that person should strive to be the BEST AT IT!

Thank you. Now, prove me wrong...with "credible" facts and sources...

Mr. Romney had negotiated his retirement agreement

Yes, he did. What were the details of that agreement beyond those given in The New York Times article?

What business is that of your's or anyone else?

If he wants to be president it is every Americans business. All of it...everything...The Morman cult secrets...everything he knows and believes..then it is for us to decide if that is what we want in someone sitting in the most powerful office on the planet.

I very seldom if ever say this but with you I will make an exception. If you don't like or agree to those terms go away from our country...leave and find yourself some place where only the rich decide such matters. In THIS country WE decide.

Yes, he did. What were the details of that agreement beyond those given in The New York Times article?

If he wants to be president it is every Americans business. All of it...everything...The Morman cult secrets...everything he knows and believes..then it is for us to decide if that is what we want in someone sitting in the most powerful office on the planet.

I very seldom if ever say this but with you I will make an exception. If you don't like or agree to those terms go away from our country...leave and find yourself some place where only the rich decide such matters. In THIS country WE decide.

(emphasis added)

But there are different rules for Obama, eh? Can't ask about many things when it comes to him and in fact when people try to ask about 'everything' they are called racist and more.

CaféAuLait;5433920 said:

(emphasis added)

But there are different rules for Obama, eh? Can't ask about many things when it comes to him and in fact when people try to ask about 'everything' they are called racist and more.

Who said anything like that? You people are really fucking unbelievable. Obama HAS been vetted. BUT as in every presidential election both candidates lives are fair game to scrutinize. Have at it. If you insist on going over old material that has been vetted already AGAIN then you are a fool. But it is your time to waste. Don't be shocked when others think you are a moron because you didn't like the answers the first time around.

Mittens is going to get a thorough peek under the hood and a good tire kicking...if that bothers you.........

Fuck Off!

Forum List

Back